Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinBourse: the biggest scam in Bitcoin securities today - page 5. (Read 9936 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 182
I'm getting really annoyed at that guy BitcoinBourse always spamming the forum with some crap IPO on a locked topic, he was exposed as a scammer or at least really really bad at business a few times.

Can we start reporting his posts?

An excellent question...this will go to global mods, though, and they'll fall back on the usual "mods don't delete scams" bullshit. Maybe BitcoinBourse should just be prevented from posting locked topics so his "offerings" can be picked apart properly and the newbz can avoid being scammed?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm getting really annoyed at that guy BitcoinBourse always spamming the forum with some crap IPO on a locked topic, he was exposed as a scammer or at least really really bad at business a few times.

Can we start reporting his posts?
You mean the guy that makes a new thread and then locks it immediately isn't completely above-board?

I know, it's surprising! With all their transparency I don't know why anyone could come to the same obvious conclusion I did.

Yeah, I know I'm being super sarcastic here, but hopefully this post helps some newbies out. Good call posting it-

I know, I was just sharing in our combined sarcasm:)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
You mean the guy that makes a new thread and then locks it immediately isn't completely above-board?

I know, it's surprising! With all their transparency I don't know why anyone could come to the same obvious conclusion I did.

Yeah, I know I'm being super sarcastic here, but hopefully this post helps some newbies out. Good call posting it-

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am also looking at stock, BitcoinBourse is platform, I went to more but doesn't mean I agree with the platform of stock, stock or very early, have a lot of problems need to solve.
Three key indicators as to why you should never list an asset on BitcoinBourse and why you should never buy stock on BitcoinBourse:

1. There's no order book info is publicly accessible. Not only does this make market manipulation dead easy on their side, but it makes it difficult for any investor to make any decision and to even interpret market trends. I guess the site was "coded" by some 15 year old who thinks that PHP is just fine for this. Or even worse: some 22 year old that thinks that mongo is the best database choice.

2. They have like 8+ "businesses". It's great that they can knock out shitty websites so quickly, but it means that they're completely unfocussed and can't follow anything through to success. Using any of their services is like asking your lawyer to come unblock your shower drain. It's possible that you'll get lucky and he will unblock it, but it's going to cost you a shitload of money. Oh, and buying any of their "company" stock is just a no-go - if you were foolish enough to buy their very own "BBS" IPO shares at 0.1 BTC each you would have earned a whopping 0.00007138 BTC in dividends in 7 months. You can expect to recover your investment in about 9813 months (818 years) at the current average dividend. If you're particularly lucky and they hit their Nov 2013 dividend high every month you can expect to recover your investment in a mere 1676 months (140 years).

3. They have NO significant listing requirements. Getting your scam business on their is trivial! And to make matters worse, every announcement they make on this forum they do in a locked thread. That is fucking bullshit - investors need to be able to discuss it, and they need to be gain confidence in the operator by questioning them and evaluating their responses.

Don't get suckered into the scam, rather go lose your money on other retarded investments. Let this piece of shit die.
Pages:
Jump to: