Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinity.org/markets - live bitcoin price charts - page 8. (Read 211496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
BTCchina seems to have been removed from the links at the top of the screen, replaced by huobi.

BTCChina was super broken these days. What's up with it? I also would like to hear some info here, why I can't follow the biggest exchange by volume in real time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I happened to be watching as it broke the $1000 mark.  Nice gif, heh.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
BTCchina seems to have been removed from the links at the top of the screen, replaced by huobi.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
charts seems take too long loading and frezee,i think my browser javascript didnt compatible

which URL, what browser?

On my end http://bitcoinity.org/markets/btcchina/CNY was quirky(er than gox and bitstamp). Not sure about carolynwneal25.
Activity: 247
Merit: 252
charts seems take too long loading and frezee,i think my browser javascript didnt compatible

which URL, what browser?

Do you offer a realtime spotprice api? (read only is fine) or know of any?

Currently not.
Activity: 14
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Do you offer a realtime spotprice api? (read only is fine) or know of any?

I am currently coding up a site to display all of my bitcoin addresses, their amount and thus their $ value.

I use the blockchain.info api to discover amount of bitcoin for each address and have a method for fetching the latest spotprice from either the coinbase or bitstamp apis;

bitstamp has a fixed maximum request to 1 per minute, I looked for coinbases limit but they do not mention it and AFAIK they get their prices from bitstamp.
Activity: 247
Looks like the depth chart is more or less real-time now, great work on that!

Yeah, finally. Only for bitstamp and mtgox though because only they provide realtime market depth (afaik).

Also added huobi, and fixed some backend problems that were sometimes causing bitcoinity to become laggy when big changes were happening.

Regarding notification sound, I guess I can see how that can be annoying, if you provide me some nice sound clips to put instead I can change them or add some option for it.
Activity: 444
Looks like the depth chart is more or less real-time now, great work on that!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi,

it is possible to add bitcoin.de?

Cheers...
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
You guys are pretty demanding for a service that has been sponsored - and therefore provided free to you.

Maybe back off with the breathless demands of this and that for a bit, eh? Its getting a bit ridiculous.
Activity: 19
Can you replace that darth vader sound clip forever? or at least have an option for what sounds to play on price alerts?

That sound clip is creepy as hell and not something I want to listen to when there's a crash to wake me up at 3am in the morning...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
hey OP can you man up and add the relevant exchanges ? here a list http://btckan.com/price   /evil
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Really, really nice   Smiley !
Thanks !!
Activity: 53
Hi comboy and all bitcoinity users!
Here is review of your service on BitcoinSites.Org: bitcoinsites.org/bitcoinity/
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Please make 1mBTC = .000001BTC  I sent you a private message explaining my restaurant menu… bitcoin is going to keep going up in value…  right now… if I followed your pricing scheme… if dinner for 2 would be 30mBTC… that would just be fine… but when this gets up to $10k…  We will be right where we started a year from now.  I would rather it be expanded across the board an extra 3 zeros.  Then dinner for two would be 30,000mBTC.  as it gets more expensive… it will be easier for my customers to understand… and easier for me to reduce the price I list from my customers.

From a sale point of view…  1BTC on the exchanges… people would rather feel like they just bought 10,000 mBTC for $10  It allows for larger growth faster.   .001mBTC will be a flash in the pan.  

I beg you to expand it.  

Even better would be to call them Satoshi's… sBTC

My justification is… BTC is the same name from 1 to 21mil… why can't we just have the same name across the board on the other side of the decimal point?

BTC

The 'm' is for milli - the SI standard unit that means 1/1000.  That is defined by international standard and is not up for debate.

You could argue for use of uBTC (micro - 1/1000000, also an SI unit) instead, and I would agree with that.

Damn, I though it was like feet and inches that m stands for "mind", like how many bitcoins you can memorize =)
Activity: 418
Proud Canuck
Please make 1mBTC = .000001BTC  I sent you a private message explaining my restaurant menu… bitcoin is going to keep going up in value…  right now… if I followed your pricing scheme… if dinner for 2 would be 30mBTC… that would just be fine… but when this gets up to $10k…  We will be right where we started a year from now.  I would rather it be expanded across the board an extra 3 zeros.  Then dinner for two would be 30,000mBTC.  as it gets more expensive… it will be easier for my customers to understand… and easier for me to reduce the price I list from my customers.

From a sale point of view…  1BTC on the exchanges… people would rather feel like they just bought 10,000 mBTC for $10  It allows for larger growth faster.   .001mBTC will be a flash in the pan.  

I beg you to expand it.  

My justification is… BTC is the same name from 1 to 21mil… why can't we just have the same name across the board on the other side of the decimal point?

BTC

The 'm' is for milli - the SI standard unit that means 1/1000.  That is defined by international standard and is not up for debate.

You could argue for use of uBTC (micro - 1/1000000, also an SI unit) instead, and I would agree with that.
Activity: 304
are you thinking about adding graphs for cex.io?
Activity: 2

I beg you to expand it.  

BTC

rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: