Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 90. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 01:10:18 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

For me yes, bitcoin is more worth than real currency. because in my country the bitcoin price is so huge and can be a good job to earn bitcoin. and i hope the bitcoin price keep increase.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 05, 2016, 01:05:23 AM
Worth for me because it allows to send and receive money instantly anytime and anywhere. There is no bank holiday, no national boundaries, no limit imposed. Bitcoin gives the user full control over the money.

That is the best thing about bitcoins that the bitcoins transaction works 24/7 where you can convert your bitcoins to fiat instantly and at any mode of time which the least fees so bitcoins can take care of us at the time of emergencies and banks can never offer that.
absolutely no time restrictions in the use bitcoin, unlike banks it is why bitcoin very useful to me,
but my shortcomings I still have a problem at the time when exchnage to fiat

However we are beginning to see the emergence of sites that offer immediate exchange from crypto to fiat, such as circle and coin-base.  Also as the banking industry is becoming more involved with crypto we are starting to see more banks offering the same services and even atms that allow foe that instant conversion.  By the end of 2016 I predict a major increase to the availability of instant crypto <-> fiat exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 05, 2016, 12:19:31 AM
Worth for me because it allows to send and receive money instantly anytime and anywhere. There is no bank holiday, no national boundaries, no limit imposed. Bitcoin gives the user full control over the money.

That is the best thing about bitcoins that the bitcoins transaction works 24/7 where you can convert your bitcoins to fiat instantly and at any mode of time which the least fees so bitcoins can take care of us at the time of emergencies and banks can never offer that.
absolutely no time restrictions in the use bitcoin, unlike banks it is why bitcoin very useful to me,
but my shortcomings I still have a problem at the time when exchnage to fiat
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 04, 2016, 08:11:54 PM
Of course it is worth it that why im here in all the people in this forum. I dont think theres a person that doesn't value money.
Activity: 560
January 04, 2016, 03:57:45 PM
We made bitcoin being worth something,without us community bitcoin would be just another altcoin and maybe just a scam project with a great technology involved into it.Bitcoin now is sharing revenue with those who believe into it ,and the new adopters that can earn some extra income.

True, before it was just an experiment, then it became a penny stock.
Today bitcoin has become the no 1 future currency. Not for a country, but to be the no 1. global curreny.

I dont belong to pioners to adopt bitcoin,as i believe the early adopters has already left this forum or any way to get more coins,since they some made a fortune and others,just made a small investment and had made a huge profit.I keep asking my self,Nakamoto had mined those all coins solo or did he buy his own coin ,starting the process of demand and supply?
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 01, 2016, 05:01:53 PM
We made bitcoin being worth something,without us community bitcoin would be just another altcoin and maybe just a scam project with a great technology involved into it.Bitcoin now is sharing revenue with those who believe into it ,and the new adopters that can earn some extra income.

True, before it was just an experiment, then it became a penny stock.
Today bitcoin has become the no 1 future currency. Not for a country, but to be the no 1. global curreny.

Activity: 560
January 01, 2016, 04:15:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 31, 2015, 12:05:08 PM
It's worth the same as any type of fiat.

I use it like real money and this means i care about bitcoin, since it enables me to use it for any online purchases.
No. Bitcoin is actually different than FIAT! People tends to forgot about real value of Bitcoin - blockchain. That is why bitcoin is so good and have intrinsic value - unlike FIATs.
Blockchain is one of the most unique ledger in the world, you can store all sort of information there, and it will be there as long as even 1 copy of blockchain will remain.

That feature alone gives bitcoin real value.

Agree completely with this post. But I would like to add (specify) something else. Bitcoin has value mainly (which is one step before the argumentation made in the above post but that in reality are the same thing) because, like blockchain, is a product of peer to peer technology. This make him (as the first materialized product of this disruptive technology) unique on its being and the first of a new race which will be developed based on the above mentioned technology. It is a new world and will have big impact every day more in to many field of our life.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2015, 10:39:17 AM
It's worth the same as any type of fiat.

I use it like real money and this means i care about bitcoin, since it enables me to use it for any online purchases.
No. Bitcoin is actually different than FIAT! People tends to forgot about real value of Bitcoin - blockchain. That is why bitcoin is so good and have intrinsic value - unlike FIATs.
Blockchain is one of the most unique ledger in the world, you can store all sort of information there, and it will be there as long as even 1 copy of blockchain will remain.

That feature alone gives bitcoin real value.
Activity: 938
December 31, 2015, 10:21:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
December 30, 2015, 12:05:07 PM
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

I think most of us are here because we think Bitcoin is worth it.
Everyone who read the white paper and understood this incredible potential with all it's known and new coming possibilities will agree that there is hardly any way to circumvent Bitcoin.
Regarding the price there are so many threads here in this forum where you can read yourself through.In the end we all don't know and everone's crystal ball will give you a different forecast.

Must be clarified a point here according to me. What is the meaning of value for everyone. I agree with the first post quoted that bitcoin is not worth more than the real currency in some aspects. For example with bitcoin cannot be fulfilled the everyday needs of everyone of us (bitcoiner or not), cannot be bought nothing in the real world in which we live 24 hours in 24 hours. In this world the fiat money (real currency) is irreplaceable. At least (for sure) for the moment. It is true that bitcoin worth in value much more than every real money but is in few amounts and not everyone can have some it in the normal way with which can be earned the real money.

But bitcoin is important (and way more important not only the real money but even much more subjects of the real world. Bitcoin is the first revolutionary invention of one technology which is disruptive and will change the way in which is build almost all today technology and its applications. This big and inaccessibility of bitcoin cannot be compared at all (in worth) not with one real currency but with all the currencies actually in circulation make together.
Activity: 518
December 30, 2015, 11:32:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 30, 2015, 03:10:29 AM
This upcoming block halving will be huge. Just be patient and buy as much as you can.
Activity: 826
December 30, 2015, 02:26:14 AM
Lol, it's worth to anybody who knows what it is.
If you don't know it, then perhaps you could say it's worth nothing.

Yup who knows the price worth and about its feature they will not say as bitcoin is not worth for them. Its better than anything in the world according to me.

When considering the features and the benefits of bitcoin, there is no alternative in this world currently existing.
Unfortunately most of the bitcoiners do not understand the real worth of bitcoin. Because half of the world population still has not heard the word bitcoin yet.

When more people use bitcoin, the worth of bitcoin will fly in rocket. Currently bitcoin simply more worth than gold to me. That is the reason I have sold out my ETF gold funds and bought bitcoin of the investment.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 30, 2015, 02:14:35 AM

Yup who knows the price worth and about its feature they will not say as bitcoin is not worth for them. Its better than anything in the world according to me.

When considering the features and the benefits of bitcoin, there is no alternative in this world currently existing.
Unfortunately most of the bitcoiners do not understand the real worth of bitcoin. Because half of the world population still has not heard the word bitcoin yet.
Activity: 157
December 30, 2015, 12:34:39 AM
It's worth more than fiat for me, at the least Wink
Activity: 756
December 30, 2015, 12:31:46 AM
So do you or not ??
its not technically worth more than a real currency its just valued differently 420 usd is about 1bitcoin but tht doesnt mean 1 bitcoin is worth more than 420 bitcoin.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2015, 12:29:13 AM

Activity: 952
December 29, 2015, 06:13:10 PM
It has a value for me,i love the concept the low fees the income possible from bitcoin,to people without skills,and to be part of the group that has an income from bitcoin that hasnt before it.

Yes and signature campaign is the best thing to earn bitcoins as you are paid weekly if you have higher rank account then you can surely make a good amount in bitcoin weekly and ofcourse people who are earning bitcoins they know the exact worth of bitcoins and that is the reason they are making efforts to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 28, 2015, 06:05:01 PM
It is clear that bitcoin is worth to all of members of here and I say all of people in the world and they realize its value someday.
Pages:
Jump to: