Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 37. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 01:15:06 AM
Absolutely bitcoin will change everything! Number one thing that will change because of bitcoin the financial status of a person because as we all know many are now enjoying what they have earned from bitcoin. Also to the economy of the country I think there are also changes because people do have earnings and from their earnings they can now buy what they want and the tax of the goods that they are buying will go to the government. We do hope that bitcoin will last for the benefit of the many bitcoiners.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 01:00:43 AM
It already did, many poor countries are using it as currencies, thousands of people became billionnaire thanks to the bitcoin, this is changing lives
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 12:57:35 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Let's wait for what the future of bitcoin will be like but if you look at the current exchange rate definitely do not close Possible for bitcoin Can continue to advance in line with the growing number of enthusiasts every year which continues to increase quite rapidly.In addition, people's lives will be better in the economic system caused by the existence of this bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 12:48:40 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
No because you don't  know the Future and if you're full time bitcoin job you will be rich
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
December 18, 2017, 12:48:20 AM
Yes. I think Bitcoin can change everything in this world but it'll be able to do it only when it's legalized worldwide and accepted for everything like US dollar and other currency in this world. I think to see this thing come true, we need to wait at least 10 years more, when Bitcoin become popular all over the world, every single person in this world is know about Bitcoin and use it as a local curency Smiley)
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 18, 2017, 12:21:38 AM
Bitcoin can remove unemployment problem and bitcoin can make people self employee. But I think Bitcoin can't change everything.

Of course bitcoin can change everything it doesnt have the ability to do that, only a person can change weather what he/she path is taking.
There were a lot of self employed people right before bitcoin came, e-commerce is still at the peak if you are self employed and i dont think bitcoin contribute to this.
No, it won't change everything. There is only some parts of our daily habits and practices that might change. Just like enhancing our financial capabilities and lifestyle. Bitcoin is just only a useful tool for us to make something difference and make some things possible to happen.

Bitcoin is really a useful tool and can give you advantages and can change your life, it only depend on how a person uses it do their advantage and how it can bring them to a good life, if a person doesnt know how to handle money then its a waste for a person to have bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 04:16:30 PM

That is true, financial status can be change because of bitcoin. The economy can change too because of  the job and earning that btc brings us.
We get a financial freedom through earning in bitcoin. Enough strategy and knowledge is needed to gain profit into it. It has good contribution in the economy in one country but the government have to ban it when it use abusively in illegal transactions.
  That’s the one of the best thing that bitcoin give freedom to earn as much as you can and this feature is giving more rise to the prices and so far bitcoin has a lot to give to the world but we can examine the financial situation of an investor to know how effective bitcoin and after seeing this bitcoin should be a true savior to the economy as well and banning it is not solution to the problems and governments must sort out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 03:52:53 PM
He already changed a lot. But he wouldn`t be used as cryptoversion of dollar, maximum as gold. Most of people don`t use him even now
Activity: 3
December 17, 2017, 03:33:14 PM
It is the most exciting aspect of the Bitcoin. At first I was apprehensive at the idea of replacing paper currency by destabilizing modern economics, but after thinking it will remove power from the bankers and into the people. Commies and capitalists now may have met a compromise Roll Eyes ... maybe not... but I am very excited for the future.

Activity: 85
December 17, 2017, 02:47:10 PM
Bitcoin haven't change everything there are still things that bitcoin can't do. There still a need of improvement in bitcoin such as vulnerability for a sudden collapse in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 17, 2017, 06:43:16 AM
Bitcoin is changing a lot of things but as of now not yet everything, bitcoin still needs to fix some of its weaknesses to be able to change everything. One of the major changes that bitcoin made so far is the lifestyle of its users. It gave them a financial freedom by earning from bitcoin or being profitable by investing in bitcoin. It also gave them choices on what to do with their money, instead of just saving it in a bank.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
December 17, 2017, 06:43:02 AM
I think there is a big chance that company of bitcoin can give something which will bring some changes in the whole world. Bitcoin will start ti help every people in the society to start innovation from themselves in order to establish a civilize society. Aside from that bitcoin will help to ease and make every process more convenient.
Activity: 294
December 17, 2017, 04:42:26 AM

For me its true ,that bitcoins will changes everything in your life,its give you an oppurtunity to have an capital and give you an earning.bitcoin also  a digital global currency that fastest business growth and help the global economy to grow rapidly.
Activity: 238
December 17, 2017, 04:18:00 AM
Indeed, bitcoin and block chain technology are already changing everything. As the Internet, in due time.
Activity: 54
December 17, 2017, 03:46:50 AM
yes for me it will change everything. bitcoin grew so fast and it become more successful. but i think world bank and other government will not allowed this. they will do something to break the bitcoin down
Activity: 81
December 17, 2017, 03:17:31 AM
Blythe Masters, a technology company says that blockchain will change everything. In addition, Bitcoin also got a boost from successful testing by Lightning Network which promises ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 02:33:41 AM

bitcoin has changed my life a lot since my finance bitcoin is good and does not have to ask my parents anymore, from bitcoin I can finance my own college, bitcoin has changed all that is in me.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 10:35:58 PM

You said “price predictions are not possible any more”, but you also said “Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars”. What am I going to believe? The first thing you said or the second one? In my own opinion, the first thing you said is the most likely to happen in the future. Why? Like example what happened in the last week of November and early in December. No one expected, no one saw that coming that bitcoin will reach or can reach that big amount. Yes it is so fast. I know everybody were surprised. Last time I remember the prediction of most bitcoiner is just 10K USD before this year end but we are all wrong thinking that. It easily passes 10K and nearly hits 20K USD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 07:42:41 PM
Bitcoin has already disrupted the world economic system. Now, central banks and government authorities started to blame bitcoin because they're afraid of bitcoin's free structure.

and that is a good thing.  When I read articles, headlines and world news segments with so called economic experts trying to scare people away from Bitcoin, I think, good its working.  When Central Banks proclaim Bitcoin as the greatest thing in the world then I would be concerned.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 06:45:55 PM
Yes, bitcoin has made new changes to payment systems with digitizing methods but bitcoin has given an economic shift to its users who have the ability and creativity to use bitcoin as a business asset that provides many advantages, so bitcoin functions now tend to be valuable assets with value and high popularity. so far we can feel the function of bitcoin very much for our survival with the better changes we've got with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: