Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I think it's the decade of crypto and maybe the privacy coins specially. PRiVCY is a two month old project which is doing airdrops for the current time, I've seen its roadmap and it's really promoting Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is not going to disappear just like many people are saying, this is totally fake and we are never going to see it happening, so better to stop spreading this kind of fud with nonsense that is scaring all the new joineers in here.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I do not think that bitcoin will end its existence in the next 10 years. He's just starting to really develop. And it is unlikely that bitcoin can replace some other coin. Bitcoin is unique.
Activity: 134
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
Bitcoins price had started to climb,for just a week it already reaches to $7400,last week it ended with below $6k but it positively rising.Bitcoin is very hard to end because it will reach its mainstream in the next couple if years where most people started to adopt it and through the help of high technology it will continue to become the most promising coin of all time.
Activity: 322
I do not think it's going to happen. Maybe eth den could have expected it, but it is very passive in this matter as it is seen right now. Unfortunately, it can not hold on to Btc.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
When bitcoin prices go down and price movements are very slow, some people become anxious that they sell bitcoin. But this will not make bitcoin weak, because the price keeps moving and someday there will be a high price increase. Bitcoin will never die because there are still many people who believe and hope for bitcoin, they are still loyal and hold bitcoin to wait rising bitcoin price, because it will definitely happen although maybe we should be patient waiting for him
Activity: 16
I do not see serious reasons for the death of bitcoin. It's just a temporary drawdown, which will soon end. So there's no reason to panic.
Activity: 244
The judgment that the bitcoin will end is wrong. As long as the encrypted world exists in bitcoin, it will never end, and in the short term, no coin has the potential to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Temporary difficulties should not push you away from work in the crypto-currency sector of the economy, you need to be persistent.
Activity: 84
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I think Bitcoin will never end. It will last for long. Ethereum in the next coin time bitcoin. It has a large market and is very promising coins.
Activity: 21
I see many times this kind of posts but i think no other coin can beat bitcoin u should do proper research and take knowledge of bitcoin then u will find Ur answer automatically you are asking this question because bitcoin was down and today in July bitcoin start recovering so don't get panic and keep patience bitcoin is the king of all other coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
I don't think so that bitcoin will die in coming future. I hope bitcoin will take a stable position in coming future.but another coins takes place but 3rd position.
Activity: 242
there don't have anycoin that can take place of bitcoin. Let's forget any projects telling you they are better than btc. It means bitcoin will never end in near future.
I thought at least when all btc coins mined after that we can see something change in this crypto world.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36

I think it will never happen that bitcoin will end and another coin to be next by bitcoin. No one will let that happen because there are so many person that are depending on bitcoin just like me this is the only way I know to earn money as a teenager.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All

Recently we can observe that due to small bull run in bitcoin which has dragged the price of bitcoin from 6700$ to around 7400$ mark within a day and because of this around 230 million dollars lost by the people who shorted bitcoin.

Always bitcoin becomes stronger against FUDs
Activity: 57
Ethereum and Ripples are coin that is expected to replace bitcoin
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Definetly bitcoin is not been end,and those speculation of other people is only part of there imagination created by there mind,otherwise its true that we face consecutively drops of btc price,but in replacing its place as a number one in coin market caps,i thinks its very blurred for now because btc is still recovering its stability form and  the mainsource of all crypto coins.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I think if bitcoin end it means that the popularity of cryptocurrency can not be trusted. There is no proper substitute for bitcoin. It can be seen from all cryptocurrencies based on bitcoin, if the price rises or falls they will follow it.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin will  never end .raise and fall is common in all coin no other coin can beat the BTC even in future ..
Activity: 60
Bitcoin will not end. From the appearance so far has been a lot of forecasts are given that "Bitcoin will die" but it still grows and does not die. The discount Bitcoin is in the cycle of development. I believe after a Bitcoin discount period will continue to rise again
Pages:
Jump to: