Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD - page 12. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
Bitcoin and gold are the same investment but they different in many ways, bitcoin is an investment through internet and it is a digital currency while gold is physical you can also buy gold and keep it as an investment and in times of need you can use it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:36:23 PM
bitcoin vs gold? if I think bitcoin is better than gold, Bitcoin is exactly like that, but the difference is that it is digital or invisible. but Bitcoin has all the important aspects of gold, but it looks like a pulse.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
I do think that comparing these two things is not a good idea. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency while gold is a physical material in which case thag they both bring income. They have different characteristics that cannot be compared.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 06:47:40 PM
No, gold is a physical thing you can hold in your hand. Bitcoin is electronic data. It is stored on the blockchain for everyone to see. Everyone cannot see all the gold. The blockchain cannot be manipulated unless there is someone who controls over 51% of the mining power. Gold can be melted and turned into other material. Both are hard to change. Gold and Bitcoin are similar in some regards, but also very different.

There is always a war somewhere, but I don't believe it has any effect on whether people want gold or bitcoin.
So, according to what you just said, Bitcoin IS the new gold. if the supply for Bitcoin is limited and for Gold no. the demand for bitcoin will rise. people will better of buy bitcoin and not gold .

I would choose bitcoin because bitcoin prices go up so fast, while the price of gold rises slowly and we can not invest with it. different from gold, btc has many functions can be as currency, online payment instrument and place to invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 15, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
I personally pick bitcoin, Because its here to stay and change the world and i respect that greatly
If i has the funds, i would have invested in both bitcoin and gold at the same time because whiles one provide high profits, the other is very stable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
May 15, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
bitcoin vs. gold can serve as a benchmark for long-term investment options and benefits. bitcoin is good for short or long term investments and has a high risk different from gold which is only good for short-term investments and the risk is minimal.
Activity: 596
May 15, 2018, 05:15:22 PM
I trust gold and bitcoin equally, the main focus is on cryptocurrencies, as they are now able to bring much more income.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 15, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
I still have a little more confidence in gold,as it has been tested for centuries by our ancestors. Therefore, part of my investment still exists in gold.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
May 15, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
~~
The gold already proven that it is good investment, but I can say that it is better if you will make bitcoin investment. Yes it is risky because the price of the bitcoin is not stable like the price of the gold. If you want to become successful, you should know how to face risks.
Risks must be faced by preparing for precautions, for example: never invest what you can not afford to lose. Each choice must have risks, look at the good side if you can overcome the risk. Bitcoin prices rise faster than gold, but prices can go down at any time quickly. Gold has real value, but the profit earned is not as fast as when investing with bitcoin. See? both have advantages and disadvantages, so make the best of it and fight the risk.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
May 15, 2018, 02:11:45 PM
These two assets are quite similar, bitcoin as a digital currency is used as a storage value, like gold in the real world! I do not think that we need to compare them, but gold is more stable at the moment.
indeed Gold is more stable while bitcoin is not stable because it is unstable bitcoin properties or fluctuations
and in my opinion even tasty in bitcoin because to look for profit in my opinion more easily in bitcoin

It's one of the reason people investing in gold are not the same type as the ones investing in bitcoin

Investing in gold is to secure your funds whhile investing in  bitcoin is to take a risk for a profit
most of them save gold is only for long-term investment because it is more secure or for backup funds, while some other users use bitcoin for short-term investments such as trading or active profit, both have differences in risk and excess, so I will not say which one is better, it depends on your needs

both bitcoin and gold fluctuate, gold seems more 'stable' and 'safe' because humans still feel the need to have their assets be tangible.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
These two assets are quite similar, bitcoin as a digital currency is used as a storage value, like gold in the real world! I do not think that we need to compare them, but gold is more stable at the moment.
indeed Gold is more stable while bitcoin is not stable because it is unstable bitcoin properties or fluctuations
and in my opinion even tasty in bitcoin because to look for profit in my opinion more easily in bitcoin

It's one of the reason people investing in gold are not the same type as the ones investing in bitcoin

Investing in gold is to secure your funds whhile investing in  bitcoin is to take a risk for a profit
most of them save gold is only for long-term investment because it is more secure or for backup funds, while some other users use bitcoin for short-term investments such as trading or active profit, both have differences in risk and excess, so I will not say which one is better, it depends on your needs
Activity: 50
May 15, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
it is all depends on the one who control the price. And also the demand of people in using btc affects this. I think it can be the bitcoin will more valued than gold someday.
Activity: 1
May 15, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
btc to the moon!!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 15, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I don't want to compare those two. I think both of them are incomparable.
If there is a big war now at present moment then people neither can earn profit from BTC nor from Gold. The current situation is so distinct from the early past situation and war are too much destructive now.
Some alalyst say BTC will cross 50k in 5 year, you can choose any analysis but the true fact is no one knows what will be going to happen they just predicting.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
May 15, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

The gold already proven that it is good investment, but I can say that it is better if you will make bitcoin investment. Yes it is risky because the price of the bitcoin is not stable like the price of the gold. If you want to become successful, you should know how to face risks.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
May 15, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

If you are planning to invest between and gold, I prefer to you to invest in bitcoin. The price of the gold is really stable, it is good investment but bitcoin investment is more profitable than gold investment. You should take the risks for you to earn big amount of profit.
Sure a wise investor will never chose Gold for now because bitcoin is very good as compare to gold, bitcoin has fluctuating nature which makes it unique and demandable among all investments including gold, everyone is asking for bitcoin as it is high in profit and it is modern investment and Gold is said to be an old fashioned investment for new generations bitcoin is safe to hold and Gold needs proper place to keep it while bitcoin can be held simply in your phone which is safer than having gold, so for me bitcoin is the best choice for all of us.
if we look at the price of many people will choose bitcoin instead of gold because bitcoin has a relatively fast price up and down, and that is the attraction of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
At my opinion gold is better when the goal is to save your money for future, bitcoin is very volatile in this case. When the goal is too make money faster bicoin have a chance to win.
Activity: 188
May 15, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
there are alot of difference bitween bitcoin and gold, you can differentiate it its appearance, and valuability, though they are both mined, Gold is mines in the ground while bitcoin is mined electronically by solvi ng complicated problems and etc. I don't think that it is needed to compare the two because itboth is valuable. But gold will have the advantage if a world war happens, we cannot transact bitcoin through internet if there is a awar.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
if I prefer to invest in bitcoin than gold. bitcoin prices are rapidly rising and falling (not as stable) but I can benefit greatly. . if the price of gold setabil so we to get the profit must wait a long time. bitcoin is limited in number. if gold is always in the mine and in print every day.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
Gold is save heaven and bitcoin an digital asset, it's different and both very hard to compared
possible BITCOIN can get a lot of profit than GOLD for the long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: