Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 58. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2016, 11:07:03 PM
Bitcoin is really worthy for me since I can settle any transactions within the financial reach of technology using bitcoin as a medium or mode of payment.  It makes some obligatory tasks to be more hassle and worry free to comply with.

Yes, it is really worth it because it has so many things that you can benefit with bitcoin. First , is that it is a currency, digital currency that are now being adopt by many people in the world.
And next is that you can have faster transferring of funds to other wallet address easily.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 02:39:42 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
in my opinion the bitcoin is nothing worth because it can only be seen as a trading method. Why buying
things with bitcoins if there is real gold. And bitcoins his price is gold so i don't see it.

If you could evaluate bitcoin further, you will realise that it is more than an object of trade; it is an internet currency that has the potential of being used globally on the net if not physically. If large agencies such as Microsoft and Steam are accepting bitcoin as payment then its definetly more worth that you think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 10:17:31 AM
I dont think that the bitcoin is worth to me because everything i want to buy i can buy it just with gold. And if im going to buy something online i like to use my old paypal account because that is many times saver than when you want to use the bitcoin paying method.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 07, 2016, 07:06:28 AM
Bitcoin is really worthy for me since I can settle any transactions within the financial reach of technology using bitcoin as a medium or mode of payment.  It makes some obligatory tasks to be more hassle and worry free to comply with.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 07, 2016, 04:52:48 AM
If you put your money in bitcoin that would already prove bitcoin is worth for you. Either in investment, gambling, and other forms, it is already a sign that you patronize bitcoin and you are using is regularly to be part of your daily life. The more people will be interested in bitcoins the more we can expect some adopters in the future. Also, we need to support spreading the news of bitcoins so we can attract mass adoption and we will grow as family.
Activity: 714
June 07, 2016, 03:51:43 AM
The more I invest in bitcoin, the more I become a fan of it. I started as a skeptic, doubting if bitcoin would even have value in two years' time. I'm glad I am being proven wrong by the recent price surge and the overall support that it receiving from people across the globe, who in turn benefit from such a technology, like what bitcoin offers. This sort of empowers those who previously would not have access to such currency.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2016, 03:49:23 AM
You will be weird if you have Bitcoin and it is not worth to you, but of course it will be nice if you can earn some more money with Bitcoin but that can just only in the future.
Bitcoin started now to rise slowly so that is nice but you dont even know what is going to happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2016, 10:48:49 PM
Definitely worth.

That's what can I say, it is definitely worth to all of us as it gives equal opportunity to all people out there.
And with the service it gives like transferring of bitcoin it is also really worth it with fast transactions.
The word "equal opportunity" is what touches me while reading your post, I agree because with bitcoins the world can adopt with it regardless of your world status and yours, we can all benefits from using bitcoins, it bridges the gap among the world that we were able to transact before due to heavy requirements from other payment providers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 06, 2016, 01:12:38 AM
Definitely worth.
Activity: 952
June 05, 2016, 11:38:02 PM
Sure, i wasted many time on bitcoin and it's worth to me so much, and now when it's high i am so proud that i am a bitcoin user. Hope it will grow more!
Time invested into Bitcoin, as long as it was actually used to make a profit, isn't time that was wasted. Any time that is invested to make yourself richer or better isn't a waste of time, there is maybe, at best, a better way to spend your time, but you are definitely not wasting your time if you are improving yourself or your life in some way.
Exactly, it was never too late for everyone to invest in bitcoins as long as you know how to take advantage and make profit from it. Short term and long term investment are all the same if you do not know how to manage it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 05, 2016, 11:10:40 PM
Sure, i wasted many time on bitcoin and it's worth to me so much, and now when it's high i am so proud that i am a bitcoin user. Hope it will grow more!
Time invested into Bitcoin, as long as it was actually used to make a profit, isn't time that was wasted. Any time that is invested to make yourself richer or better isn't a waste of time, there is maybe, at best, a better way to spend your time, but you are definitely not wasting your time if you are improving yourself or your life in some way.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 05, 2016, 11:07:43 PM
Don't worry because the trend always say that it will grow for more, with the current state of bitcoins I could say that many will get more profit after the halving, so they would say the it is worth for them but for me I can see the worth of bitcoins because it regularly on online transaction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 05, 2016, 02:45:00 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 05, 2016, 03:55:25 AM
i was invested in USD but that was a bad choice  Lips sealed

Grin

It will go even worst with this trend because of the inflation every year if i remember it was -2% every year. So in bitcoin we see it rising at least this year.
Grab your all of your usd and invest it in bitcoin, USD AND BITCOIN future is opposite, Iv invested 10,000$ to bitcoin and now i profited a half of it
Activity: 952
June 05, 2016, 02:47:45 AM
I also think bitcoin is worth more than a real currency because it is easier to do some trading using bitcoin and it is easier to pay some bills using bitcoin.  Grin
It's early to tell man, the real currency has been around for many decades and bitcoins is just at its early stage, so you cannot say that because that is too unrealistic.

Yes, I agree with you. It is too early to judge the Bitcoins. About Bitcoin does not know so many people, and not everywhere it is common and it is used. People are living habits. And conventional money they habitually use, rather than to learn something new and understand the essence of Bitcoin.But in spite of the Bitcoin system nelzyane I say that it is very convenient and good. It is only a matter of time development.
In due time we can achieve the success for bitcoins, even now we can already tell that we are our way to success, everyday many people are adopting bitcoins and if it will continue to steadily rise, we can see some massive adoption in the future.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2016, 01:49:35 AM
I also think bitcoin is worth more than a real currency because it is easier to do some trading using bitcoin and it is easier to pay some bills using bitcoin.  Grin
It's early to tell man, the real currency has been around for many decades and bitcoins is just at its early stage, so you cannot say that because that is too unrealistic.

Yes, I agree with you. It is too early to judge the Bitcoins. About Bitcoin does not know so many people, and not everywhere it is common and it is used. People are living habits. And conventional money they habitually use, rather than to learn something new and understand the essence of Bitcoin.But in spite of the Bitcoin system nelzyane I say that it is very convenient and good. It is only a matter of time development.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 05, 2016, 01:01:30 AM
Activity: 126
June 05, 2016, 12:38:34 AM
Activity: 476
June 04, 2016, 11:28:00 PM
Although the question is vague but I think bitcoin completely worth to invest for people and can be used for making money.
yeah i think this thread is a little strange? bitcoin is certainly very valuable to users. many people who invest in bitcoin and many people adopt a system of bitcoin. it is proof that bitcoin is worth
Activity: 406
June 04, 2016, 11:27:20 PM
Yes, its worth for me, because some of my business transaction are transacted using bitcoin and also my bills payment thats why bitcoin have very valuable for me
Pages:
Jump to: