Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 82. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
For me both crypto currencies it is good for investment. But for this year, I would choose ETH  as the winner, in terms of the increase the price both showed a great performanc but ETH is more the significance of the increase the price this year.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
Maybe BTC will still remain a leader... these are my thoughts)
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.They’ve made several completely different design choices and as with every choice it opens some oportunities and closes dosens of others. You must understand what you want to use for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 26, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

Prospects Ethereum very well considered a large business. Among the partners of the "Etherium" already now appear Microsoft, Mastercard, BP, Intel, Samsung, JP Morgan, Toyota and Cisco.Crypto currency No1 in the world Ethereum has not yet become just because it has not solved two serious problems - slow transaction speed (20 per second - compare with 1,500 from Ripple / Stellar and 50,000 from Visa / MasterCard) and their high cost (commission for translation on the network reaches 5%).
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
I would not compare these two coins, they are absolutely different projects, bitcoin is our god, he grows only because of our faith.
ETH is a smart economy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 26, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
I think that this year can win the ethereum. This scenario has already been repeatedly voiced with various influential people, Therefore, it is possible that this will happen.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 10:55:38 AM
I think bitcoin is a much better technology than ethereum. but it is necessary not to take etheraumu. will later compete with bitcoine. Ethereum technology is very nice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:54:07 AM
I will choose Ethereum after all.me he all closer and I for all new.and relatively a new Ethereum showed themselves simply perfectly in terms of growth
Activity: 244
April 26, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
I think that bitcoin will remain on the first position, but this year we are waiting for the ethereum race to at least 2,500  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
I will choose ethereum, bitcoin is now too expensive. I chose ethereum based on the potential for future price increases.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
My opinion is bitcoin will remain the first. Limited supply and big names will be key. Maybe ethereum is faster and smarter than bitcoin, but technology will always evolve and there will always be altcoin innovation.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 26, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
bitcoin, high amount of tx fee, slow blocktime, and very volatile.
ethereum, low amount of tx fee, medium blocktime, quite volatile.
over all, i choose ethereum because it can hold many tokens on network.
Activity: 789
April 26, 2018, 08:29:31 AM
I think more to have Ethereum. because Ethereum is an Altcoin that has a high potential to continue to grow. so with this potential, I am sure for Ethereum is able to give higher profits.
Indeed if seen the prospect for ethereum coins is very good, but I think for now bitcoin is still the best. because when viewed from the aspect of his enthusiasts are still abundant and at most.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
I think more to have Ethereum. because Ethereum is an Altcoin that has a high potential to continue to grow. so with this potential, I am sure for Ethereum is able to give higher profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
I believe that bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptos in the market today. They may be followed closely by the other altcoins. I would invest my money to these two and to some of the popular altcoins and this includes the ntok.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 26, 2018, 07:09:57 AM
The main distinguishing feature of Ethereum is that it is not just a digital currency. It is a multifunctional platform based on blockbuster technology. It has smart contracts. My opinion should be invested in ethereum, it will become # 1 in crypto-currencies
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 07:05:25 AM
I think both bitcoin and ethereum are the best investments at this time. They are the most popular because bitcoin is the foundation of all coins and ethereum is being use mostly by ICOs. I think no one will regret if they invest on them.
Activity: 115
April 26, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
I think this both cryptocurrency is a good investments. Because they price always stable day by day but if you make me choice bitcoin or ETH maybe I will choice bitcoin because bitcoin is like the number one cryptocurrency and so promises. I doesn't make ETH not good. ETH is good to maybe ETH can be a true rival for bitcoin.
Activity: 205
April 26, 2018, 06:50:16 AM
I think Bitcoin is the main center of all the coins. Bitcoin is the place of ETH only. In the world of Altcoin, ETH is the main and Bitcoin is the head of all coins. So bitcoin can't be compared with other coins. I hope you understand.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
In my opinion. Bitcoin and ethereum is both good, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and ethereum is the best altcoins, but if i will choose between this two there are still no doubt that bitcoin is still the best choice to do, bitcoin is running for many years and many people are trusting bitcoin really well so there are still no doubt bitcoin will always be the best among the rest.
Pages:
Jump to: