Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 47. (Read 4150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
December 12, 2017, 11:03:46 AM
Haha,

This is more a dream than an accurate forecast, you know?

People buying bitcoin now are trying to invest in something new. For most of them, this investment will fade away through unlucky trades, gambling or scams. For some, though, it may be a source of profit if they manage to keep it. But for how long? Can we be sure it will rise?

Sure, trends seem to be in favour of such theory, but it is not that simple. And even though we manage to build a new useful currency worldwide, fiat currencies won't disappear in the blink of an eye. So bitcoiners are not going to eliminate millionnaires and large families owning corporations.

Bitcoin is not a shortcut to being rich, it is much more than that. It is a new way to think money, in order to get rid of those who currently own the world. But it is not a simple path, it is rather a dream of freedom!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 10:56:34 AM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
But ethereum are more efficient and useful for application or software developments and smart contracts for tokens and ICO thus providing better features than bitcoin, some core parts of the finance industry are no doubt changed by bitcoin itself giving a fresh and new perspective about how currencies and financial works, but bitcoin can't fill the whole needs of it as the problems with scaling and fees may hinder the expansion of bitcoin for this industry.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 12, 2017, 10:56:02 AM
Bitcoin like every other assets does not have a fixed Price, it price is determined by it demands. Speculations can only make bitcoin popular but does not have any thing to do with the price of bitcoin in the exchange.market, when the demands are high it is normal for the price to go high. And at that bitcoin holders stands to gain profit having they financial life changed for the better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 10:43:23 AM
When the market becomes more efficient, for example through the futures market, the Bitcoin price will be more stable. When the price is stable it's not interesting as an investment if you're goal is to grow your wealth. That means people will sell their Bitcoin for more profitable things, lowering the price.

You can only get richer if other people are getting poorer. In an economy with limited resources there can only be winners and losers. So no, this won't change a thing. The real game changer will be something like infinite free energy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
December 12, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
I thoroughly agree with you. Yet, I do not think the bitcoin price will reach 1 million dollars in 2018. It is a fact that it has been rising very quickly in those past months. But reaching 1 million $ will require a massive demand on the market. And bitcoin is still not known worldwide.

So yes, if you want to be rich, you better save as much bitcoin as you can because it will really change everything and there will be many ups and downs facing bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2017, 10:28:57 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Well that's a bold prediction for next year. Too quick. I don't think it's going to work that way. The road to that 1m to 1btc is full of uncertainty and i also don't think i'd like that. Btc would probably be too unstable and hackers would come in from all corners
Activity: 420
December 12, 2017, 10:07:53 AM
Yes, everything will change and for many people it will be rather painful as well as other changes. But the transition will not be so fast.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
December 12, 2017, 09:58:47 AM
Yea i agree with that, I believe that bitcoin can change everything because bitcoin have the potential that can change the currencies the world have right now. Bitcoin can be use in the near future!
Activity: 476
December 12, 2017, 09:35:49 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

yes you are really a bit bitcoin to replace it all, bitcoin has changed my finances, with bitcoin i can get rich because of very high bitcoin price increase, i like a lot of people like me because get the price when bitcoin price go up high.
Activity: 322
December 12, 2017, 09:30:46 AM
well actually there is a bigchance that this bitcoin has a chance to change everything, bitcoin will be at the highest peak of its price that will change people mind. it can also be use as the alternative cryptocurrencies in the future for sure,
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 09:11:43 AM
Well i think bitcoin can really change everything specially on the terms of financial freedom,and in the emotional status of the person behind its inconvenience trials that may come in our way.I believe bitcoin is now a great source of an extra income that people  may lean on and it really make everyone exciting and happy about tbjs kind of simple kind of gaining system it is really great.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
December 12, 2017, 09:10:53 AM

I dont think dollar will fade, or any other strong fiat for that matter. Don't forget that bitcoin is becoming an asset right now (like gold), and not a currency. I know it has the potencial to become both, but fiat will never disappear, at least not in such a short run (since you are referring to 2018). Bitcoin first needs to get well established in the financial markets. Futures are up and running, but they are not even at full force, so let's wait for CBOE and NASDAQ to enter the market and see how it goes. If it works well, lets see ETF's coming in, and by this time, bitcoin already "stole" a big share of the gold market.
If, when LN gets deployed, bitcoin volatility is already gone, maybe we can see it becoming a payment method, but until then, we will still price everything in fiat and not BTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

I'd say only sky is the limit! I can't be thankful enough to find about bitcoin at this time! When I read all posts like yours they motivate me to buy more, but sadly I invested all now waiting for the next payday but will certainly buy more when I can. Just imagine 1 million dollars!! that is huge right there in the center imagine in 2 years 2million I would be blessed if this happens.

What do you mean by productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise?? I see only money to raise or i miss something other else?
Of course there would be prosperity for everyone us here who always find ways to earn bitcoins.And if that happens,our country will really benefit bitcoin since it will rise up our economic stability and will become a progressive and productive country soon.

I don't believe that we live in the same country.... it will take to long for mine to even accept bitcoin still I haven't quite got you but okay I somewhat understand in a sense I think I do.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 12, 2017, 08:45:13 AM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I agree with that before for a person be profitable here he or she must invest hardwork and the profit that he or she may get will change the way he or she may live. It only shows that Bitcoin is not limited to change the environment and be aligned to the technology today but also the way of living of a person.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
December 12, 2017, 08:40:54 AM
OP probably read a lot of futuristic literature. This will never happen. Bitcoin can fairly distribute the money. Earn only those who work. But the economy cannot use bitcoin as a currency. The company will not develop the production because they will not have cheap loans. Agree that to take out a loan in bitcoins is suicide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
December 12, 2017, 08:36:21 AM
Bitcoin is the 21st revolution in the world financial system, the golden age is here truly the time for the prosperity of the human kind. Time of equality bridging the gap between the rich and the poor. Given us the choice of having a secondary currency. Bitcoin is amazing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 12, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.

yes there is a posibility and i agree also with you that it will take really time. changing everything will not be easy because there are a lot of things to be consider and to take over. everything can be change by bitcoin even your whole life, it can change your life in the way that it helps you to step out of chaos and lowliness.

But at least the adoption is really starting to roll now. The world is realizing what bitcoins are and because of these new news about the Bitcoin futures it has greatly boost the interest of the people of the world to buying bitcoins or even the futures. Getting the word out is the number one thing bitcoins need to get more popular and since prices are really driven by demand, the more people that want it the higher the price will be.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 08:18:15 AM
it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.

yes there is a posibility and i agree also with you that it will take really time. changing everything will not be easy because there are a lot of things to be consider and to take over. everything can be change by bitcoin even your whole life, it can change your life in the way that it helps you to step out of chaos and lowliness.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 12, 2017, 08:16:13 AM
It is changing everything step by step already. Governments have learned that they have to adopt Bitcoin whether they want it or not. It's impossible to fight it without serious consequences which may include overthrowing of a government. I don't mean bitcoiners can overthrow a government, no. What I mean is that Bitcoin is so much connected to the future that if you fight it you fight your future in a way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 08:09:20 AM
The presence of bitcoin in the crypto world will change everything, how to do business how to transact the way of life and mindset of all user communities. This is a new breakthrough in the real world of crypto in the real world. crypto currency potentially so bitcoin increasingly attractive to investors because they will definitely give good luck to it.
Pages:
Jump to: