Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin with real gold - page 11. (Read 29748 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 23, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
People need to understand that Bitcoin is a digital currency and its should never be compared with gold. Bitcoin should be compared with the banking and financial system. Bitcoin operates like physical fiat and its used in the transaction of goods and services and also bridges the gap that exist in the financial world.

People who come into contact with Bitcoin for the first time like to compare it to gold, but I agree with you. Bitcoin is a payment instrument, and the two main differences between normal money are that it is digital and decentralized. We should concentrate on this because comparing it to gold often misleads people.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 07:57:05 PM
People need to understand that Bitcoin is a digital currency and its should never be compared with gold. Bitcoin should be compared with the banking and financial system. Bitcoin operates like physical fiat and its used in the transaction of goods and services and also bridges the gap that exist in the financial world.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 23, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
Now that companies are actually accepting BTC to buy gold with, I think gold is a better hedge than some stablecoins.
Sure, the reverse process will be difficult but you can rely on gold to store value.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
Nice and great comparison and explanation between the different of gold and bitcoin, bith are useful saving in the future because both are worthy for long term hold their price will become hugable.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
December 23, 2018, 07:14:56 PM
I have seen Bitcoin and gold graphics, they really look like something, and as an asset they are both worthy.
Yes you are right, I also think that bitcoin and gold are also feasible, do you think there is a connection between the two?

so far, bitcoin with gold has certainly high assets. because gold and bitcoin have tremendous advantages. so we can use bitcoin and gold as assets that we will plant.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
December 23, 2018, 07:12:09 PM
Why peole always comparing bitcoin and gold? Bitcoin isn't a gold but they have similarities that their price very expensive. That is why all of us wanted to have bitcoin in our hand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
I have seen Bitcoin and gold graphics, they really look like something, and as an asset they are both worthy.
Yes you are right, I also think that bitcoin and gold are also feasible, do you think there is a connection between the two?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 02:07:51 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 12:51:07 PM
I researched between Bitcoin and real gold.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital asset, this digital asset is the same as gold but is only available in the digital world.
Bitcoin As a currency that has an exchange rate against other currencies, the movement of the price of Bitcoin also shows fluctuations. Even this is not often used by users to make Bitcoin a trading asset. But concerns, the price of Bitcoin turned out to be moving in very sharp volatility. In fact, the phenomenon of price changes.

Real gold
Gold is a soft and easily forged metal, its hardness ranges from 2.5 - 3 (Mohs scale), and its specific gravity depends on the type and content of other metals that join it.
Gold is used as a financial standard in many countries and is also used as jewelry.
The use of gold in the monetary and financial fields is based on the absolute monetary value of gold itself against various currencies throughout the world, although officially on the world commodity exchange, the price of gold is listed in US dollars. The form of the use of gold in the monetary sector is usually in the form of gold bars or gold in various units weighing grams to kilograms.
Gold can also experience price declines along with the reduced debt crisis that has engulfed a number of European countries such as Greece and Italy.

From the language I said above, it turns out that not only does Bitcoin rise and fall, but real gold in the real world also rises and falls.
If I say my language above, I hope that panic will decrease.
Have positive thoughts not to say that this is the end of bitcoin.
I did this research by comparing Bitcoin with real Gold, or does anyone have another opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: