Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 24. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just a quick update.

We are still waiting on our developer to implement the changes needed to offer micro ring games/tournaments.

We will let you know once its implemented and the tables are created.

Thanks!

Our developer is working on the code as we speak to implement "micro" or fractional chip tables. This should be up and going sometime in the next few hours.

Once it is up and the tables have been created I will update this thread.

Thanks!
I wouldn't mind an extra fish.
that's what you all say, before i eat you with fries Smiley

and i stand by my words above - this poker is a fail,
made on outdated web-software that was abandoned by many poker starters before...

come play on these decent rooms, like:

betcoin.ag
luckyflop.eu
SWC Poker

etc.

to see what am i comparing this shabby empty dinghole to..!

i am taking down tourneys every night in top 5-10% of the field or better,
you have nothing to say that can even touch my calm monumental state of mind :p

carry on, like a bunch of stray fools in your ragdoll world Smiley

Why do you continue to post in my thread if you do not like our website? Your words make no sense when compared to your actions.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
wait until me comes to action, i will make your game hard... Smiley

you will come to a site that you have declared as Fail & Lose site few days ago? are you serious lol..
does it mean that you have changed your mind about this site now?

this poker is a FAIL  Roll Eyes

there's so many other, better looking, better software out there right now, you lose...

I wouldn't mind an extra fish.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
wait until me comes to action, i will make your game hard... Smiley

you will come to a site that you have declared as Fail & Lose site few days ago? are you serious lol..
does it mean that you have changed your mind about this site now?

this poker is a FAIL  Roll Eyes

there's so many other, better looking, better software out there right now, you lose...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I am waiting for your 5 chips hourly freeroll relaunch, I have 15 chips now but can't withdraw, wanna make more chips from freerolls.  Cheesy Grin

lol..if you just wanna withdraw it..simply deposit 5chip and you'll be able to withdraw your winning chip from freerolls.

well there is no fun there and its also easy to win coz most of the time the players are only ranging from 3-5
legendary
I am waiting for your 5 chips hourly freeroll relaunch, I have 15 chips now but can't withdraw, wanna make more chips from freerolls.  Cheesy Grin

lol..if you just wanna withdraw it..simply deposit 5chip and you'll be able to withdraw your winning chip from freerolls.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I am trying to withdraw 30 chips but I'm getting an "Api error: Error"   message.

Could someone from BitcoinPoker please get me sorted? I would love to stay and play, but there is just no action at the moment.

Please contact us on Live Support or send us an email with as many details as you can (screenshot, error message, etc..) to [email protected] and we can assist you.

Thanks.

For everybody's reference, we got this sorted quickly. I will play here again when the action picks up ...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Just a quick update.

We are still waiting on our developer to implement the changes needed to offer micro ring games/tournaments.

Thanks!

OK. But do you plan to reinstate the free-rolls as well?

Probably. We will let everyone know soon as we can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Just a quick update.

Thanks!

Good! now we can play for tiny amounts and those free roll winnings Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Just a quick update.

Thanks!

OK. But do you plan to reinstate the free-rolls as well?
Just a quick update.

Thanks!
Do not forget about the 5mBTC buy-in tournament (NO fee). Starting in 50 minutes! Already 1 player registered.

Click here to register.
Activity: 142
-snip-

We are going to have "micro" tournaments/ring games available very soon. Please be patient. I will let everyone know when these are up. This will give freeroll winners something to do.

How are you going to do that? Are you going to allow tables which have .1 chip bets or just decrease the value of chips, 10 for 0.001 ?

We have been speaking with our developer and he said it can implement it to where anything less then 1 chip can still have a BTC value and we can create "fractional" chip value tables.

Examples:
0.1 of a chip = .0001BTC
0.5 of a chip = .0005BTC

It's really hard to be profitable for a player with a 20% tournament fee/buy-in ratio.

For example, if we take the lowest buy-in tournament I've seen in the lobby (5+1mBTC), it's a no-go for me.
Current standard across poker sites is 10%. If the fee is smaller than the smallest subdivision, they usually just put none.

Yes, we know the standard fee is 10%. We are unable to set it to 10% since we do not have the fractional chip code in place yet.

Until then we have set it to 5mBTC buy-in with no fee.

Thanks.

This is the best poker site that has come out recently i am surprised it hasn't picked up more than it has. I do have to hold back myself because at the moment i just don't have the funds to play them stakes but seeing you are opening up shop for smaller ring games as well i will be with you when you do for them.. Actually i will register to the 5mBTC see if we can't get a game started  Cool

Thank you. We are doing what we can do get the site off the ground.

Be on the lookout for our smaller ring games.

Just checked all tournaments in your site, but no one joined/registered even in the lowest buy-in tournament.
Its not a good condition, you have a very good HTML5 client but you have no active players.
Waiting for your micro-stakes ring games and GTD tournaments. Hope you'll announce it soon.

Like i said above. We are doing everything we can at this time to get the site going with active players.

Please be on the lookout soon for smaller ring games and GTD tournaments.

Thanks.
legendary
Just checked all tournaments in your site, but no one joined/registered even in the lowest buy-in tournament.
Its not a good condition, you have a very good HTML5 client but you have no active players.
Waiting for your micro-stakes ring games and GTD tournaments. Hope you'll announce it soon.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
-snip-

We are going to have "micro" tournaments/ring games available very soon. Please be patient. I will let everyone know when these are up. This will give freeroll winners something to do.

How are you going to do that? Are you going to allow tables which have .1 chip bets or just decrease the value of chips, 10 for 0.001 ?

We have been speaking with our developer and he said it can implement it to where anything less then 1 chip can still have a BTC value and we can create "fractional" chip value tables.

Examples:
0.1 of a chip = .0001BTC
0.5 of a chip = .0005BTC

It's really hard to be profitable for a player with a 20% tournament fee/buy-in ratio.

For example, if we take the lowest buy-in tournament I've seen in the lobby (5+1mBTC), it's a no-go for me.
Current standard across poker sites is 10%. If the fee is smaller than the smallest subdivision, they usually just put none.

Yes, we know the standard fee is 10%. We are unable to set it to 10% since we do not have the fractional chip code in place yet.

Thanks.

This is the best poker site that has come out recently i am surprised it hasn't picked up more than it has. I do have to hold back myself because at the moment i just don't have the funds to play them stakes but seeing you are opening up shop for smaller ring games as well i will be with you when you do for them.. Actually i will register to the 5mBTC see if we can't get a game started  Cool
-snip-

Examples:
0.1 of a chip = .0001BTC
0.5 of a chip = .0005BTC

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
-snip-

Examples:
0.1 of a chip = .0001BTC
0.5 of a chip = .0005BTC

-snip-

Examples:
0.1 of a chip = .0001BTC
0.5 of a chip = .0005BTC
Pages:
Jump to: