Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD - page 5. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 01:52:14 AM
Bitcoin can never replace gold because there are some differences between Gold And Bitcoin are :
1. Gold Price More Stable than Bitcoin.
2. Demand Will Gold Come From More Diverse Resources.
3. Bitcoin Created With Computer And Software, While Gold Is a Natural Resource.
4. Bitcoin More Easy to Carry Than Gold.
5. Bitcoin Can Be Used As A Payment Tool, While Gold Can not.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Bitcoin and Gold are very different investment assets. Bitcoin only lives on the internet and gold lives in the real world. Bitcoin prices in the near future can indeed turn into very high while gold to reach high prices takes a very long time. But let me say that Bitcoin and gold are good investment assets and promising for the future. It's just a matter of taste and I want to invest in both.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
As for now my answer is GOLD have more power. Gold gave us more feeling of security. But in future we may see bitcoin beating gold too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
I  think the value of bitcoin is higher than gold. gold is always be a queen in a society and it still exists until now. while bitcoin, I hope bitcoin can survive since it is included in valuable thing for most people.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 09:14:04 PM
If still under the monetary law in our country, the only legal currency is the yuan, so predictable, like gold, like gold, even if the future countries began to reserve currency, the currency will never become the lawful currency of our country. In legal status, gold and bitcoin are the same.
Activity: 43
May 21, 2018, 09:08:31 PM
Many people call Bitcoin The digital Gold. But Bitcoin is totally different. It is very volatile on the contrary we've seen that gold price do not shift that frequently. But I think both are good for investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
bitcoin will survive under any circumstances although it will surely also be shaken with such events but I will still use them, anyway and always want to be useful for cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is now more better than gold because bitcoin price can became really high in the future and we all know that gold is also good but now i just prefered to have bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can be really high before this year will end, maybe $30k or even higher than that.
Activity: 195
May 21, 2018, 07:06:03 PM
i have always been thinking about when is people going to stop comparing bitcoin with gold, it is more than ridiculous to think that they both have something in common, well, maybe in a few years they can have something in common, but not now.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 06:46:55 PM
Gold and Bitcoin are just a little bit different. One is real and one is digital. Some people who do not understand bitcoin will consider gold better than bitcoin because they can hold it real, but we as bitcoiner will say bitcoin is better because it gives a very big advantage to us. Bitcoin grows faster than gold.
Activity: 476
May 21, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
 I hnk this is one of the most unfiar comparisons ever, These are two different  things operating on different policies, andthrefore should not be pitched against each other
Activity: 251
May 21, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
on the way of further penetration of the Crypto-currency into the world exchanges, there are several obvious constraints. The first, and most important, is the lack of distribution. Whoever said anything, but now even bitcoin is quite difficult to call a freely convertible digital currency, not to mention a lot of its much less well-known counterparts. The second factor is the lack of information about bitcoin. Many have already heard this word and, most likely, more than once. But what is behind it is hidden, for the vast majority is still a mystery. The third deterrent is the unpreparedness of the world of traditional money to surrender their positions without a fight or at least share a piece of market pie. all these factors somehow speak in favor of gold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
If you look at the weekly charts of quotations of gold and bitcoin, then there becomes a clear connection between these two financial instruments: as soon as significant sales of noble metal took place, large purchases of bitcoin were recorded and vice versa. Apparently, bitcoin is gradually beginning to be perceived by an increasing number of investors as a backup tool.
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
bitcoin will survive under any circumstances although it will surely also be shaken with such events but I will still use them, anyway and always want to be useful for cryptocurrency
Activity: 193
May 21, 2018, 04:52:56 PM
Compared to gold, bitcoin is a newcomer to the market and trust level is still much inferior to gold, but in many other parameters the crypto currency can compete with the precious metal. For centuries people have been collecting gold, both in the form of ingots and in the form of jewelry, knowing that even if the money is depreciating, gold will always be liquid. Investors went into gold when the crisis began in the country.
Activity: 221
May 21, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
gold and bitcoins have distinctive features that you should not forget. For example: gold is physical, Bitcoin is virtual.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 21, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
Gold and bitcoin serve the interests of humans. Each type has different benefits. Gold is a precious metal, it has aesthetic value. bitcoin is very expensive. Investing in bitcoin will be very profitable.
Activity: 42
May 21, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
Gold is not the standard store of value; Gold is a commodity whose price moves up and down, seemingly at random, like other commodities. It’s value is quoted in dollars or Euros.Bitcoin is very unlikely to replace any of the above. It has become another commodity. Someday a virtual currency may supersede the others. It would have to be by international agreement between the major nations, and regulated by some central bank or similar institution. If this ever happens it won’t be within the next 50 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
The thing with gold is that whilst it has value you won't be able to pay for a cup of coffee or do hundreds of small transactions without breaking it up. With bitcoin you can (or will be able to soon once the lightning network is up and running) easily pay for lots of small items. With use comes value. So gold will always have value but Bitcoin's value and price will surpass gold (if it gets adopted that it) because it is being used more.
Activity: 84
May 21, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
Gold is consolidated and is a long-term investment, investing in crypto you can hold or trade, but it's a young market... honestly if I had a lot of money I would choose gold or diamonds
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
Let's confess, how many of us, people from the forum, really invest in gold. I doubt that the number is high. I suppose the biggest number of people here are young generation, somewhere between 20 and 30. And I'm sure almost all of us prefer to invest in crypto currencies rather gold. Gold can be called as sure investment, but it doesn't grow on the price so fast as bitcoin, so it suits mostly for cold storage than profit oriented investment.
Pages:
Jump to: