Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin3 - page 19. (Read 6568 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 12, 2021, 04:04:45 AM
Be careful that there is a Trojan horse in the wallet, my Bitcoin was gone and stolen.

Please read our facebook page comments about scanning the wallet first to verify it's from the original source and have not been intercepted by any man in the middle attack.
Losing your bitcoins is no one else's fault but yours, you should have encrypted your wallet with a strong encryption key the moment you installed it, if you don't know how to encrypt a wallet then you shouldn't be playing with one in the first place.
Also please read OP before making such comments as it makes you look silly.

Goes to show what your motivations are for posting in our OP.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wanganxiu-2864681
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
March 12, 2021, 03:57:41 AM
Be careful that there is a Trojan horse in the wallet, my Bitcoin was gone and stolen.
Activity: 54
Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
March 12, 2021, 03:38:00 AM
No source code, only qt wallets  Undecided, who knows what's in the compiled wallets, too risky  Tongue Tongue  Undecided

LMAO

its actually kind of a good thing for now as it holds back some mining pools throwing PH/s into the mining and zeroing out the little guys chances of mining a block. i wanted a mining pool for this coin but now seeing it being mined by my pc with no trouble i kinda liked it that way at least for the time being while their site issue is not fixed yet ROFL.

The moment source code comes out mining pools will hash this in no time giving little to no coins to small desktop miners like myself. :-)
March 12, 2021, 03:21:52 AM
Why is my mining not using PC resources?CPU load 5-12%

It does not consume too much pc resources not like other programs such as cg miner and others but rest assured it is mining and depending on your device it might take some time to mine your first coins, right now the diff rating is already at 547.2780367267 Networkhashps    @ 5040048.4792583
March 12, 2021, 03:10:25 AM
No source code, only qt wallets  Undecided, who knows what's in the compiled wallets, too risky  Tongue Tongue  Undecided
Sourse  Huh
We are trying to troubleshoot some website issues that show up all the download folders including the source code.
Thanks for your patience. :-)
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
March 12, 2021, 02:07:18 AM
Sourse  Huh
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
March 12, 2021, 02:05:32 AM
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 12, 2021, 01:50:16 AM
Why is my mining not using PC resources?CPU load 5-12%
Activity: 54
Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
March 11, 2021, 10:03:07 PM
Waiting for you to be on bitrex, binance or poloniex, kraken.

pls pls pls get listed there, i got accounts there, cant wait to trade, want to hodl as much much as i can lmao
March 11, 2021, 08:59:39 PM
2 Days to go till launch!!!
Wont be long now.  Smiley
Tomorrow is 2 days before the start. You won't be making any shifts in rescheduling the launch dates? What time in UTC is the launch scheduled?

No we will not be shifting the launch date and time. It is still going ahead as scheduled.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210312T030000&p1=1440&p2=248

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
March 11, 2021, 04:09:02 PM
Tomorrow is 2 days before the start. You won't be making any shifts in rescheduling the launch dates? What time in UTC is the launch scheduled?
March 11, 2021, 12:35:20 PM
It has come to our attention that some unscrupulous scammers promoting bitcoin multiplier schemes using bitcoin 3.0 logo and posting on our facebook page has been promoting and asking people to deposit bitcoins into their wallet address with a promise of tripling the amount once returned.
We are in no way shape or form affiliated with these scammers and we will not ask anyone to deposit anything into our wallet address whether it be fiat or crypto coins.
WE DO NOT ASK NOR WILL ASK ANYONE TO DEPOSIT OR SEND US ANY MONEY OR COINS.
We will be airdropping BTC3 coins to 100 lucky winners just by posting their wallet address and WILL NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BEFOREHAND OR IN RETURN.
If you see this kinds of post on our page or on any facebook or twitter page we strongly recommend to report them to the site admin and block them from your accounts.
Do not send them any coins, you will never see your coins again. Their testimonial comments belongs to their accounts and are 100% controlled by them.
Please do not be conned they use greed to scam people.
Thank you
Bitcoin3 dev team.
March 09, 2021, 09:43:09 PM
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
March 05, 2021, 01:02:13 PM
9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed

OK.. to be fair you're giving this guy shit about a premine while trying to push a DASH clone called superdoge that has a premine ffs.

All these fucking bottom feeder script kiddies need to stop posting copy and paste clone coins and actually work on something that isn't a waste of everyone's time.

wtf are you talking about lol, i didnt make superdoge. look again at who made the topic  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
March 05, 2021, 12:20:31 PM
9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed

OK.. to be fair you're giving this guy shit about a premine while trying to push a DASH clone called superdoge that has a premine ffs.

All these fucking bottom feeder script kiddies need to stop posting copy and paste clone coins and actually work on something that isn't a waste of everyone's time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
March 05, 2021, 12:18:53 PM
redacted
March 05, 2021, 12:00:55 PM
As my experience is: if it is asic minable asics will come in, especially for sha256/scrypt algos.
If you want to prevent insta ASIC mine you should lower early blockreward from 100% to, for example, only 10%. So it will not be profitable in the beginning to asic mine.
There is no possibility to block miners >200GH/S for example. If you want CPU/GPU only then you should use different algo. Besides sha256 algo will allow the coin to get a nice hashrate and a stable network after some days. But people mineing with CPU/GPU will, most likely, only receive small BTC3 amount.
Another possibility to attract more peple is quite easy: airdrop.
Let people put a BTC3 signature on for example, and if they do so for about 2 weeks you drop some of the premined coins to them. In my experience, new coins with signature campaign and airdop, are very well seen in the community. People will see that you do not want to keep the premine only for yourself (the devs) but also for the community. If you would need some help for setting up something allowing you to payout the signature campaign holders, get in touch with me. I am someone who enjoys helping others, and i am quite sure, that "only" the coin cointaining BTC might sky rocket.

Don't get me wrong, i am not criticising your coin model, i am just shareing my experience as someone who is in to cryptos for "many years" now Wink

Yeah, airdrops is definitely on our scope of work, if you can make the process easier for us then by all means :-)

did you want to start another thread where they can only reply with their btc3 address to get airdrops? sort of like a faucet?
I was thinking that people can just leave their btc3 addresses here via reply on our facebook page for the airdrop. did you have a better plan?
March 05, 2021, 11:49:57 AM
If I understand correctly, then mining will only be available in the client deployed directly on each computer? Do you have your own algorithm? But in the specification, you write Algorithm SHA-256. Satoshi did not mine using ASIC devices, but this will happen on the first day of Bitcoin3 net launch. Pools will receive all rewards, but not ordinary users using their computer.
We were hoping that desktop miners can use the simple old cgminer either using their cpu or desktop gpu's pointed to the pools stratum. But then again if we start using antminers those might be powerful enough to bump up the diff ratings. Even the old 200ghs antminers might prevent desktop miners from finding blocks. Do you think we should hold off on deploying the mining pool for a while and let desktop miners have a go at it for a while using the clients console's "generate 1"  ? client mining is possible on this version for desktop self mining  connected to the node.

Whats your 2 cents on this?
You could give the option to mine Bitcoin3 using only the button in the wallet. Otherwise, I don't see any analogy with BTC and Satoshi.
I'm already warming up 12 threads of my CPU for this Wink

https://i.imgur.com/83JGAIP.png
Or we could hold off releasing the source code 1 week after the official launch.
release only the client so desktop pc's can mine them for at least a week to give small players/beginners to mine their own coins first.

Also installed BTC3 on 2 old thinkpads that'll be hashing 24/7 lol
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
March 05, 2021, 11:40:54 AM
If I understand correctly, then mining will only be available in the client deployed directly on each computer? Do you have your own algorithm? But in the specification, you write Algorithm SHA-256. Satoshi did not mine using ASIC devices, but this will happen on the first day of Bitcoin3 net launch. Pools will receive all rewards, but not ordinary users using their computer.
We were hoping that desktop miners can use the simple old cgminer either using their cpu or desktop gpu's pointed to the pools stratum. But then again if we start using antminers those might be powerful enough to bump up the diff ratings. Even the old 200ghs antminers might prevent desktop miners from finding blocks. Do you think we should hold off on deploying the mining pool for a while and let desktop miners have a go at it for a while using the clients console's "generate 1"  ? client mining is possible on this version for desktop self mining  connected to the node.

Whats your 2 cents on this?
You could give the option to mine Bitcoin3 using only the button in the wallet. Otherwise, I don't see any analogy with BTC and Satoshi.
I'm already warming up 12 threads of my CPU for this Wink

Activity: 883
Merit: 556
cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP
March 05, 2021, 11:36:49 AM
As my experience is: if it is asic minable asics will come in, especially for sha256/scrypt algos.
If you want to prevent insta ASIC mine you should lower early blockreward from 100% to, for example, only 10%. So it will not be profitable in the beginning to asic mine.
There is no possibility to block miners >200GH/S for example. If you want CPU/GPU only then you should use different algo. Besides sha256 algo will allow the coin to get a nice hashrate and a stable network after some days. But people mineing with CPU/GPU will, most likely, only receive small BTC3 amount.
Another possibility to attract more peple is quite easy: airdrop.
Let people put a BTC3 signature on for example, and if they do so for about 2 weeks you drop some of the premined coins to them. In my experience, new coins with signature campaign and airdop, are very well seen in the community. People will see that you do not want to keep the premine only for yourself (the devs) but also for the community. If you would need some help for setting up something allowing you to payout the signature campaign holders, get in touch with me. I am someone who enjoys helping others, and i am quite sure, that "only" the coin cointaining BTC might sky rocket.

Don't get me wrong, i am not criticising your coin model, i am just shareing my experience as someone who is in to cryptos for "many years" now Wink
Pages:
Jump to: