Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 11. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 08:58:45 PM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency.It doesn't exist in the kind of physical form that the currency & coin we're used to exist in.It doesn't even exist in a form as physical as monopoly money.It's electron-not molecules.

Both currencies have its onw advantages and disadvantages. To say which is better, we have to know first the purpose of using it. I see bitcoin more as an investment and fiat money as for everyday expenses. Because of the high volatility of bitcoin, business cannot accept it yet as a mode of payment although there are some that do accept. But that characteristic makes it as a good investment stuff.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 01, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency.It doesn't exist in the kind of physical form that the currency & coin we're used to exist in.It doesn't even exist in a form as physical as monopoly money.It's electron-not molecules.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 01, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
There are some factors really need to be clear here with this finding. Whether the participant that are involve in the research were people that informed about bitcoin or crypto currency or not before one can really rely on the finding of this report. And if that is the case then, it could be as a result of the long existence of cash as compared to visual currency.   
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
If we have 15% being satisfied by the respondents then its not bad based on the current level of development of the crypto space, that's really a great achievement
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
I don't think  to compare them, so we for a very long time will use ordinary paper money. The world is changing, but not as fast as we think.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
I think every money has their own position and has different usage, paper money must still be a lot of people because not everyone can access virtual money, and virtual money is widely used in investing and also shopping online.
There are a lot of difference between Bitcoin and real money. Bitcoin has digital from only. and real money has both side like digital form and physical form. With out Internet and electricity we can't use bitcoin but in case of real money such thing doesn't need. Real currency is accepted every corner of world but Bitcoin is not acceptable in everywhere. Bitcoin is more volatile in comparison to real money. Real currency user are bound  to pay tax to their government but in case of Bitcoin that doesn't happen due to its digital nature. Bitcoin provide faster transaction and more privacy in comparison to real money.  Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
May 01, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
i chose btc for its value both not same  real money fixed not move price static . now btc all ready proved its worth and demand
yes bitcoin has now proved that it is currency that people use for there own benefits and they do make many profits from them more than fiat which just go down all the time and losses everybody there money.
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
I think bitcoin is much better than real money in this century, because this is the result of the modern technology that no one can snatch by the criminals. Because this is a imaginary money in online.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
bitcoin better then real money bitcoin is future real money.....
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies > Fiat Money

Fiat money is the actual bubble.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
Bitcoins and other crypto currencies are backed by real money, bitcoins are transferred all over the world through online protocols whereas real money is transferred through banks with high transaction charges whereas in bitcoins there is only a minimal transaction fees for every bitcoin transaction and there is no need to approach banks to transfer bitcoins all over the globe. All the bitcoin transactions are recorded in the public ledger called the block chain technology whereas real money is deposited in banks and the banking transactions will be recorded in the banking pass book. Identity theft cannot be done with bitcoins and duplication of bitcoins is not possible as the network is a decentralized network there is clarity and secure than any other traditional form of transactions.
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
I need both because Bitcoin is future income and real money need for daily life. If you want use daily bitcoin it's not possible because its price increase and decrease daily. The day when the price will decrease, if used only then it will be loss for you. For daily life need real money.
Activity: 6
May 01, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
At my point of view during this period, I do think bitcoin is a little bit better than real money. Specially when you want to invest but you are afraid of joining scams. And today, you can now pay bills or even purchases without using real money.
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
I think real money is so old currency using around the world and people don't ready to use cryptocurrency instead of cash.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
May 01, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
I need both for now. We still need fiat in this real life. Cryptocurrencies are not usable in this real life YET! It is still early stage. But we will use them later.
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
It is nice to see the increasing acceptance of bitcoins. But this is the case only in developed countries, in developing countries you will find less than 1% using bitcoins.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Real money is still the preferred way of accepted payment by most of business establishments. Bitcoin is not everywhere possible to pay. Therefore, you need to be able to use both cash and bitcoin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
We are Era of technology operations, because online trading and investment is the best, even bank today used our fixed deposit money for a business, like giving out loan and after a period due, you received less percent as agreed. But bitcoin has come for New Era of blockchain technology, that you can invest and make a great amount after a long period of time, and also convert the money into a paper money. Finally I prefer bitcoin investment than paper money in Bank.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
Bitcoin and paper money both have their own features.So it is not right to compare them.Bitcoin is the finest investment asset and provides us with huge profits.It provides us with cheap and fast anonymous transactions within and outside the country.It also provides us a way to earn good amount of money.It also allows it's users to keep a check on theit money.On the other hand paper money is more trusted by the people.It has a physical form and can be used anywhere without any need of conversion.So both have their own advantages and I think they both will work hand in hand in coming future.
May 01, 2018, 08:59:30 AM
I think bitcoin because if you want to invest in other crypto you can used bitcoin or if you want a real money you can used also bitcoin by simply convert it in real money
Pages:
Jump to: