Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinity.org/markets - live bitcoin price charts - page 12. (Read 211496 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Commander of the Hodl Legions
Comboy, I see you're getting 20k concurrent visits in /markets... how has been the evolution of the visits? would you mind posting here a graph from google analytics so we can know how the interest in btc has evolved since you launched the site?

thank you!
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Any chance of including the option of displaying a local currency in brackets underneath whatever chart is displayed? Based on preferences a chart like CNY/BTC would have the USD values for example really tiny underneath so it provides easy context without having to manually convert everything!
Activity: 39
Another App for monitoring markets .----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-app-for-monitoring-mtgoxbitstamp-etc-for-windows-osx-334550
Just beta butready to test  Smiley
Activity: 23
Comboy, thanks for offering this service and the awesome pictures that sometimes pop up Wink

Do you have any plans on going open source?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Is there a way to decrease the renewal of the depth chart? Now it takes something like 5 minutes?
Given the volatility of bitcoin...
Walls can be gone in seconds.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

Cheesy

thx comboy!
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
I'm sorry to ask but I can't hear the notification sounds on firefox.
Is it just me, is there anything I can do about?
Activity: 5
+1 on Zoidberg.
nice!.. think I noticed dr. zoidberg dancing on an animation  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
This site works well for viewing price charts, have been using for a while.  Recently noticed it has many different exchanges.  Mt-gox was at one time the only exchange to look at, that has definitely changed permanently.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Did anyone else see the penguin? <3
I miss the animations with the achievement of new all-time-highs.

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 8
Bookmarked Tongue
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Price alerts are broken! Bitcoin too damn high!
Activity: 408

Any way that the charts can be displayed in full screen? Today, they oddly use only the upper half of the screen (as seen from an Apple Display).

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
What's going on with these strange numbers lately? Ticker seems to be alright but updates very little. Last, bid and ask are off all the time, like in this example with the screenshots I just took (all lasts are too low):

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

Doh!  That was stupid (of me not to see it...)

Still bringing back overlays would be very very cool.  I would love to be able to easily see where a big injection/extraction time-wise on two exchanges, and how/when it effected the other.

BTW, the fading lines are a really nice feature which one can use to effect to understand the nature of back-fill/off-take events.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Overlays/averages of exchanges would be awesome, as I'm currently using a combination of this and bitcoinaverage. BTCChina has definitely become a major player in the last few weeks as well, so adding them would be great.

EDIT: Support for Coinbase would be great too, since they aren't as close to bitstamp as they used to be (and they're the exchange I use). Also, do you have any plans to make this open-source?

BTCChina is already in: http://www.bitcoinity.org/markets/btcchina/CNY
Activity: 369
Any chance to get https://bitcoinaverage.com as a chart option?  This seems like the fairest way to quote the bitcoin price..
Pages:
Jump to: