Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 93. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 23, 2015, 11:34:05 AM
For me is yes, bitcoin becomes something worth than fiat for me, bitcoin has a chances to growth my money than investing in fiat currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 23, 2015, 03:17:26 AM
Bitcoin is unpredictable. Not sure if it worth for long time.. who know in future bitcoin become 1btc = 1usd Grin
But now its really worth for me for my time. Bitcoin help me in alot of way.
Including make me addicted to dice gambling. Grin

Yeah unpredictable and can even 1btc = 1kusd.

Bitcoin will really rock in the future much more. It won't end. Familiarization really grows everyday. Thanks for some factors. I just don't want it to be centralized by Cental Banks here because I hate taxes that I cant see some progress from it.

Yeah nobody wants Bitcoin to be centralized by central banks because if it happens then BTC will no longer to tax free and hate paying tax to government which directly goes into the pocket of corrupt politicians
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2015, 03:09:00 AM
My strategy is a little different.  Bitcoin has great value to me in how easy it is to use and transfer any where in the world.  I don't hold a lot of coin but I put my coins into mining power to secure my place in the network.  The trick is to keep hash that has good value in bitcoin and trade when you need to.  I see bitcoin has a way to move money around when you need to and keep you from depending on government currency's.  That is the greatest value
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
December 23, 2015, 01:11:43 AM
For me, I do believe theyre worth something to me.
But if bitcoin down to 1$ a piece, I might not care so much.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 23, 2015, 12:25:19 AM
Bitcoin is one of the best things came to the monetary system. I see it as both currency and stock share. Because at the same time it has really big market value and I can spend it wherever I want.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 22, 2015, 11:34:29 PM
Bitcoin is unpredictable. Not sure if it worth for long time.. who know in future bitcoin become 1btc = 1usd Grin

Yeah unpredictable and can even 1btc = 1kusd.

Bitcoin will really rock in the future much more. It won't end. Familiarization really grows everyday. Thanks for some factors. I just don't want it to be centralized by Cental Banks here because I hate taxes that I cant see some progress from it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 22, 2015, 10:59:37 PM
Yes.
It is really worth it for me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 22, 2015, 10:45:20 PM
Yes I use it because it is a great long term investment in my mind.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
December 22, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
December 22, 2015, 11:12:23 AM
The moment you have some btc it is worth to you. It's the same with money and bitcoin is also money.
If you own 20 usd you keep it safe and don't spend it on rubbish, unless you are a gambling addict offcourse.

I own not a lot (just .5 btc) but it is worth to me a lot. With the current rate it is over 200 usd. If we see a great innovation the price will go even higher and my coins will be worth at least double of what they are now. Bitcoin FTW!

.5 btc is better than having nothing at all. You're getting somewhere with those, even if it's only a little bit. Who knows what that will be worth in about 10 years. If you are not planning to use those bitcoins that is.

Yeah but just keeping it and not using it is not worth it, I believe you should spend bitcoins when you need as only keeping it safe will not serve the purpose and you never know what would be the price of bitcoins in the future, It might be half of it what you hold at present so depending on future you cannot waste bitcoins at present spend and buy again when the prices goes down that is the best thing to do with bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 22, 2015, 08:51:50 AM
The moment you have some btc it is worth to you. It's the same with money and bitcoin is also money.
If you own 20 usd you keep it safe and don't spend it on rubbish, unless you are a gambling addict offcourse.

I own not a lot (just .5 btc) but it is worth to me a lot. With the current rate it is over 200 usd. If we see a great innovation the price will go even higher and my coins will be worth at least double of what they are now. Bitcoin FTW!

.5 btc is better than having nothing at all. You're getting somewhere with those, even if it's only a little bit. Who knows what that will be worth in about 10 years. If you are not planning to use those bitcoins that is.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 22, 2015, 02:51:08 AM
It's worth a lot to me. I devote a lot of time personally into bitcoins, and a lot of funds into buying bitcoins.

Yeah. I also spend a lot of time researching about Bitcoin and reading this forum. I love Bitcoin and I am glad that I am still using it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
December 21, 2015, 10:59:38 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

Ofcourse bitcoin is much worthier for me than the fiat.
as we cannot know. maybe 1 day when you open your wallet
with 1 btc in when withdraw it will worth a much.
and also theres a time that when im buying goods in fiat.
im actually counting the price converted to btc. which gives me some
psychological positive effect.. Tongue
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 21, 2015, 02:13:57 PM
For me, Bitcoin has a value like Gold or fiat money. If it would not have a value for me then I would not be here. I guess this holds for most of the users here.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 21, 2015, 01:27:55 PM
Bitcoin is very similar to FIAT money - I mean that bitcoin and FIAT both have very low intrinsic value. Difference lies in centrally controlled economy of government issued money and natural economy of bitcoin.
Where value is ultimately determined by what people are willing to trade for - by supply and demand.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 21, 2015, 01:02:02 PM
For now bitcoin has a lesser priority. I use bitcoin as a savings method instead of putting all my money on a savings account.
Bitcoin has potential to grow everyday but I still need fiat in my everyday life.

To me it seems that Bitcoin has a high priority because you prefer to use it, instead of a bank account, as a store of value and speculate for an increase of it's value in the future.
And for the daily stuff which you need, you use fiat money.
That's a good strategy I think and many here are doing the same in a smaller or bigger scale.
Activity: 224
December 21, 2015, 12:42:52 PM
For now bitcoin has a lesser priority. I use bitcoin as a savings method instead of putting all my money on a savings account.
Bitcoin has potential to grow everyday but I still need fiat in my everyday life.

You know if only I don't use my bitcoin sometimes in some of my general purposes, maybe I saves and holds a lot now. Goodluck with your btc savings. As much as you can only spend your fiat than your saved btc's. You will soon know why.

I have the same stuff going on. It's always tempting to use bitcoins when the option is available when you're buying stuff online.
Thankfully I am able to save more then spend in bitcoins.
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 21, 2015, 12:27:26 PM

I have the same reason as to why bitcoin and fiat are worthy to me. It's best to use fiat and work as well and buy bitcoins to save up.

Same here, it's just something I do on the side next to my regular job that I do on a daily basis.
It's fun and I'm earning bitcoins by not really doing much.
Activity: 224
December 21, 2015, 09:53:28 AM

I have the same reason as to why bitcoin and fiat are worthy to me. It's best to use fiat and work as well and buy bitcoins to save up.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2015, 07:25:33 AM

You know if only I don't use my bitcoin sometimes in some of my general purposes, maybe I saves and holds a lot now. Goodluck with your btc savings. As much as you can only spend your fiat than your saved btc's. You will soon know why.
Pages:
Jump to: