Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 78. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 10, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
why everybody always compare this 2 coin, i think bitcoin will always one step ahead from etherium at least on 5 year later, after that maybe etherium can step away from bitcoin shadow.
Activity: 20
May 10, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
I prefer the ethereum more. It has faster transactions and less commission for transactions
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
currently eth is often used for some ico projects as smart contract. so bitcoin and eth are very profitable in long-term investments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
Ethereum is the only coin to date, which can beat the bitcoin by capitalization. He has everything for this: team, technology, and marketing. I believe that in the course of time bitcoin will simply not be needed by anyone, but coins will remain and will be traded to fiat money. Or his place will be taken by a stronger coin at the time with a strong team.
Activity: 115
May 09, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
If you are looking for a long term investment, then Ethereum is really the good choice for it. And in the contrary, for short term investments, bitcoin is there. But remember that bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency and will continue to rule the crypto world.  Smiley
Activity: 121
May 09, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both the best discoveries of this century to me, and I hear Bitcoin is the "father of cryptocurrency" while Ethereum is the "father of the smart contract", though I do not understand them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 09, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
Bitcoin is the basis, it needs to be invested in order to get a good profit, and on the ethereum you can now make good money because it grows fast.
Activity: 27
May 09, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
For me, Bitcoin should be the best choice. you know that Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and it would be kind of mother payment system. So everything almost dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
In connection with the latest news about the lightning network, it's probably early to talk about the death of bitcoin. I think both ethereum and bitcoin in 2018 will grow at approximately the same pace. It is difficult to name the winner. 
Activity: 27
May 07, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
Bitcoin will be a store of value like digital gold and ethereum with be the platform in which other cryptocurrency companies are built. It will also be one of a few transaction currencies.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
I think that the best bitcoin because it has strengthened itself in the market and it has long been possible to trust, personally my opinion now
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:16:49 AM
I like the variant of owning both. But if I have to choose one of them I would prefer Ethereum. There’s strong evidence to support an Ethereum market takeover. Currently, over 1 million transactions are taking place on the Ethereum network each day.Well if I will gonna choose between Bitcoin or ETH for sure I will choose the most prominent and trusted by all of its users and investors which is the Bitcoin, if you wanna choose for something then you must have to choose for the best
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
I wish that ethereum strengthened its positions and approached bitcoin. But it is very difficult to do this. Bitcoin has not yet lost a huge army of fans and other ethereum competitors are not far behind. If you will let me decide if where I should choose between Bitcoin and ETH then I will surely choose both of them because they are both top performing crypto currency in the market today
Activity: 294
May 06, 2018, 03:16:40 AM
I for the most part favor Bitcoin all the more well due to the high trade it can give, however EHT has demonstrated it self to have a value and can make it to the highest point of the Crypto's Yet I think considering there is a lot more in other Crypto's and now that recently ICO's have been setting up their own particular Alt's. I think etherium is not equal as bitcoi,it might be more decentralized due to its technicalities and yes it the most popular among other alternative coins  but in term of value and trust it cant match against bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 05, 2018, 10:41:29 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
my mind is Bitcoin is a coin with a development that is so interesting with the ever-increasing development.
it with the improvements that exist in Bitcoin able to bring Bitcoin into a coin that is so strong.
for Ethereum as the second best coin that has the highest price on Altcoin. Ethereum is the pride of Altcoin.
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 10:41:14 PM
According to me, it takes a long time for ETH to catch up with BTC, the current BTC price is nearly 10 times higher than ETH, but with such great value, ETH to catch up with BTC is a really difficult and impossible thing.

Yes I agree that Bitcoin's value is higher than Ethereum, but I am pretty sure that ETH can achieve BTC's price or more higher than BTC. When Ethereum was created, it has a well-established and well-organized management so there is no doubt it will over take Bitcoin. But we dont need to choose on both of them, we can support these two coins, they are the King and Queen among of all currencies. They give greater profit for us, so we must help and keep supporting these coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 10:40:22 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

I think that both cryptocurrencies are the focus of attention of governments, banks and media. The difference that I see between BTC and ETH, is that ETH follows very closely the ups and downs of which BTC is a victim, and that undoubtedly is the paradise for many investors when BTC suffers critical damages. In the same way I think that at present both are good options to invest (without counting the range of altcoins) and that we are on time.
Activity: 272
May 05, 2018, 10:30:19 PM
I will do bitcoin and eth, for us also a very profitable investment for us, especially us by trading dialtcoin In our opinion we will more easily earn our income every day, because bitcoin and eth price also every day always increase better.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 10:25:58 PM
According to me, it takes a long time for ETH to catch up with BTC, the current BTC price is nearly 10 times higher than ETH, but with such great value, ETH to catch up with BTC is a really difficult and impossible thing.
Pages:
Jump to: