Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Bitcoin won;t end. There will always be fluctuations in value of bitcoin and it is normal, just like last year. Bitcoin is steadily increasing now and maybe in the end of the year it will peak again. Let's just be positive and have patience.
This is what we need during the down fall of bitcoin price even this happen it is not easily will end. Right fluctuation always go up and low of price so we should know this can happen at all times. To note for me no coin to be next by bitcoin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
I guess almost every one here believes/ know that bitcoin will not die even if we say bitcoin continues to drop but for sure it will recover again but if what you speculate happens I think Ethereum deserve to be in that place as we can see eth is in the no. 2 rank in the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
The answer us NO.

I don't agree that Bitcoin will die/end/be scam etc. The Bitcoin market has proved itself countless times in the past that it is not a bubble. I think such rumours are created so that the people start selling their Bitcoins and others can exploit the opportunity.

If you believe in Btc just accumulate or hodl, otherwise sell. It's simple
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Bitcoin won;t end. There will always be fluctuations in value of bitcoin and it is normal, just like last year. Bitcoin is steadily increasing now and maybe in the end of the year it will peak again. Let's just be positive and have patience.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Bitcoin slump is due to the fact that it was overpriced. The dip it took is just a big correction, nothing to worry much about. The surge of Bitcoin in the next year has been unsure yet because there hasn't been any clear positive signals, but it will certainly not die. Since the underlying technology of Bitcoin known as the Blockchain technology, which makes Bitcoin different and outstanding, is very promising, Bitcoin does have real value. Thus, it has earned many investors' trust.
nope. I don't think that the bitcoin would end this year. I don't see any reason that the bitcoin will end. as for now , the price is starting to rising up. when I look in the price of the bitcoin last week, it is only at the range of 6,300-6,500usd. but now the price is at the 7,300usd and it is a good news because it is starting now.
Activity: 47
Bitcoin is an phenomenal innovation promising to make different to the global economy and in fact, it has been. Just because Bitcoin has fallen in difficulties doesn't mean it is going to a halt. Is a sick patient means that they're going to die? It is the belief of such investors like you that do damage to Bitcoin. If a sick person believes there's no chance for him to survive his sickness, then he's likely to die. Likewise, the price of anything is dependent on investors' belief. It will certainly die if no one put their faith in it. Provided that Bitcoin died, the cryptomarket would come to an end on the spot.
Activity: 50
Bitcoin slump is due to the fact that it was overpriced. The dip it took is just a big correction, nothing to worry much about. The surge of Bitcoin in the next year has been unsure yet because there hasn't been any clear positive signals, but it will certainly not die. Since the underlying technology of Bitcoin known as the Blockchain technology, which makes Bitcoin different and outstanding, is very promising, Bitcoin does have real value. Thus, it has earned many investors' trust.
Activity: 48
Don't worry. Bitcoin is far from coming to an end. There are lots people out there crazy about it. And if Bitcoin no longer existed, there wouldn't be any chance for other coin to take over the market. You see, Bitcoin is governing the cryptocurrency market, and any swing of Bitcoin affects all the market. In other words, Bitcoin is the decisive factor for the life and death of the cryptomarket.
Activity: 672
Bitcoin wont and will never end if connection still exist, if that will even happen, its ethereum that has the capacity of replacing it.
This is a development of the tekologi, it is not impossible it will in due time this technology was replaced with another technology. but as long as it continues to grow and developed bitcoin bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin wont and will never end if connection still exist, if that will even happen, its ethereum that has the capacity of replacing it.
Activity: 42
You should believe in it, it's not over yet as you think, coin singing will replace bitcoin, I do not think there is a code that is capable of replacing bitcoin, because so far the bitcoin value is still at Even altcoin like ethereum can not replace bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

This is an outdated report. Bitcoin started to rise as of this moment and no other coin can beat it. Bitcoin wll stays on number one and can even defeat the number one currency in the world. That is how grat bitcoin was, it does not only help.poor people to have finances, but also it gives opportunities to everyone, having easy transactions and such. Bitcoins end is far from future amd therefore bitcoin will stay alive.
Activity: 61
Merit: 12
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

No Bitcoin will never end and there is no coin which can replace it.
Activity: 67
I dont know if bitcoin will end, but I do know there is next bitcoin. Its name is AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
copper member
Activity: 48
In the current crypto market, failing of Bitcoin is beyond thought. This coin has moved in many major investors into the market who have made huge profits. One should not worry about the falling prices in the recent times but should really study and analyse its market before investment. Many experts have predicted that Bitcoin will reach a high value very soon in the near future. So there is no point thinking whether Bitcoin will end instead we should focus on the market and correct investment time and scheme.
Activity: 201
Ohh trust me those are just rumours and false speculations my brother... So people have forgotten so soon how bitcoin increased in price last year and made so many people crazy about it. Gosh! why can't people have some patience and know how cyrptocurrencies work. Anyway take heart yeah because bitcoin is not going to die and neither is any other coin going to take its place.
Activity: 86
I think BTC will never end. It's the "king" of cryptocurrencies.
By the way many alt coins  will rise a lot from the current value. I bet on the privacy-oriented ones.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Bitcoin will never end because if it happens, also altcoin  will disappears.
So don't worry and hold!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Bitcoin may end but not right now! Bitcoin can be replaced by a better altcoin! Only blockchain technology! The technology that creates the success of bitcoin and altcoin will grow!
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
I dont doubt if bitcoin will end but i think its just too early fro bitcoin to die the price may be down now which is very normal but that does not mean its dieing now i suggest we should just be patient and see what the future holds for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: