Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD - page 9. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 71
May 18, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
bitcoin is a crypto currency. not physical.
while gold is a jewelry. physical form. although both can be used as an investment but both have different functions and uses and different fans
People who know bitcoin will definitely say that bitcoin will replace gold. and when the war was so easy to make as a milit asset.
I never know of any other crypto that is more amazing than BTC. Gold is something that we can touch or smell. A bitcoin is something like shares of some company or just a risky asset. Something digital can never replace something physical. Bitcoin can become a world currency? Yes, it is in his power, but he can never replace gold, gas, oil or simple sweets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Bitcoin cannot replace gold because gold has been here for century and it is a very valuable metal that is visible unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay even if there is a war as long as the internet will not cut out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
In itself, gold is not a good investment. Gold works well in a pair of shares of US companies. When the shares fall, the gold rises. I suppose that in the near future gold will be slightly replaced by cryptocurrencies. But not completely.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
You can invest in DigixDAO, it's covered with physical gold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

Bitcoins will never replace gold. You can't replace bitcoins with gold because gold and bitcoins are two different things with 2 different (somehow similar) features and functions. Gold is practically more useful than bitcoins due to its electrical and thermal conductivity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

I think that too. Everyone will switch to Bitcoin and forget about gold. Gold could have been replaced by Bitcoin because the development of Bitcoin is much faster than gold. I was also told to choose also prefer Bitcoin than Gold. Because I am sure that Bitcoin will continue to show its high value and be the best in the future.
Activity: 86
May 18, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
Bitcoin is in digital form and gold is in physical form. Both are the good assets.  Both are giving good profit to the investors. But bitcoin giving more profit. Gold can be converted into other form like jewells.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
I think gold is better than bitcoin, because gold is precious and precious metals are not like bitcoins that are shapeless but precious. and the price of gold is expensive and the price is stable unlike the rising and falling bitcoin prices are unstable.
so I think gold is better than bitcoin and bitcoin is only digital money that can be exchanged for money, and thus Gold is precious precious metal can be exchanged for money and both are valuable but gold has long existed than bitcoin
That's because gold has a real value and legality is strong. When compared with the bitcoin associated risk, definitely gold will be better. But bitcoin has an advantage in changing its price that can develop quickly. So, if combined between gold and bitcoin would be better. Is not it?
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 03:01:51 AM
bitcoin and gold is the assets value of it, it is the selected options to start, we have the following quarter values like the archive, the transaction and first, the gold is too long life bitcoin to be they like one 1o year
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

As we all know, the use of bitcoin and Gold as of now are two precious assets, but if and only if people will consider Bitcoin as an asset also. Of coursefor many, bitcoin is not yet an asset for them. It is said as a currency and people still want to stabilize it sooner or later so that it will become more useful as a currency as its  main purpose. Hence, in terms of growth in price, gold is no match to Bitcoin while in terms of security in asset then Bitcoin cannot equal to gold.
Activity: 37
May 18, 2018, 02:56:47 AM
bitcoin and gold have a same price in market. but the difference of bitcoin in gold ,its esay to get a bitcoin but the gold you need to dig the soil to get some gold .in bitcoin if you have a internet you can mine bitcoin in easy way. but bitcoin and gold have a same price
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Bitcoin and Gold are two precious assets for now, if we consider Bitcoin as an asset also. Of course, primarily, Bitcoin is not an asset. It is a currency and that we still want to stabilize sooner so that it will become more useful as a currency, its main purpose. In terms of growth in price, gold is no match to Bitcoin. But in terms of security and safety in your asset, Bitcoin cannot also equal to gold.
Activity: 108
May 18, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
Bitcoin is a digital product, so it's definitely recognized on the ledger by the software program. In contrast, want to know whether gold is real or fake, or whether we need to have a keen eye for observation, or have to go through a chemistry check to verify.
Activity: 128
May 18, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
Up to this point, every bitcoin is used equitably and equitably. In terms of chemistry, each gold bar is considered to be the same, but their purity may be different. Therefore, bullion must be weighed to determine whether or not it is counterfeited.
Activity: 81
May 18, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
Bitcoin is a digital product, so it is definitely recognized on the ledger by the software program. In contrast, want to know whether gold is real or fake, or whether we need to have a keen eye for observation, or have to go through a chemistry check to verify.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:10:27 AM
bitcoin is a crypto currency. not physical.
while gold is a jewelry. physical form. although both can be used as an investment but both have different functions and uses and different fans
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

Unequivocally, gold has already been established on the market for a very long time and has a huge foundation and experience ... bitcoin is still a young currency and not legal at this time. And comparing them I tend to gold.
Activity: 30
May 18, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
I think gold is better than bitcoin, because gold is precious and precious metals are not like bitcoins that are shapeless but precious. and the price of gold is expensive and the price is stable unlike the rising and falling bitcoin prices are unstable.
so I think gold is better than bitcoin and bitcoin is only digital money that can be exchanged for money, and thus Gold is precious precious metal can be exchanged for money and both are valuable but gold has long existed than bitcoin
Bitcoin however is a sold digital currency. 2018 has definitely started off funky for cryptocurrencies but Im pretty sure Bitcoin is Gold 2.0.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
I think the bitcoin users are limited, in the sense that not everyone is able and willing to understand bitcoin. So I think gold will still be an idol for most people out there (especially the layman who does not keep up with technological developments). However gold will be more easily accepted by various circles than bitcoin. So even though bitcoin has a higher value it will not replace gold.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
May 18, 2018, 01:03:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: