Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Litecoin - page 5. (Read 6384 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 17, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

I think ltc has been drowned for so long. For a month, do not leave 1 place for 0.011.
Currently there is a big price spurt. It has risen to 0.0154, equivalent to 38 usd. So maybe it's $ 70 in the coming time is not surprising. =))
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
June 17, 2017, 02:06:20 AM
Bitcoin vs Litecoins? I think I will go to Bitcoins vs Ethereum
Ethreum go high and high each someone said Ethreum will beat bitcoins well let see
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 17, 2017, 12:32:55 AM
I have never used LTC but I have geard a lot about it.
Considering its long term service for many years this one is a trusted coin.
They say getting profit from the movement of it is easy but it seems I cant find a way to do that.
Still I would pick bitcoin where many people are using it and the movements are really huge, the problem is it is just too expensive for many of us unlike those altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 17, 2017, 12:29:34 AM
I choose both, LTC always follow the price of Bitcoin, but recently I looked the whale and shark control the price of LTC, they want buy it with cheap price before pump to the moon, and look now, after they have bought enough quantity, they create some wave pump 5-10% LTC Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 16, 2017, 10:57:57 PM
If you are trying to compare this two then you are just looking to an original coin (Bitcoin) and also the copy cat (Litecoin) but if i will choose between of them in a wise and smart way then i will choose litecoin because it is very fast in transactions and low in fees unlike in bitcoin that its network is getting crowded and the network is getting slower so it needs a fork while litecoin is just getting more stabled that is already solving the current issues of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 16, 2017, 06:04:13 PM
I choose litecoin because there is chance to become doubles money because of halping block of litecoin
that is my prediction long term Investment in litecoin, for short term Investment in litecoin
 i can get the profit from fluctuation of litecoin's price daily, weekly and monthly.
Activity: 630
June 16, 2017, 05:59:49 PM
I still choose bitcoin, because the reputation of bitcoin was so high also their potential and their value in market were still growing up while litecoin were growing up and had a potential but not high like bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 16, 2017, 05:54:28 PM
I think Bitcoin is the best option for you but if you have both, you can choose the two. Both of them have bright future i believe.
You may be right but currently I am seeing that more people are getting interest in bitcoin and more markets are starting the use of bitcoin and it is sure that it will be the next global currency so the future of bitcoin is more bright than any other coin. Better is that to invest in bitcoin.
That is a good point to notice that bitcoin is widely adopted my merchants for their business which is making this currency a most successful currency of the world after dollar. It will ensure the higher price of bitcoin in the future so we investors will earn a good profit from it after a wait of some period.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
June 16, 2017, 05:49:06 PM
I think Bitcoin is the best option for you but if you have both, you can choose the two. Both of them have bright future i believe.
You may be right but currently I am seeing that more people are getting interest in bitcoin and more markets are starting the use of bitcoin and it is sure that it will be the next global currency so the future of bitcoin is more bright than any other coin. Better is that to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
June 16, 2017, 05:39:51 PM
What is Best investment in 2017 in Bitcoin or in Litecoin ?

in 2013 Bitcoin was at 1100+ USD and that Time Litecoin was at 80+ USD but than due to crypto market falls Bitcoin falls 1100+ USD to 150+ USD and Litecoin fall 80+ USD to 1+ USD means both are falls around 80% now bitcoin increased upto 500% already in compare of 2014 Price But litecoin increase 400% only so if we considered litecoin increase more 100% in 2017 than litecoin price around 60 USD and if we invest in bitcoin than it is tough to increase bitcoin price 6000 USD in 2017 so according to my suggestion litecoin is best for investment.

Please tell me your opinion what major community says.

you have just listed random numbers without meaning some of which are also wrong.
i believe litecoin will go up but not just because of a series of numbers you listed but because it will be pumped soon enough. and mostly because  it is the clone of bitcoin and since bitcoin does not have any scaling solution implemented yet that gives litecoin, which has already implemented it, an edge.

in the end LTC is not yet adopted like all the rest of the altcoins but it is gaining some momentum again because of bitcoin's situation. and the longer it takes for bitcoin to come up with consensus the more these altcoins will get pumped.
You just nailed it! Litecoin is a mirror image of Bitcoin, making them positively correlated, so that whatever affects Bitcoin most likely goes to affect Litecoin too. However only recently Litecoin had some added advantage and was able to gain more grounds. That however doesn't make it autonomous or a strict competition to Bitcoin, because its pioneer status, community and capitalization remains outstanding and a benchmark .
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
June 16, 2017, 01:09:54 PM
hard to predict LTC,
for. several years,LTC raise up with unpredicted,sometimes very low,sometimes raise up in a day and stable,
in another time LTC price down and need long time to rise up again
Activity: 1022
June 16, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
Bitcoin will always be on top of the altcoins in this field of industry. Though litecoin is one the pioneering coins that can also be considered as one of the legit altcoins currency. But of course I still choose for bitcoin, Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
June 16, 2017, 10:53:58 AM
I think Bitcoin better than litecoin , because volume transaction its so verry hight .
but I choose Ethereum for good investement.

None of the altcoins will ride over the bitcoin in price and potential factor. litecoin value is around 31.33 USD now, If it has potential like bitcoin future, we can buy it more now itself. Now Etherum is looks like that people are buying more etherum than bitcoin in recent days.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 16, 2017, 10:20:28 AM
Im just hoping litecoin acts as a decent hedge against price turbulence during august 1st, UASF, JihanCoin and all those shenanigans. Im going to wait for a couple more days and see how it performs. If it doesn't crash and the graph looks good, I will buy a decent chunk and hold thought august hoping that if BTC goes down, LTC will not get dragged down too because that would suck.

Instead of converting your precious coins to whatever altcoin, you are better off holding a bag of fiat ready, just in case the Bitcoin price happens to tank. If we purely take a look at how Litecoin has performed recently, then it's obvious that it is lagging behind some of its other altcoin competitors. Also take in mind that money mostly follows the hype, and the hype clearly has moved past Litecoin in order to blow up a few other alts. Add that Litecoin quite often ends up following Bitcoin's direction, and it again puts more value in holding fiat ready.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
June 16, 2017, 09:22:32 AM
I think Bitcoin better than litecoin , because volume transaction its so verry hight .
but I choose Ethereum for good investement.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
June 16, 2017, 08:56:15 AM
Both of the coins got the advantages, from the price rising, bitcoin got a better prospect because there are more implementation, but from the techincal side, litecoin got a very fast transaction speed which is very important when we do transaction, for future bitcoin is still better than litecoin, from the comparison I still choose bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 15, 2017, 07:08:27 PM
Litecoin has significant increases after segwit implemented from $3-$4 to $30 but it seems stuck right there, can't break the $30 barrier. If you invest 1 btc on litecoin when it was $4, than you could get many profits and better to invest on cheaper coin if you don't have bigger budget to invest. Bitcoin has higher price and pretty hard to buy 1BTC and expected so much in the near future. But, for now I prefer bitcoin as it will gain more value in the future than litecoin obviously.
I think that Bitcoin is a much better choice because it’s been around for a while. Litecoin is a little bit too expensive right now though there is a very high chance that the price of it will go up. I am pretty sure that LTC will go up though I wouldn’t want to invest in it because I am not much of a fan of Litecoin so much.

Yeah there is a lot of people choosing the Bitcoin because they feel very much secure with Bitcoin than litecoin we know that Bitcoin is very much stronger than litecoin bitcoin using too much faster everyday and there is a lot of service is available and Bitcoin so bitcoin  is much more better than other currency.
in fact bitcoin is the main currency where people feel more confident to invest their money, they mostly invest their money in bitcoin because they know that it is more safe and secure place to put our assets, although some people also invest  their money in other altcoin, but actually the do investment in an altcoin after a deep study about the coin, and when they realize that their investment will also be safe their and that they can get good profit from there then they invest their asset also in such altcoins.
But even after the study I do not think that they have to keep their money for longer time in altcoins because the altcoins have only one foundation and that is the traders who invest only to get the profit while if someone will invest in bitcoin then he will be more safer because bitcoin has more stronger bases like the merchants, traders and other investors.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
June 15, 2017, 07:07:49 PM
Litecoin was a great investment opportunity before segwit implementation, which caused the price to spike quickly. Since then there has been a minor correction, followed by a stabilisation and sideways price movement. I still think litecoin is a good investment long term, especially considering with the btc fork uncertainty causing greater volatility in the near future.  In saying that I don't think the two should be compared, no other crypto can be compared to bitcoin, who's future price is unlimited imo. (there's barely any real life use of ltc yet)

To summerise if you want to trade short term then buy bitcoin. If you want to trade/invest long term then buy 90% btc + 10% litecoin and you wont be disappointed in years to come.

Activity: 504
June 15, 2017, 07:03:10 PM
Litecoin has significant increases after segwit implemented from $3-$4 to $30 but it seems stuck right there, can't break the $30 barrier. If you invest 1 btc on litecoin when it was $4, than you could get many profits and better to invest on cheaper coin if you don't have bigger budget to invest. Bitcoin has higher price and pretty hard to buy 1BTC and expected so much in the near future. But, for now I prefer bitcoin as it will gain more value in the future than litecoin obviously.
I think that Bitcoin is a much better choice because it’s been around for a while. Litecoin is a little bit too expensive right now though there is a very high chance that the price of it will go up. I am pretty sure that LTC will go up though I wouldn’t want to invest in it because I am not much of a fan of Litecoin so much.

Yeah there is a lot of people choosing the Bitcoin because they feel very much secure with Bitcoin than litecoin we know that Bitcoin is very much stronger than litecoin bitcoin using too much faster everyday and there is a lot of service is available and Bitcoin so bitcoin  is much more better than other currency.
in fact bitcoin is the main currency where people feel more confident to invest their money, they mostly invest their money in bitcoin because they know that it is more safe and secure place to put our assets, although some people also invest  their money in other altcoin, but actually the do investment in an altcoin after a deep study about the coin, and when they realize that their investment will also be safe their and that they can get good profit from there then they invest their asset also in such altcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 15, 2017, 06:41:01 PM

Pages:
Jump to: