Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Monero - page 2. (Read 4578 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 02:13:18 AM
I think this is the perfect summary of all the features monero has that the bitcoin luck. There are a lot of people using bitcoin because they are unaware that a better alternative exist out there.. therefore bitcoin vs monero was a natural fit..
Though it can been that monero is better than bitcoin in terms of being anonymous and in terms of privacy and security and It can also be said that XMR is better alternative to bitcoin, but bitcoin has been in the market from the start and have made millionaire and billionaire and has given many people considerable profit, due to which the word has spread and bitcoin has become the most popular crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is mother of all coins and it will still hold the top position for quite long.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 01:36:18 AM
I think altcoins, will be appreciated more in the nearest future, than bitcoin. At bitcoin now big problems with liquidity and the big commissions.
Even now, many people in the world that have knowledge about crypto currencies and blockchain technology appreciate altcoins more than bitcoin. Many altcoins have more advanced technology than bitcoin will every have. Bitcoin now has scalability issues and transaction speed and fees issue. Till these are not solved, I don’t see bitcoin going much far from here. The liquidity of bitcoin has also been compromised with time. If bitcoin is to prevail, It will have to develop its technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
No comparison at all.BTC is the pioneer and King of crypto market and unmatched with any other coin in the Coin market cap.BTC is carrying highest market cap shows the trust level of investors across the globe.BTC underwent many crashes but still at the top.Monero is also another good Atlcoin and having strong community,still in growing phase,financial anonymity focused cryptocurrency,innovations are in pipeline despite all of these developments XMR will take a lot of time to come to no 3rd In crypto World.Conclusion no comparison between BTC & XMR.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
I think monero is good if you want to not be tracked and buy or transfer money and not pay governments any taxes , and bitcoin is more brand and known so use it in all other situations.
Activity: 118
March 09, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

In the last days you hear a lot about Monero.

Especially in the Deep Web.

There are people who claim that it is more anonymous than Bitcoin.

That transactions cannot be crawled.

MONERO

https://getmonero.org/

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Is this it?

What do you think?
Monero is great on the deep web but BTC is king
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Monroe has a chance of a good result in 2018 ,but against bitcoin there is no chance Wink
Activity: 50
March 09, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
I think if full scale regulation comes monero could possibly be the only coin to survive. Its my opinion that bitcoin will survive and flourish but if cryptocurrency gets outright banned monero will pretty much be the only use case for crypto and that is the dark web which bitcoin is not as good as performing transactions on the dark web because its not fully anonymous
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Thats true,  Monero is far more anonymous than BTC,  you can't follow transactions via monero,  also another good crypto is Dash and Zcash,  Deeponion,  all of them will keep your privacy apart from Bitcoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 09, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
bitcoin will still win compared to other coins including monero, so I always invest in bitcoin than I invested in NEO, ETH, LTC, and Monero, because I believe the coin that will continue to increase in the future is Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
March 09, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
if your ideal is to make some business in the darkweb, yep. Monero are for you, untraceable and secure.
absolutly agree with you Smiley)
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
actually i think both BTC and monero are strong but BTC is the king of this world as we all know.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
Judging by the marketcap rank, we all know that Bitcoin has been in the first place up until now. Bitcoin has been known for years, great development, high price, no wonder if Bitcoin is in the first rank. Monero itself, has a great offer to us, it is secure, it is untraceable, and as you know, privacy is important. If you're looking for a good investment you can choose Bitcoin, but give Monero some time, i think they'll grow bigger and better.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
as I know. Monster is a very good coin. But it can not compare with bitcoin in all aspects Grin
Activity: 109
March 09, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
Monero may encrypt recipient addresses in the Blockchain system to falsify them with the purpose of obscuring the identity of the sender, as well as the number of transactions it performs.

Unlike Bitcoin which uses Blockchain technology to store data such as recipient addresses and transactions, with an accurate amount of time and amount. In my opinion, bitcoin is better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

In the last days you hear a lot about Monero.

Especially in the Deep Web.

There are people who claim that it is more anonymous than Bitcoin.

That transactions cannot be crawled.

MONERO

https://getmonero.org/

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Is this it?

What do you think?
if compared between Menero with Bitcoin surely most of them would prefer Bitcoin. not only seen from the price, in terms of some aspects of Bitcoin is good and good to be a future coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 08:55:39 AM
I prefer bitcoin the king of all altcoins. I don't think anyone can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
Monero at this moment - this is the main currency that is used in darknet. This is his advantage. Bitcoin has long been not used in darknet for transactions. But bitcoin remains number one in the crypto-currency world.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
March 09, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
I think altcoins, will be appreciated more in the nearest future, than bitcoin. At bitcoin now big problems with liquidity and the big commissions.

Problems are to be solved, and Bitcoin is only mainstream known coin.. All the others are Altcoins, Bitcoin is, and will be, the dollar of the cryptoworld..
Activity: 229
March 09, 2018, 08:12:17 AM
I think this is the perfect summary of all the features monero has that the bitcoin luck. There are a lot of people using bitcoin because they are unaware that a better alternative exist out there.. therefore bitcoin vs monero was a natural fit..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 09, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
Monero uses a different elliptic curve..instead of secp256k1 / ECDSA (used by bitcoin) , Monero uses Ed25519 / Curve25519 / EdDSA. in fact ehre are any perceivable difference for the user, but it's good to have a bit of diversity for avoiding a common point of failure , besides ,monero has mnemonic seeds built in by default. When you create a wallet, you're given a list of 25 words..

Finally,with Bitcoin, you get 100 addresses when you create a new wallet. If you backup, use all 100, and then create more, your backup won't have those new addresses. Monero backups are good forever. Create one backup, and it'll always work.
Pages:
Jump to: