Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD - page 2. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
Bitcoin cannot replace hold. Even if the value of bitcoin is higher than gold. For me gold is better than bitcoin because our money is more safer if we invest it to gold.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
bitcoin vs gold, I dominate bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is high enough today, unlike gold, not necessarily the gold price can be like bitcoin, but many people are interested in gold. I am sure that this bitcoin will be more appreciated than gold sometime in the future.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
As I think, bitcoin and gold both have different benefits. Depending on what purpose people want to use, so I can not say bitcoin better than echoes, or gold better than bitcoin. bitcoin and gold have one thing in common is that its value is huge.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I dont really think that will bitcoin will this very low price of bitcoin for me bitcoin was already a very successful cryptocurrency in the market and we already know that no other cryptocurrency still have a chance to get or have a even higher price of bitcoin so i guess it is one of the really why bitcoin is very succesful because bitcoin is in a high demand. Also gold will surely get a very high price because of low supply.
Activity: 14
May 24, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
Do you know Nebula Network? It's first cryptocurrency with solid backing. It's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply in the form of computational power and disc space. Thanks of it it's rock stable. It may be really awesome project.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
I like bitcoin and gold. but if for long-term investment I prefer gold because the gold price is more stable than the bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is very volatile or very quickly changed

By giving hefty returns in a limited span of time, Bitcoin has gained much popularity among investors. Along with that, more and more people are flocking towards the digital currency due to centralization and dubious policies of the government. This has also resulted in the surge of Bitcoin investment.

Gold has been a strong store of value since the modern history's commencement. But Bitcoin has emerged now, as a challenging alternative to Gold. Seeing the volatile nature of their markets, both Gold and Bitcoin are highly considerate to occupy a stable place in one's portfolio.

Who will be winning the game of being the ultimate long-term store of value can be judged only through a side-by-side comparison of both.

This will give you a clear idea - https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
May 24, 2018, 09:29:48 AM
Bitcoin will not replace the Gold, because it is more expensive and look like antique.

By giving hefty returns in a limited span of time, Bitcoin has gained much popularity among investors. Along with that, more and more people are flocking towards the digital currency due to centralization and dubious policies of the government. This has also resulted in the surge of Bitcoin investment.

Gold has been a strong store of value since the modern history's commencement. But Bitcoin has emerged now, as a challenging alternative to Gold. Seeing the volatile nature of their markets, both Gold and Bitcoin are highly considerate to occupy a stable place in one's portfolio.

Who will be winning the game of being the ultimate long-term store of value can be judged only through a side-by-side comparison of both.

This will give you a clear idea - https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
May 24, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
Bitcoin is now more popular, but no one will ever give it away from gold, all the same it is a more reliable currency!

This will give a clear idea - https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
May 24, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
I think bitcoin will not replace gold. In terms of security investing gold is superior because its value is more stable than bitcoin and also there is a real gold, not like bitcoin. Moreover, all countries have agreed that gold as a wealth asset. Even more people are open to gold than bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin and hold is different from each other and they are not comparisons, bitcoin is a digital numbers while gold is a precious treasures. We can use both of them in gaining through investing but we cannot really compare both gold and bitcoin, but is i have to choose one of it i will still choose bitcoin, because I believe that bitcoin is amazing than gold.

https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
May 24, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
There has been a widespread curiosity and urge for the comparison of Gold and the popular cryptocurrency - Bitcoin after Apple's Co-founder - Steve Wozniak commented that he thinks Bitcoin has a higher standard of value than gold and also the U.S. dollar.

Who will be winning the game of being the ultimate long-term store of value can be judged only through a side-by-side comparison of both, as given under:

- Mode Of Payment

For a limited number of transactions, Bitcoin proves to be a more convenient mode of payment than gold, anywhere in the world.

- Limited Supply

Hard Supply of Bitcoin is capped at $21 million and is known to everyone and also the exact amount of Bitcoin circulating in the market can be easily known. Whereas it's hard to determine the exact numbers of circulation as well as the supply cap for Gold and with the new policy of incentivizing the gold miners, the supply of gold is expected to increase in near future.

This transparency of Bitcoin discards the risk of unnecessary and unpredictable inflation giving Bitcoin an advantage over gold.

- Stability

Gold has an advantage here over Bitcoin, as it has proven itself to become a store of value for thousands of years now. Whereas Bitcoin is yet to be mass-adopted and tested as it's just nine years old currently.

Also, Gold doesn't depend on the internet connection for its operations making it accessible and transferable without having technological pieces of equipment.

- Ease of transportation and transfer

One thing Bitcoin has to support is the manner by which it can without much of a stretch be transported without worrying about the size of the amount.

Gold again is regularly transported in its physical shape or through a paper variation, which goes about as an IOU. Numerous individuals incline toward the digital arrangement over paper or physical weight as moving gold around the globe in a physical format remains very troublesome.

- Storage

Since a Bitcoin balance is stored in a digital format, it can easily dwell on a PC, smartphone, or even a hardware wallet of the size of normal USB drives. You can easily carry them along regardless of the quantity anywhere in around the globe.

However, storing a large amount of gold at home isn't safe. Many investors assign other people to have the gold stored for them, which again involves a huge amount of risk. Carrying gold along is quite inconvenient as it has some fixed allowance limits and also creates high possibilities of theft.

- Security

it's obvious that Bitcoins are more secure than Gold as it eliminates any third party involvement and being digitally stored, it cannot be faked which many times happen with gold. 

Also, Bitcoins can't be confiscated by any government body but yes, Gold can be. It happened long back in the US history, where the government ordered to surrender Gold in exchange for money and coincidentally after which the USD devalued, drawing the people in hard losses.

Hence, it's evident that Bitcoin has a number of advantages over Gold which makes it a good placeholder for the long-term gains and putting your resources into Bitcoin, you have the certification that your funds won't be lost in the view of degradation. 

https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
Activity: 159
May 24, 2018, 07:18:24 AM
for us bitcoin and gold is also a good investment, but we still choose a good investment in bitcoin, because for us it is easier to make bigger profits than gold investment.
copper member
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
The comparison of Bitcoin and gold is never fare both are unique at their own. As per today's trend people prefer Bitcoin rather then gold because it's new and having more worth , you can invest unlimited in Bitcoin it's advantage is digital currency and the same cannot be said for gold because it is store physical.i think coming years are of digital currency, which you need not to store physical you can store in your phone and use any where with just internet connection.
Activity: 81
May 24, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
Gold and Bitcoin all have the characteristics of a currency: they are all widely accepted means of exchange; Can be replaced, durable, flexible, can split and are scarce.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
The main difference between gold and bitcoin is the formation and use. Gold is an certified asset. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used to buy gold. But now a days people using bitcoin also like an asset. But gold has the super hand because from centuries it is being used to buy and sell like asset. In future bitcoin also can use like this I think.
Activity: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
Bitcoin and gold are literally the inverse of each other, and consequently serve very different purposes. Gold is physical, very trusted, extremely adopted and old as the earth itself. Highly liquidable. Bitcoin isn't physical one bit, trusted but not nearly as much as gold. Fairly new and not so adopted as well. Gold serves your physical asset portfolios, Bitcoin and other cryptos are more akin to stock.
Activity: 285
May 24, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
So far, not many shops accept Bitcoin both online and offline. But after all, the ingot of gold, the more you will not pay off either on the websites or in the bakery. You can not buy goods directly for gold, because the times of pirates have already passed. In order to withdraw investment from gold, you will need to find a buyer for it and not the fact that the proposed sale price will suit you. Investments in bitcoin at any time can be exchanged for Fiat and displayed on the card in a variety of online exchangers or immediately buy a product for the crypt.
Activity: 280
May 24, 2018, 06:25:15 AM
I always supported only gold. My thoughts reinforced the fact that gold has a limited resource. But scientists found bacteria that secrete gold. Now I'm on the side of bitcoin) Grin Grin
Activity: 76
May 24, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
many people call Bitcoin The digital Gold. But Bitcoin is totally different. It is very volatile on the contrary we've seen that gold price do not shift that frequently. But I think both are good for investing.
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

No one, in my view, could give an exact answer to this question as Bitcoin still strives to get an international accreditation, but there are high expectations that Bitcoin will surpass Gold in the future. We can't deny that gold has been used for decades as a safe store value owing to its scarcity  and preciousness. However, Gold has these features as there is a limited amount of it. Moreover, Bitcoin has the feature of being decentralized. Therefore, it is a matter of trust that bitcoin should attain so as to surpass and replace Gold.

I think theres a big chance bitcoin can replace the gold because bitcoin will popular in every country because of the good price and we know bitcoin is ideal also for investment so theres a big chance gold will plunge the price and bitcoin will goes up the price because of people investing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
May 24, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

No one, in my view, could give an exact answer to this question as Bitcoin still strives to get an international accreditation, but there are high expectations that Bitcoin will surpass Gold in the future. We can't deny that gold has been used for decades as a safe store value owing to its scarcity  and preciousness. However, Gold has these features as there is a limited amount of it. Moreover, Bitcoin has the feature of being decentralized. Therefore, it is a matter of trust that bitcoin should attain so as to surpass and replace Gold.

Pages:
Jump to: