Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 89. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 06:28:50 AM
Bitcoin is always be worth it in my opinion. For me bitcoin is really helped for online shopping.

Now bitcoin is my digital currency. But for real life fiat money is still can't replaceable with bitcoin.

Need more time for bitcoin to be adopted by more people. Then, we can talk about bitcoin can replace fiat or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 09, 2016, 06:15:16 AM
It would seem that everyone on this message board thinks that Bitcoin is worth it, why else would we be here?  Yes, it is worth it to me - not only for the potential monetary gain but also for what it means for the entire world.  Believing in Bitcoin is worth it to me.

When any commodity has some buying capacity then it must be having some worth within it. Bitcoin has the buying capacity of around $450 right now. So there is no point in talking about its wonderfulness. Bitcoin is obviously a worthful commodity.

Its worth for as well dude. Already now we are already paying bills and purchase through online with bitcoin. This will effectively come in real life very soon. If bitcoin transaction medium comes to government transactions means everything will be transparent.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 08, 2016, 11:51:50 PM
It would seem that everyone on this message board thinks that Bitcoin is worth it, why else would we be here?  Yes, it is worth it to me - not only for the potential monetary gain but also for what it means for the entire world.  Believing in Bitcoin is worth it to me.

When any commodity has some buying capacity then it must be having some worth within it. Bitcoin has the buying capacity of around $450 right now. So there is no point in talking about its wonderfulness. Bitcoin is obviously a worthful commodity.
Activity: 756
January 08, 2016, 07:59:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 08, 2016, 04:16:56 PM
Bitcoin is worth a lot to me yes. I like to see it as equal to fiat. Even though I do bitcoin on the side next to my job, it's just as much worth to me as fiat.

When we are considering the advantages of bitcoin, it is more worth to invest into bitcoin ecosystem. The very low transaction fees is the one of my consideration, because I have lost more money with the Paypal in transection for withdrawing money into my bank account. So bitcoin is more worth for those fees at least.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 07:44:04 AM
Bitcoin is worth to me but not like as fiat. Because, Bitcoin needs more and more adoption.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 07:38:41 AM
Bitcoin is worth a lot to me yes. I like to see it as equal to fiat. Even though I do bitcoin on the side next to my job, it's just as much worth to me as fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 08, 2016, 07:14:02 AM

WARNING- DON'T gamble and it will build up!

This exactly. It's too easy nowadays to start gambling with bitcoins.
It's too easy to deposit some btc on a gambling site and gamble it all away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2016, 07:04:33 AM
Btc is really worth it. I find it more worth it than I ever did stock exchange and day trading. I would rather mine altcoin and trade them in for

btc and collect btc. Doing sig campaigns also is another thing to help me out. Off and on, a few altcoin faucets, just to get the odd few also can

help. This is what I found so far for making some btc that worked for me.

With a fixed income and fighting like a &%#^$ to afford the miner, what a BOON this btc was for me. This is just the icing on the cupcake for money.

That was a long haul to just get the miner. Glad the first one is done for now. Would like to get a 1 Ths one another time.

Even the Bit-X debit card is a real boon to me as well!

WARNING- DON'T gamble and it will build up!
Activity: 476
January 08, 2016, 04:13:57 AM
Bitcoin has been truly useful in many ways and lots of people living proof for that.

If that's the case who the hell will say that Bitcoin is not worth it.
True many people are helped by bitcoin including me especially for my fixed income Tongue
there are also many people who are permitted to purchase for their items in online
bitcoin very useful

So true you don't really need your PayPal to buy something online.
We have bitcoin and there is a lot of online stores that accept bitcoin.

I wish we could do the same in the real world daily. I know they are store, but not all of them.
Activity: 532
January 07, 2016, 09:52:51 PM
Bitcoin has been truly useful in many ways and lots of people living proof for that.

True many people are helped by bitcoin including me especially for my fixed income Tongue
there are also many people who are permitted to purchase for their items in online
bitcoin very useful
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
January 07, 2016, 08:34:02 PM
Yup. Bitcoins votality has a big factor on why it has so many inestors in it. They are currently waiting for the price to boom. As for me, bitcoin has a lot of worth as it is my primary source of incomw as I yet don't have a real job.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 07, 2016, 08:17:57 PM
Well, I have to admit that these days it is more useful for me to manage my economy based on fiat because of the high liquidity of the dollar (in my case), although this moment I look for bitcoins as a good investment in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2016, 05:50:28 PM
Bitcoin worth a lot to me, not just like a coin but also as a network, everyday i am learning something new about bitcoin.

For me as well. Bitcoin is 100% worth for me. Because of bitcoin talk I am learning many things about world behind bitcoin. Its price is greatest part in bitcoin and its transperancy  in transaction is also very good part in bitcoin. There is many advantages like this. So love bitcoin and enjoy.Smiley
Bitcoin has lots of room to explore and to understand bitcoin does require lots of time and analyzes, personally i learned a lot but there are more room to learn and experiment, so it worth a lot.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2016, 05:43:46 PM
No it's not worth to me more than fiat, at least not now. It's still prone to pumps and dumps and I wouldn't want to have all my savings in such an unstable currency, but why not keep some of it in Bitcoin? It has a chance of increasing in value just as of decreasing.

bitcoin volatility as it is now won't change the comming years. it's definitely not a good choice to go all in in one investment option. it doesn't matter if it's stable or not. best is to have around 25% of your total money into investments, and the other 75% just in fiat. that's how you don't expose yourself too much to risks and such.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
January 07, 2016, 04:12:07 PM
No it's not worth to me more than fiat, at least not now. It's still prone to pumps and dumps and I wouldn't want to have all my savings in such an unstable currency, but why not keep some of it in Bitcoin? It has a chance of increasing in value just as of decreasing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 07, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

Yes I have gained some decent amount of money just by trading bitcoin. Even I am not the active trader, usually I do buy bitcoin when I find any low and hold for long-term then I do selling for considerably higher prices.
This way I made some good money just to because of bitcoin. Bitcoin worths a lot to me.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 07, 2016, 10:53:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 07, 2016, 10:49:10 AM
Bitcoin is worth about $430 to me. I can use the bitcoin to buy things, it is valued at $430 by the retailer.

I do not bother about the present value of bitcoin to consider its worthiness. I believe in the future of bitcoin, one day bitcoin will become the international medium of exchange. So, bitcoin is more worthful for me.
I'm ready to put  more than 50% of my total investment into bitcoin under my portfolio management.
Activity: 327
January 06, 2016, 02:29:17 PM
Bitcoin is worth about $430 to me. I can use the bitcoin to buy things, it is valued at $430 by the retailer.
Pages:
Jump to: