Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 102
I do not see bitcoin ending. It has come to stay. What we have is a speculative market where the sentiments from the market determine the price in the market. You can notice that bitcoin is always leading the other coins. Whenever bitcoin goes down the other altcoins will also massively go  down. So I do not see any coin that will takeover bitcoin for now.
I always believe on bitcoin that it will not lose its value on the market and take over with other altcoin because there is a potential of bitcoin that not provide in any other coin. You cannot create more special coin that can passed bitcoin for it advantages. Even the price go down on the market, there is always a way for it to recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I dont think bitcoin will end.. But if that happen i think eth has a potential.. If bitcoin ends i'm sure there is a coin that grow instantly because some bitcoin investor switch to another coin.. And that coin will be the next on top!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is everlasting and cant end, even if another coin will come into existence, it will always be behind bitcoin because we cant compare the acceptance of btc to any other one for been the pioneer in the system..
Activity: 378
I think bitcoin is strong enough to not end anytime soon and for sure no other coin can ever replace it or be next to it
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I'm not uverin that everyone sells Bitcoin, it's not, because the dominance of Bitcoin's cryptocurrency is increasing, so he will live for a long time while the heart of the stock exchange is beating.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I think bitcoin will not the end.  And no one coin can replace bitcoin easily.  Because bitcoin has a strong team, system and strong supporters. And i think bitcoin will survive for long time.
Activity: 32
If you look at the market now, you can see the growth in price. Yes, and people are still interested in investing in Bitkoyn. I believe that popularity does not go down, on the contrary, every month more and more people invest. People do not lose hope for the future.
I think as soon as btc goes to 9k the hype will start again and in november the price will be 20k or more. And in January we will have bloodbath again.
Activity: 308
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
I do not think there will be another alternative to bitcoin if the bitcoin disappears. You should know that if the king of crypto disappears then surely altcoin will not be able to continue to exist in this world.
Activity: 257
If you look at the market now, you can see the growth in price. Yes, and people are still interested in investing in Bitkoyn. I believe that popularity does not go down, on the contrary, every month more and more people invest. People do not lose hope for the future.
Activity: 317
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is now in a protracted decline, but this is not the end of bitcoin and many hope for good reason, I think it will still grow and soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Wink Wink Do not worry that those people who are involved in Bitcoin will say that Bitcoin is the last person. Many people may expect something bigger in the future. They will lose their mind after listening to you. It's OK to do this. Do not make bad comments without knowing well.  Wink Wink
Whether we admit it or not time will really come and that will happen. I know we won't like it at first but we'll be used to it. Bitcoin is not eternal and for sure the system that will took over is more advantageous. It's okay to exchange bitcoin for something as long as you are benefiting from it. Make you wise choice so you may live without regret.
Activity: 33
I think very strong bitcoin stands at the price of thousands of dollars. We'll see, now ETH is popular and widely used, but still the price of ETH can not match the bitcoin value, it proves that bitcoin is very strong, and I'm sure bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think you are wrong, because in my opinion bitcoin will not end, even though it is experiencing a price reduction.
I see the current bitcoin value is slowly starting to increase and show signs to immediately rise.
Speaking of coins that will replace bitcoin, i don't think there's a crypto capable of replacing bitcoin, because up to now the bitcoin value is still at the top even altcoin like ethereum can not replace bitcoin. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
Now os it really the end of bitcoin?
A big NO.

Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin?

I’m confused if what this really mean, there’s always be a second coin that is ethereum, but if you think it would replace bitcoin now then your wrong. It takes more than a 100 year to any coin to be on that spot.

How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

Speculation is nothing but unnecessary opinion. It might be come useful for some to spread uncertainty to the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 476
I do not see bitcoin ending. It has come to stay. What we have is a speculative market where the sentiments from the market determine the price in the market. You can notice that bitcoin is always leading the other coins. Whenever bitcoin goes down the other altcoins will also massively go  down. So I do not see any coin that will takeover bitcoin for now.
Activity: 71
Thank you for your instructions about it.
Now coin market is not good, but I’m sure it will be recovered to normal condition later at the latest this year.

I hope to hear good news....
Activity: 96
Bitcoin end times has been prophesied for 10 years now, come on as a person here on Bitcointalk you should at least know more than spread baseless fears.
Activity: 37
Last year also in July Bitcoin also hit the bottom and then a strong development. This will happen again this year
Activity: 47
 Wink Wink Do not worry that those people who are involved in Bitcoin will say that Bitcoin is the last person. Many people may expect something bigger in the future. They will lose their mind after listening to you. It's OK to do this. Do not make bad comments without knowing well.  Wink Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will reign and fulfill it's purpose before another coin will think of over taking it, so if bitcoin price falls for sure it will rise again just as it is gradually rising now.
Pages:
Jump to: