Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 41. (Read 4150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 15, 2017, 03:06:33 AM
i agree that bitcoin change everything. Especially now its price has risen substantially to its previous price and because of this the view of the Bitcoin person is very high. It's not the same date that most of us know now. Bitcoin change everything's really hoping that next year's release will be more prominent and its price will increase to attract more investors to make money for it because we all know that bitcoin is have a better future.
The thing is that no one really knows the peak of bitcoin but the rate at which it has been pretty much moving up lately has just been superb and interesting.

No room for wasting too much time, which is how I see it. Bitcoin is already in the eye of so many investors, we are gradually penetrating the mainstream and when we get to see so many things getting implemented and developments coming up, we should expect a whole lot more changing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 15, 2017, 02:16:07 AM
Yes its true but not only in good ways its depend on what user to do with bitcoin. If he/she use bitcoin in good ways it change in good way too. But if thr other users use it for crimes it could change too in a bad ways.
You have to choose if you use it in good or bad it depends on you.
However its not only can change the users but also his/her country it could affect the government and economic.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 14, 2017, 07:59:19 PM
There is nothing impossible what bitcoin could do and how it change life in different aspects. Even bitcoin  itself has already change from just a simple coin which you can use as mode of payment in digital transaction it's now consider as great investment.
Not only the person who uses and earn bitcoin can change life but also the country and whole world.  The economy of one country can change because every people has a job even it is not recognize in some country and do not have tax,  people can pay tax in different way.  Every transaction we do or just buying things have a tax on it. We are aware that everythin in the real state has a tax fee where you pay without being notice.
That's just how centralized currency works. You should've known, that is why the laws about tax are passed on by the lawmakers. So that the country's currency will have its improvement in the exchange to the market. Even if you buy things doesn't mean you're paying tax, that's a different matter. You see people who're only visiting another country and buying things from it does not mean that they are paying taxes, as they are not bound to pay taxes to foreign countries because they are not a citizen of that country.

It is true that the more jobs you have and the more you earn under those jobs you will have to pay a larger tax too. But if you're unemployed it is just minimal, that is why the government doesn't want to have a large number of unemployed citizen as much as possible, because once the number of unemployed citizen increased, it affects the currency of that country.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 14, 2017, 07:57:24 PM
Bitcoin can contribute on financial purpose. It can be a main issue on removing unemployment rate. But all things is not possible for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
I think bitcoin cannot change everything. Because we don't know if bitcoin will last forever. Bitcoins value is so high. The problem is can bitcoin sustain it or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 07:28:43 PM
I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present

Its ard to convince anybody, I saw bitcoin in the news this year sadly. But that's the point if you are first you earn a lot by keeping the idea alive that's why the greater reward comes from. Good luck to you and don't listen to naysayers.
That are some black proganda making bitcoin to collapsed. Of they have planning towards bitcoin will only fails because bitcoin have fully established in the minds of the people and they absolutely defend bitcoin from falling. The communities fully support will boost cryptocurrency to become strong and make it alive.
Activity: 387
December 14, 2017, 07:24:31 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

That is true, financial status can be change because of bitcoin. The economy can change too because of  the job and earning that btc brings us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 07:20:29 PM
I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present

Its hard to convince anybody, I saw bitcoin in the news this year sadly. But that's the point if you are first you earn a lot by keeping the idea alive that's why the greater reward comes from. Good luck to you and don't listen to naysayers.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
There is nothing impossible what bitcoin could do and how it change life in different aspects. Even bitcoin  itself has already change from just a simple coin which you can use as mode of payment in digital transaction it's now consider as great investment.
Not only the person who uses and earn bitcoin can change life but also the country and whole world.  The economy of one country can change because every people has a job even it is not recognize in some country and do not have tax,  people can pay tax in different way.  Every transaction we do or just buying things have a tax on it. We are aware that everythin in the real state has a tax fee where you pay without being notice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
December 14, 2017, 07:07:31 PM
Same for me, I introduced bitcoin to my friends servel of times and they didn't care or maybe i can say they didn't intersed about that, after they heared that bitcoin price increase too much and it will have a high potential they believe me, and they regret that they didn't follow my steps in the past.
Activity: 210
December 14, 2017, 06:50:05 PM
Can be changed all because of bitcoin. Someone asking, “What will the internet change?” Today we know the answer—“everything.” The better question would have been “What will the internet not change?” The widespread impact of the internet and its disruption of just about every industry was unprecedented.
Activity: 210
December 14, 2017, 06:34:06 PM
Yes bitcoin will  change everything specially the standard of your life.Bitcoin will also change the way you live in everyday life.Before when you go to mall you are window shopping but because of bitcoin you can buy everything you want as long as you know how to do it to earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 14, 2017, 06:31:31 PM
The presence of bitcoin in the crypto world will change everything, how to do business how to transact the way of life and mindset of all user communities. This is a new breakthrough in the real world of crypto in the real world. crypto currency potentially so bitcoin increasingly attractive to investors because they will definitely give good luck to it.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. And Bitcoin has an ability to change even the way of thinking. It can change the way of business and transect the transaction. There is no involvement of any other party.  So when we invest in Bitcoin it’s a always give us handsome income with this we can complete our daily tasks. So it proves that Bitcoin is good connecter with our future and with the use of it we can made our future bright.
I agreee that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it has and still revolutionizes the connomy of the world, but don't you think that it will never be used as a currency, i mean for quite some time now people have turned thier backs on the original idea of using bitcoin in thier every day lives and started using it as a type of investment, ask yourselfs the question are you going to spend bitcoin to buy bread and water, i know i won't, because you could be paying 1$ today it could become 10$ tomorow, bitcoin is beeing used like gold and not as a regular currency anymore.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin is really a good kinds of cryptocoin i believe that many people change thier lifestyle because of bitcoin.Bitcoin today is really trending on different site maybe some people know about it and it is really getting more popular.We gain in bitcoin a huge amount of money.That is why i really believe that bitcoin really change our life because it gives us an income it really change our life specially in the financial aspect.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 14, 2017, 06:07:22 PM
The presence of bitcoin in the crypto world will change everything, how to do business how to transact the way of life and mindset of all user communities. This is a new breakthrough in the real world of crypto in the real world. crypto currency potentially so bitcoin increasingly attractive to investors because they will definitely give good luck to it.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. And Bitcoin has an ability to change even the way of thinking. It can change the way of business and transect the transaction. There is no involvement of any other party.  So when we invest in Bitcoin it’s a always give us handsome income with this we can complete our daily tasks. So it proves that Bitcoin is good connecter with our future and with the use of it we can made our future bright.
I agreee that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it has and still revolutionizes the connomy of the world, but don't you think that it will never be used as a currency, i mean for quite some time now people have turned thier backs on the original idea of using bitcoin in thier every day lives and started using it as a type of investment, ask yourselfs the question are you going to spend bitcoin to buy bread and water, i know i won't, because you could be paying 1$ today it could become 10$ tomorow, bitcoin is beeing used like gold and not as a regular currency anymore.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 05:16:21 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Bitcoin Changed Everything all know bitcoin and ready to pay to get more bitcoin.

impossible to break 1 million dollars in 2018 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 05:14:15 PM
Activity: 434
December 14, 2017, 05:06:49 PM
Exactly, Bitcoin has changed the way people used to think about volatility and other factors. Rising demand has created bitcoin's value beyond our estimation. On the other hand, if we see the changes bitcoin has brought then the few remarkable changes are like bitcoin futures, bitcoin used widely for payment across countries, decentralized payment system which is helping to access a global user base and so on. Bitcoin also embarked the revolution by using block chain technology.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 14, 2017, 05:05:55 PM
Changes are given below which bitcoin will change in the future as it now.
  • Reduce poverty
  • Peaceful life
  • Killing people for money will be decrease by bitcoin
  • Unemployment will be reduce
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
December 14, 2017, 05:00:31 PM
Too exaggerated for this thing to be said which we wont really come to that point for sure on having a $1m/btc and come to think off on how much money would be needed for it to reach that range. If majority of stocks,commodities will jump purely on bitcoin it wont really be sufficient enough. Bitcoin did change everything specially on payment system at the same time it do give the chance on earning profits for longer terms too which do acts up as an asset.Not only that it did able to change ones lifes to be financially free. It did really change some aspect but on the thing you do mention then i would really oppose into that one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

Let the game begin! It has really being a surprising year of new grounds broken in the Cryptocurrency and into the fiat world! It is fastly encroaching and subtly taking over the fiat world. It has started changing the looks of things and if left alone, things and all things will definitely change as it is gradually transforming. But the price hitting 1million dollars next year is somewhat not realistic because checks are coming in place to do a regulation on the blockchain of Cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: