Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000 - page 30. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2018, 01:23:08 PM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

Everything is just a speculation, anything is possible with bitcoin. I can still remember last year, a lot of people were just speculating it to reach $5,000 before the year ends. A lot were surprised when it even reached $20,000 just before the year ends. It's difficult to trust what other people say. Let's just see and wait what possibilities are there for bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Basically, no one knows.

You might use your best models to predict this, but at best you can give a probability -a score- of how realistically your estimate is. The problem is that this is extremely hard to do with FIAT currencies, where we have decades of data (including social and econometrics factors) and markets have a kind of known behavior, way less erratic than the crypto ones. Will Bitcoin be lead to a currency and economic revolution? Yes. Will it bring deep social changes? Almost surely yes. Will it reach 50k usd? Well, maybe Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 23, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
Can you give us a link or any proof that the news is a genuine? Because I think it is hard for the bitcoin to hit in 50k usd since it was came from crashed. Well, if its true then we should celebrate.

Oh, that's easy. Take a look at this one for example: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html

Also you can Google:
Code:
Bitcoin 50,000
, and you'll find dozens of articles with similar titles, not all of which btw come from crypto related sites because it's a widely known news actually.

It is not so hard as you think for BTC to hit $50k and the fact that it is just "came from crashed" as you put it only helps Bitcoin to gain more strength imo.

With a little search, and if he start to read further he will read about much higher predictions, and about crash predictions, and so on. That is normal I guess people can wrote what ever they wish, what counts is in what we believe. And I think bitcoin can reach that price, time is not important to me, maybe that can happen soon, maybe we will need to wait, what I think is that this is only at the beginning, and many of us agree with that, more good years will come.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 23, 2018, 12:58:29 PM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?
Yes it is possible, bitcoin will pump in near months or even weeks and it will be going up like it did last year, so 50000$ is very possible price.
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 12:52:23 PM
Well, we're all cryptoexpets here, but the $ 50,000 seems too big. But I don't exclude that another currency can rise in price to the specified mark.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
The possibility of bitcoin to reach 50000 USD is possible. Bitcoin has a small token supply, there the value of each coin will really going to increase base on the current demand. So it's very possible. Let just wait and see.
Activity: 7
February 23, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

$50k seems high. Id bet on $20k-$25k but hey, bitcoin surprises us year after year.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 23, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
What? I don't understand what you mean. You get the news that bitcoin will reach the price of 50k but the other side you don't know exactly the reason. If you really read the news or watch the news until it's over I'm sure you will not create this thread, because it's impossible for a media (print or visual media) If they make a news it will explanation or reason why bitcoin can touch the price of 50k in 2018. So, if you want to provide information to people in this forum write the information clear and understandable.

I will answer your question little regardless of the news you read. If you look at the movement of bitcoin price per year it will be very likely the price of bitcoin will reach 50k. But in the year 2018 there are some things to be understood, the first few countries that regulate bitcoin ends they banned bitcoin. The second is some companies like microsoft that do not use bitcoin as a transaction tool anymore and the latest facebook prohibits promoting everything about the world of crypto. With the result that, I conclude bitcoin will be difficult to reach the price of 50k in this year, my estimate is only at the price of 20k.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 23, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
Can you give us a link or any proof that the news is a genuine? Because I think it is hard for the bitcoin to hit in 50k usd since it was came from crashed. Well, if its true then we should celebrate.

Oh, that's easy. Take a look at this one for example: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html

Also you can Google:
Code:
Bitcoin 50,000
, and you'll find dozens of articles with similar titles, not all of which btw come from crypto related sites because it's a widely known news actually.

It is not so hard as you think for BTC to hit $50k and the fact that it is just "came from crashed" as you put it only helps Bitcoin to gain more strength imo.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
I don't want the price of bitcoin goes up so fast. Because it will make bitcoin price drop hard at somestimes because the price was growing too fast. My opinion is, the bitcoin price grow slowly, so the price won't drop too hard
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
I really believe in the words "Everything is possible" We don't know what the future is! We also don't know what will be the next price of bitcoin after 2-3 months because no one can predict bitcoin price. The market is from low to high, rise or down this is really unstable right now but the best way we can do now is to hodl and wait until the right time Smiley
Activity: 6
February 23, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
Doubtfully. 42000 at most.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
So many the same topics like that only change the amount. Well for thats possible to reach $50000 or even $100k. But it takes much time, mabye years to surely reach that amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
I don't think that news is the same with article. I think I already saw that article. I hope so, that will be a great news for btc hodlers same with the altcoin investors. But I still have doubts if btc will reach 50k mark, but hey who knows! Just get a good grip on your btc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
yes, it is legitable will have $50,000 in 2018 within 7 days the value of the bitcoin it will be increases because I just read the bitcoin and read the article if it is real but it is true  so that I have a tip for you, you will hold your bitcoin for your future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

There isn't any "news". More likely just some guru trying to persuade people to buy bitcoin now in the hopes they can relicate last year's price rise.

I don't think bitcoin will get to $50,000 this year. I think we'll be lucky to get to $16,000.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
February 23, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
That could only be a speculation or prediction just because the news said it that doesn't mean the price would magically go up. We can't be sure with anything unless you came from the future, you're right $50,000 is indeed difficult to see but if the price continues to increase in the next couple of months we could see bitcoin hitting $50,000 by November or December. With the recent dip/correction I don't think we'll see the price rising that quick because of the media hating on bitcoin.

Activity: 266
Merit: 114
February 23, 2018, 07:29:13 AM
50k is a pretty huge number. It doesn't seems impossible after a country like Russia legalising it and may there's more to come ahead. Maybe more countries might also start supporting bitcoin like Russia did. That'll definitely boost up its price and help it reach 50k.
But on the other hand, 50k is really high, not saying that it's not possible, it's just that not this year. Maybe in a couple of years we might see bitcoin reach that high or even this year (of course if it gets more support).
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 23, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

The main reason is hype and FOMO.  Secondary is the development and the third is government acceptance.  Hype and FOMO plays the great part because it can move the market even without a reason for the coin to increase.  Aside from that, development really gives a boost to the laid hype to give a strong foundation and hype just strengthen it.   And the last thing is the government acceptance because hyper always make sure that they will synergize the effect of this acceptance and gives wild speculation on how the price will wildy goes up due to mass adoption of the citizen of that country.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
February 23, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
Bitcoin to hit $50000 by the end of the year is not impossible but it can't happen, not this year, that's a mere speculation. With the current regulations and restrictions coming to Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin still have a major hurdle to cross. And only after that will there be a steady increase, it might end at the range of $20000.
Pages:
Jump to: