Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 44. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 12:12:45 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Even in 2020, bitcoin will not be $ 1 million! Maximum it will rise to $ 100,000!
Each course upgrade has a subsequent adjustment! And adjustments are cruel
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 13, 2017, 11:47:23 PM
Yeah bitcoin change everything like my life too because bitcoin is help me to buy what ever i like and hang with friends not like the old days i dont have a work just because im a high school graduate but bitcoin your graduate or not your free to earn bitcoin or money. Bitcoin change my life to a good life and buy my like.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 11:21:14 PM
Not everything can change the bitcoin but bitcoin can change a lot of thing...can change the status of life of one person who is using bitcoin....
Your right! Bitcoin will not solve all problems in humanity, bitcoin just help those problems to surpass like financial problem. Bitcoin may fade, but the problems of our world will always be there. Yes, bitcoin can change the system of transaction, eliminates poverty and help to be successful but not anytime. Bitcoin is just a man-made.
Activity: 154
December 13, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
Not everything can change the bitcoin but bitcoin can change a lot of thing...can change the status of life of one person who is using bitcoin....
Activity: 434
December 13, 2017, 11:46:11 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

yes it seems that bitcoin will change everything, but not directly and instantly, it takes several stages to change something that works with blockchain or bitcoin, and with bitcoin we can get a lot of profit.
Bitcoin will change everything definitely for sure. I am looking forward and eager to make this things to happen. I know its not quick but  step by step. Bitcoin is still the most leading and valuable cryptocurrency. It is also one of the most promising asset today's generation.  Someday bitcoin will help us to get a better lives. With our determination and perseverance we will all reap its benefit.
Activity: 448
December 13, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
Actually yes,especially in the near future and I guess that  if the goverments of many  countries who have an economic  power  they recognize bitcoin as their currency. In fact, everything will change for good to majority of categories.
 Moreover, If bitcoin has an impact on the economy with benefit then this will have a postive effects ( for example: reduction of poverty, Infrastructure improvments...)

Theres a big possibility that everything will be change by bitcoin once you are determined to gain profit. Be patience and have a goal while working in the bitcoin industry i know that ill be rich here like happen in other people. Bitcoin becomes popular each day thats why many people are getting interested and be they life change.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 13, 2017, 10:44:33 AM
Surely indeed bitcoin will change the worlds think of what is economy and what or who is the true movers yes dollar will fade slowly
But only if fix some of the major problem about bitcoin transaction,

Yes I agree , bitcoin will truly change everything if you have it . and if the price or rate of the bitcoin continuously increased soon in 2018 you will have a lot of money I am sure of that . And if you continuously hold and investing in bitcoin you will be rich soon .You would buy everything that you want and need.  Your life will change and even your family too . You can also help others by helping in charities or donating soon money .
Everyone is looking for the place and value of bitcoin in 2018. Till then bitcoin will be use and it will grow fast. It is changing the whole life of a common man and making him a special one. When you are having money you will be a respectable and honorable person in so called society and it’s a bitter truth, so bitcoin made it easy for me I am having bitcoin as a side job and having my own regular job but my earning with bitcoin is higher than my other job this is the reason all changes in my life is almost all because of bitcoin.
Activity: 297
December 13, 2017, 09:19:19 AM
Maybe now bitcoin will can change everything because there price is very higher so I think now he can change the world he can change of life all of people everything he can change and now I know my self someday I'm going to success because this bitcoin my family and other all members this bitcoiners
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 13, 2017, 05:55:34 AM
bitcoin really changed everything today. high value, making everyone want to invest or bitcoin trading. they have new hope, want to get the most profit in the future. of the some people are unemployed, they now have hope, at least to mine the smallest bitcoin it and make a profit. at least I also do that. bitcoin has changed everything.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
December 13, 2017, 05:48:00 AM
Actually yes,especially in the near future and I guess that  if the goverments of many  countries who have an economic  power  they recognize bitcoin as their currency. In fact, everything will change for good to majority of categories.
 Moreover, If bitcoin has an impact on the economy with benefit then this will have a postive effects ( for example: reduction of poverty, Infrastructure improvments...)

Activity: 182
December 13, 2017, 04:35:36 AM
Just a matter of time bitcoin will be the prevailing currency in various countries and slowly start to beat the USD all it will look real just waiting in sahkannya in various countries around the world. Bitcoin is highly favored by the public because of the convenience provided in any transaction and any account with internet network connection which is the key to bitcoin progress.
Activity: 280
December 13, 2017, 04:34:36 AM
More and more people are getting into crypto as the media writes about bitcoin very often now. Since it is always bitcoin they write about and not the alts, then many new people will go but bitcoin which drives the price up and will most likely continue. But until bitcoin can scale better and become faster then it will never become a standard payment method. It is too slow right now, when there is so huge fluctuations. If there were no fluctuations then it was fine that it was a little slow, but as of now. Even steam closed down for bitcoin payments.

But I hope the developers will get some of this sorted, so we can get better adoption.
Activity: 284
December 13, 2017, 04:21:20 AM
I do not believe that it will change everything. BTC is not the peak of technology. Only technology can change.
Now there is not only blockchain and it is not perfect.
We are in a stage where bitcoin is changing not everything but mostly, bitcoin innovation is really on the top now and being talk worldwide,
we just need to accept that bitcoin now is a legit and will help lives of the people around the world. and that change something , from an ordinary housewife or house husband into something more worthy in term of income, bitcoin open doors to those people at home and jobless to do something that they can earn for a better life .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 03:13:12 AM

yes you are really a bit bitcoin to replace it all, bitcoin has changed my finances, with bitcoin i can get rich because of very high bitcoin price increase, i like a lot of people like me because get the price when bitcoin price go up high.
Definitely bitcoin is changing the world because bitcoin ring revaluation and its moving more forward and still it going very fast to its destiny I feel that bitcoin will end the world poverty because its very string than ever and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will end world poverty although it’s very hard for bitcoin but bitcoin have a capability to to make it possible bitcoin make people busy and it also change the habits of people around the world.
Activity: 448
December 13, 2017, 02:26:48 AM
I agree, that is why there are many users that are making their way to buy bitcoin. Even though the value of bitcoin is not that low anymore like it used to, still people want to buy now because it can grow a lot bigger in the coming years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 13, 2017, 12:09:36 AM
In my own opinion, bitcoin can change everything into better because this is an advancement where businessmen will use to be more successful in the industtmry using this kind of platform. Also, as more people are into this kind of technology, bitcoin will be used all around the world and it will serve as an international currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 13, 2017, 12:00:32 AM
Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I thought that JB was a singer and not a clown and where did you get these presumption of yours? too much weed and alcohol will get you to insanity.
Traditional money like dollar wont fade as there are more users of fiat than the user of crypto currency and bitcoin wont get to $1m in 2018 because you cant back this up with just speculation alone.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 12, 2017, 11:51:29 PM
In everything is in completely different situation because whether government are not in control how to make Bitcoin as legal tender and Bitcoin is completely changing in terms of technology. So we have to wait for the government what are legal things they are going to make Bitcoin beneficial for all the people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 12, 2017, 11:47:15 PM
In my own personal opinion, bitcoin will really change everything because it will reduces unemployed people in every country that will make the economy more better. Bitcoin change me too because i can now help my family to pay all of our bills or other expenses that is why i am thankful that i have bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 12, 2017, 08:24:20 PM
Bitcoin may change how the world works with it's advance and superior technology that is blockchain that enables you to keep your money secured, send payments faster than other payment methods. It can also change how our economy works but for now i can see that it will change the financial life of it's bitcoin users. If you invest now you maybe an wealthy elite in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: