Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 49. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 05, 2016, 02:39:07 AM
very worth it to me because it give e chance to earnvextra money while i am studying.
How can it give you extra money while you are a newbie? Did you make it thru faucets or gambling? No offense to you but I am just curious on your method, maybe you could help some newbies here too.

Maybe he has other source and he just suddenly signed up here and becomes a newbie. Or if not he already know about bitcoins he is already
one of the long term investors of bitcoin but not just active in forum like this.
Majority of the rich here are investors and they are just here to keep abreast of the latest news of bitcoins, they don't need to have a better rank accounts to prove their financial standing so I know you can never judge a person.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 05, 2016, 02:25:18 AM
Bitcoin is very much worth to me
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 05, 2016, 02:15:46 AM
very worth it to me because it give e chance to earnvextra money while i am studying.
How can it give you extra money while you are a newbie? Did you make it thru faucets or gambling? No offense to you but I am just curious on your method, maybe you could help some newbies here too.

Maybe he has other source and he just suddenly signed up here and becomes a newbie. Or if not he already know about bitcoins he is already
one of the long term investors of bitcoin but not just active in forum like this.
Activity: 952
July 05, 2016, 01:39:15 AM
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 04, 2016, 01:33:12 PM
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
July 04, 2016, 10:41:12 AM
Bitcoins are not worth to me anymore becasue the price of the bitcoin is not rising enough to make it interesting for rich people. I think the bitcoin will be interesting
in the future for sure. But for now we are just sitting here with that stupid 600 dollar...
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
July 04, 2016, 10:08:25 AM
It worth to me and i think that it worth to almost every bitcoin users, cause bitcoin giving to us a chanse to make big money and also making us independent from banking system.

yeah, it is worth to me also as it is making me independent from any other person to ask for money, I am earning a good amount with bitcoin and with that I am able to fulfill my needs.

Not alone you, but with bitcoin a lot of people especially students are earning a good amount of income for their needs , and with bitcoin now the students are also able to support their family and are living happily.

Bitcoin is very much worth to me, I have been able to earn online via it and it has really made a positive change in my life. I feel lucky that i am one of those few people who adopted bitcoin at this early stage.
Activity: 700
July 04, 2016, 09:17:00 AM
Any body who owns the btc will have the worth because they would have earned or bought their btc. So if price goes down obviously their value of total btc goes down and vice versa. And who would like to sell when btc value is low as compared to their buying price. So if price goes up they have an option to sell at better rates or sell some btc so that the amount could be used as per their needs.
Activity: 364
July 04, 2016, 09:11:17 AM
I believe that it's worth investing in. I could sell and make profits already, but because of the fact that I believe bitcoin hasn't reached it's full potential yet, is why I'm holding. If bitcoin reaches a new ATH I will some some but also keep some. So yes it is worth a lot to me and since I'm doing bitcoin on the side, I don't need to spend it or exchange it.
That is true the bitcoin is not worth to me anymore because there are to many stupid people who are going to deal with the bitcoin right now just
Becuase they think it is easy to spent money into it but that is not the mean reason. They are just out of stock.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 04, 2016, 08:20:29 AM
Absolutely its worth for me because i do not waste a time if this is not worth for me and i think all users is give more value in bitcoin, we can gain more income and can spend this in our entire life.

Totally agreed if it is not worth for us then why  we are here wasting our time.... Bitcoin worth because of good price and people earn money from it through different ways like to join different campaigns, trading and gambling as well..!!
Activity: 294
July 04, 2016, 07:50:01 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
It is for me,its very valuable indeed and u can get nice profit out of it in short time.
Try doing that at normal curriencies,10% growth montly would be amazing there.
10% weekly on btc isnt great achievement i have seen better many many times lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 30, 2016, 11:38:52 PM
Absolutely its worth for me because i do not waste a time if this is not worth for me and i think all users is give more value in bitcoin, we can gain more income and can spend this in our entire life.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 30, 2016, 11:01:10 PM
It worth to me and i think that it worth to almost every bitcoin users, cause bitcoin giving to us a chanse to make big money and also making us independent from banking system.

yeah, it is worth to me also as it is making me independent from any other person to ask for money, I am earning a good amount with bitcoin and with that I am able to fulfill my needs.
I believe many people here have same way with you,earn bitcoin and try life independent with it,good for you if you can stay alive and buy anything with your own money. and of course bitcoin also worth for people who want make profit with easy way like hold bitcoin or trade it.
That is the best way to live you life is to be independent and for me, I can only experience it doing job within the bitcoin community, some people are playing safe doing job in their full time daily job but I am a gamble so I take the risk and long for great rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
June 30, 2016, 07:41:51 PM

I believe many people here have same way with you,earn bitcoin and try life independent with it,good for you if you can stay alive and buy anything with your own money. and of course bitcoin also worth for people who want make profit with easy way like hold bitcoin or trade it.
Activity: 798
June 30, 2016, 03:00:44 PM

Not alone you, but with bitcoin a lot of people especially students are earning a good amount of income for their needs , and with bitcoin now the students are also able to support their family and are living happily.
Activity: 644
June 30, 2016, 02:37:45 PM

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
June 30, 2016, 02:28:07 PM
For me bitcoin is worth it because it can help me for monthly bills and for emergency purposes also i learn a lot with bitcoin and how to trade it or any other good thing in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 30, 2016, 02:16:56 PM
Well it depends if the price will go up and up than is worth for me. For now is not stable so is kinda risky if something happens bad.
But that is unlikely that it will happen so yeah bitcoins is worth to me. Because is money.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
June 30, 2016, 02:16:49 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
i do have some amount of bitcoins (actully some satoshi ) always in my wallet and the amount is very low because i hardly story any amount.i like to earn it and spend it weekly and yes it possitevly worth a lot on my everyday life and i think this is our future
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
June 30, 2016, 02:07:57 PM
Well im doing some things I haven't done with fiat, being the main of them invest without worry . Bitcoin for me is a extra source of income and with these money I may and I earn im doing the things with fiat I wouldn't be doing or making because my salary pays the bills and its over .
Pages:
Jump to: