Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 55. (Read 144839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2016, 03:07:01 AM
You should be stupid if Bitcoin is nothing worth to you and that is because you can even make some money with it so that is really important.
And it is hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin of course but it is now rising.
Whether you are an investor, trader or frequent users of bitcoins in online transaction, you will easily determine the benefits of using it base on your experience. That is that bitcoins is worthy because it allows us to transact fast with a minimal fee, no one in the market can compare with BTC that is why it is gaining the support of the masses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 20, 2016, 11:33:19 AM
You should be stupid if Bitcoin is nothing worth to you and that is because you can even make some money with it so that is really important.
And it is hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin of course but it is now rising.
Activity: 308
June 20, 2016, 11:12:40 AM
Yes its really worth it in my opinion because you can a lot of money with it and its also very safe in my eyes.
it has a good future a head and that is also making it worth believing in it.
Activity: 434
June 20, 2016, 10:36:24 AM
Bitcoin saves some of my financial needs.

Then it's definitely a lot worth to me.
bitcoin even be more than that. bitcoin really helpful extra income in my family
bitcoin could make me rich
Bitcoin could make a lot of people rich if there was an increased demand for it at some point, and if such an event does occur, a lot of people on this forum would be part of the people making a lot of money fairly quickly.

I'm glad that you're getting extra income for your family through Bitcoin, sounds like you may really need it. Good luck to you and your family.
The Bitcoin is worth me and my time because it allowed me to make some extra money and still now I am sometime makeing mney with it.
So untill the time comes that I cannot make money any more it will be worth my time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
June 20, 2016, 10:12:45 AM
Bitcoin has really helped me to buy things i want without having to waste my "salary". and its going to help me in the future too.
so its totally worth it for me

bitcoin obviously very worth for everyone, I do not think if there are people who say bitcoin is not worth.
bitcoin has high value and also a lot of convenience to get advantage of bitcoin.

People who are using or holding bitcoin really knows the worth of it, and that is the reason they are continuously busy in collecting the coins, as everyone knows its worth will be really high in future.

In the future, there will be more applications of bitcoin. I think it will be used by most people in the world, the value will increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 02:15:38 PM
Bitcoin has really helped me to buy things i want without having to waste my "salary". and its going to help me in the future too.

bitcoin obviously very worth for everyone, I do not think if there are people who say bitcoin is not worth.
bitcoin has high value and also a lot of convenience to get advantage of bitcoin.

People who are using or holding bitcoin really knows the worth of it, and that is the reason they are continuously busy in collecting the coins, as everyone knows its worth will be really high in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
June 19, 2016, 12:35:00 PM
someday ago i want to 2nd power supply seasonic 1250w 8-\0+ gold, seller accept bitcoin as payment, but the price is very high, he give me choice to pay in usd (arround $150) or 0.3btc
then i choose use paper cash to pay, because im sure the price of bitcoin is very safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 19, 2016, 11:36:46 AM

Activity: 700
June 19, 2016, 09:59:20 AM
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
June 16, 2016, 04:42:13 AM
Bitcoin is money to me. I have used it regularly to buy things. It would be better to use it in supermarkets as well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 16, 2016, 04:10:26 AM
The price of Bitcoin is rising. So it's worth investing in for sure.
Bitcoin is worth me my time and my money because it all allows me to even make more money and that what it is all about in today's world. So I will continue to keep using Bitcoin.

Exactly bitcoin is allowing us to make some extra money from it and it is also helping many unemployed people to earn some good money, so its really worth to all of us.
That is just a minor benefits of using bitcoins, the major one is when were able to transact in the internet with a little fee or even close to none. Since it is decentralized, we can easily check our transaction online for the status and that makes this stands out from regular online payment system.
Activity: 392
June 14, 2016, 04:38:52 AM
Bitcoin is worth me my time and my money because it all allows me to even make more money and that what it is all about in today's world. So I will continue to keep using Bitcoin.

Exactly bitcoin is allowing us to make some extra money from it and it is also helping many unemployed people to earn some good money, so its really worth to all of us.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2016, 04:36:38 AM
Activity: 364
June 14, 2016, 03:51:52 AM
Bitcoin is very clever finding and I am happy having it, although now I have a small amount of it but I wish I could have more than of it so I would win  more profit now.
We need to earn it and we can only do that if we are risking something, those people who risk their money when the price of bitcoins is quite low are already enjoying it already with current price. My way, since I don't have a lot of money to buy bitcoins I just earn it working online and I invest my earning and just you I am also hoping to have more in the future.
Your way very safe, at least you are not getting money from your personal wallet, you are doing a good job diversifying your investment. Putting it on your wallet would be safes and effortless while waiting for the price increase to effect. It would really happen as it is expected to rise this year after the halving, I know a lot of people will cash out after the halving but it would not affect the overall market as there are also many demands by the new comers.
You should be bad if you think that Bitcoin is nothing to you and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be more worth soon.
So you can even be rich of it and that is really nice if that will be possible for you.
Activity: 406
June 13, 2016, 10:36:01 PM
The bitcoin is really worth it for me without any doubts because it has a very good future a head.
I think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a globally currency and I really think its worth it.
Activity: 351
June 13, 2016, 10:09:16 PM
Yes it's worth to me especially if you consider the volability of the whole ecosystem (opportunities to make money) and how useful it is for trading with other projects. You just have to make the right moves to increase your wallet's value. And in the same time you can always withdraw back to fiat, so no loss.
Activity: 952
June 13, 2016, 08:45:48 PM
Yes it's worth for me cause i wasted many time on it and now when price is very high, around $700 i am happy that i am bitcoin user and will get my profit soon.
That's good at least we see some people here who are happy with the current BTC price now. I know there are a lot of investors here but I am sure there are also a lot of people who lost their money with gambling. I just wish that this people in gambling would realize that it is better to invest than risking your money in gambling.
Activity: 854
June 13, 2016, 06:39:55 PM
Yes it's worth for me cause i wasted many time on it and now when price is very high, around $700 i am happy that i am bitcoin user and will get my profit soon.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2016, 10:10:08 AM
for me bitcoin is the most worth currency that is out there at the moment, i think its even better than gold
for me the same too to be honest, it is the best currency i have ever had because it price depends only on people

its worth for me a lot and i know that the price is going to rise even more pretty soon thus allowing me to make more money
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 13, 2016, 10:06:00 AM
Today's bitcoin current price is now $700, I think if this will continue to rise until the halving I should be the happiest man in the world. Ever since I have found bitcoins it is already worth to me as it gives me the opportunity to gamble freely, later It gives me more importance in my life as I discover a way to earn profit with bitcoins, I do trading and investing , without bitcoins I would not earn anything.
Pages:
Jump to: