Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD - page 11. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 16, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Personally, I think bitcoin can beat gold because of bitcoin is cheaper to store than gold which needs expensive vaults and security team in every transport. Bitcoin is better because transactions are faster and also cheaper unlike gold which is hard to transport because of taxes and government policies. So I stand that bitcoin is a lot better than gold.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
We come to the conclusion that it is exactly bitcoin that the role is to replace gold as a safe asset. It can grow in price indefinitely - it's a commodity that costs nothing!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
i don't think GOLD can defeat BTC in this war.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Bitcoin can be useless if electricity is absence because it needs electricity in order to operate and also the computer while gold is an endless possession of the world since the day that it was discovered until now. The value never decrease and every century gold becomes more valuable while bitcoin affected by every FUD. So I think bitcoin will always far from the gold and may possibly be replace if the future can discover the best one. This is the natural cycle of the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
Bitcoin is something like shares of some company or just a risky asset and gold is something that we can touch or smell. Something digital can never replace something physical. Bitcoin can a world currency? yes, it is in his power, but he can never replace gold, gas oil.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 16, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
Gold is a valuable asset since hundreds of years...Bitcoin can disappear or replaced by other crypto currencies...dont exchange your gold to BTC  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
May 16, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
Even though bitcoin is not legalized yet in the whole world but it is so helpful to earn money. Although gold is legal nationwide it is also helpful to earn money too. Both of them are good because we will get profit and benefits from these things. But if i will be choosen one only, i will choose bitcoin because its more popular nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
I prefer to hold bitcoin and gold. Because gold is important for a woman like me as jewelry and beauty in me.
And bitcoin as a capital asset for me to buy gold.

Well we can say that its a currency and yet a asset to but remember that bitcoin uses for alternative investment , and it has high volatile than gold.

Some prefer gold some are bitcoin , but still bitcoin will dominate the near future and it would probably exceed the price of gold in the next few years because of bitcoin volatility.
Activity: 43
May 16, 2018, 07:19:09 AM
Bitcoin is gaining alot of popularity nowadays but I don't think that it can replace gold in future.No doubt that Bitcoin investments are more profitable than Gold investments but they are more risky also.This is because Bitcoin is volatile in nature.There is no stability in the price.Sometimes the price is low and sometimes the price is high.On the other hand no such unstability is seen in the price of gold.Rise and falls are there but are very low as compare to those of Bitcoin.Moreover gold is a trusted investment asset and it is being used by people since ancient times.It is very difficult for Bitcoin to gain that amount of trust which gold has.So I don't think that it is right to compare Bitcoin and Gold.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 06:51:04 AM
No i think its not unless it will not existed anymore,but for now bitcoin leads more things and its price was increase and increase and its demand for the people was increase too,im pretty sure that bitcoin price will be multiply into 3-5 after one to three years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
I believe it will be both. there will be two main camps. One will be precious metals believers and the other will be the crypto enthusiasts. Both are big but probably bigger in precious metals world-wide, by many times. Many will have both. The real question is, who will have both when the time of need arises?
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

I know as much as the few countries in the world where Bitcoin is declared valid. But there was gold is everywhere legal. Although Bitcoin will not be able to throw Gold behind But when it can not be said, though the usage of bitcoin is increasing day by day.So I will choose Bitcoin. It will be beneficial for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 06:05:46 AM
Bitcoin is the gold in the global internet environment! But worth not talking and sure, need more time to develop and perfect! Things are still ahead!
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 45
May 16, 2018, 05:50:07 AM
I think they are the same, gold and bitcoin are the best assets for investment, as both also have limited supply
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
Bitcoin and gold are 2 separated things. Both of them have risks especially price. Gold is hard to conduct transactions, but Bitcoin makes transactions easier and more convenient. In my opinion, with burgeoning development of IT and digital cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin would be used more than gold.
Activity: 329
May 16, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
of course I would prefer to have as much bitcoin as I can because I see the excellent potential of bitcoin, the total bitcoin supply is very limited which means that from year to year there will be an increase in price, so use it before the price becomes very expensive.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 16, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
I still have a little more confidence in gold,as it has been tested for centuries by our ancestors. Therefore, part of my investment still exists in gold.
we have known gold from thousands of years ago, it can be said that gold is the most valuable item for hundreds of years, you can use it for exchange tool or even jewelry, investing in gold prevents you from inflation and it will certainly be very safe, so if you want a safe investment then gold should be on your list
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
Maybe bitcoin can replace gold someday... Because bitcoin can be invested, and bitcoin prices can increase, whether it's 5 years or 10 years again... Moreover, now many investors are vying to invest their money into bitcoin..
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
I wouldn't trade gold for bitcoin, gold is definitely forever, bitcoin, I am not sure.
Activity: 36
May 16, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
Gold gives confidence. It was, it worth a lot now and it will be in the future. I can't tell the same about Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: