Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin x banks - page 3. (Read 1962 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 5
September 15, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
It is a fact that Youtube bit off Television. But the later still exists and still have high rates of viewers. Youtube is based on "Broadcast yourself", then it evolved and even Television programs can be aired on Youtube and rely on it. Concerning bitcoin and banks. I do not think they have the same case as Television and Youtube. They might share the fact that they pose a threat to each other, but in some countries, bitcoin is illegal.
You are right but the problem is these that people want to earn money with their savings and banks will never give you money for your accounts. If they give you the ratio is too low which doesn’t meet your needs. Now people think that it is better to invest in bitcoin especially those people who do not have time for their own business. Banks will have to start trade in bitcoin for their survival otherwise it will be the end.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:50:05 PM
I don't think bitcoin totally replace banks. Banks borrow money from someone and lend to someone. Besides the main profit comes from this process, banks guarantee that borrowers always take money back. I think an entity providing "money safety" will always be required.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 14, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
I really believe that Bitcoin will make the same effect to banks that youtube did to television ( at least).
This statement was made in a documentary from a long time ago that I watched.

So how far from that  you guys think we are now?

We are very far away from that happening, I see your point but I do not think it is going to happen because of the nature of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, people are not very good at keeping themselves safe and this includes their money, can you imagine the amount of money that is going to be lost to hackers? Banks are going to offer their services of storing cryptocurrencies for you and many people are going to accept that not knowing any better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
I agree. More than bitcoin replacing fiat, I agree that there is a better chance for bitcoin and other altcoins to co-exist with fiat in the future. Besides, this will give people a choice as to what form of payment they would like to use, dont you think?
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 14, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
The best way is to invest in both of them, but so far now my priority is to have an investment in bitcoin, that is what I am focusing right now, as it is not profitable to invest in banks compare to bitcoin, since banks are just offering a limited interest rate for your investment.
While it is really profitable to earn in the crypto currency, however, it is absolutely necessary to keep a part of the profits in banks. The investment of its funds in the crypto currency has always been and will be quite risky. Therefore, a certain part of its funds should be kept in ordinary currency and use the services of banks in respect of depositary storage. So you can protect yourself from various unpleasant factors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 14, 2018, 07:40:46 AM
It is a fact that Youtube bit off Television. But the later still exists and still have high rates of viewers. Youtube is based on "Broadcast yourself", then it evolved and even Television programs can be aired on Youtube and rely on it. Concerning bitcoin and banks. I do not think they have the same case as Television and Youtube. They might share the fact that they pose a threat to each other, but in some countries, bitcoin is illegal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 14, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
Banks have a problem with Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. They feel threatened. They should be afraid. Because finally we have a tool that gives us the opportunity to don't use banks and their services. We don't need them anymore. They have manipulated our lives until now, and it was enough.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 12, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
Well, I think investing in bitcoin is easier and simpler compare to bank, as we know we have to deal with many forms and procedures in banks, and that is the main poin that will make people leave them and stay with bitcoin.

Crypto currency was innovated to eradicate banking system. Though banking system is so convenient for fiats, crypto founder felt the need for easy transaction without third party. Hence Peer to Peer transaction was introduced and everything was possible to do from where you are with high security. Blockchain technology supports crypto currencies for every move. Blockchain can not be hacked.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Well, I think investing in bitcoin is easier and simpler compare to bank, as we know we have to deal with many forms and procedures in banks, and that is the main poin that will make people leave them and stay with bitcoin.
Even if the banks reduce their procedures to a minimum, they will not become more attractive to me! In my country, I tend to trust Bitcoin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:37:13 PM
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
I believe bankers and wall street are attempting to crash the prices of cryptocurrency so that people will become scared of using it because they will fear the loss of wealth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
when there is a parable of a thing, it means everything will change in its time. like how youtube did to tv. I think bitcoin will beat banks someday, because as we know even investign money in both places are equally good, saving in bitcoin is easier and simple compared to bank, we know that there are many procedural things we have to do when we deal with bank, and I'm sure these things that will beat them later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
I guess, bitcoin will be doing the same  thing to banks as the internet did to television as well, so banks need to do some actions real quickly, or else they are gonna be swollowed whole by these all new era, if not, its gonna be a sure death for them.
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
As low as whatever you stand to earn by keeping your money with the bank is, bank is much safer than cryptocurrency because banking is regulated and everything is under control. There is so much scam in the cryptocurrency space and you can therefore lose much even when you stand to make more than bank.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
Already we are in the digital world,now a days opening account in the banks also comes at doorstep,we no need to visit any banks even once.But bitcoin is different from banking system which still needs the adoption to overcome the banking system,yes hopefully it may happen in the upcoming years.
I also believe in the future all barriers need to be removed. To reduce the cumbersome and time consuming procedures. Limit documents of various types to save costs as well as complete work faster. Bitcoin will dominate the market again and there will be many positive directions in the future.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 04:27:11 PM
Banks are for fiat and not for bitcoin. Banks are regulated so that the value of money can be manipulated unlike bitcoin though it is limited but no one can manipulate it because almost everyone are stake holder. Banks percent interest per year is very short while it can be earn in bitcoin in just a day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
I really believe that Bitcoin will make the same effect to banks that youtube did to television ( at least).

Internet more and more affect our lives it is inevitably. And crypto currency is worth competitor to habitual gold.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:22:21 PM
I don't think the effect will be that great. Because after all bitcoin is also associated with conventional money. As long as the community still uses the conventional money, during that time the bank will remain and operate. Of course, Bitcoin is extraordinary, but there are certain sectors that cannot be touched by it, that's where the bank's role is needed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Well mate, banks is very different from bitcoin. Banks have regulations while Bitcoin don't have it. Bank account involves merely the storage of your money. As a result, spending any of that money involves a third party transaction that fetches that cash from your institution. This could mean stopping by an ATM or using a debit card, both systems which then check your account and transfer spendable funds accordingly. On the other hand, bitcoin is far less fungible. It can only be spent with a merchant who wants a bitcoin and those are relatively few and far between (although markedly growing in number). On the other hand again, as an asset, a bitcoin involves only a single transfer. Instead of fetching spendable money from your bank account, you simply transfer your bitcoin to someone else. There are fewer steps because you are directly handing the merchant something he or she wants.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 13, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
Already we are in the digital world,now a days opening account in the banks also comes at doorstep,we no need to visit any banks even once.But bitcoin is different from banking system which still needs the adoption to overcome the banking system,yes hopefully it may happen in the upcoming years.
Pages:
Jump to: