Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 28. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
I like how clean this poker website is.
Just registered on this and will try to gain some profit  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Yeah make a 5-10 chips buy-in table, so players can play with each other after the free-roll while they wait for the next one to start.

And I faced a problem whilst playing, sending you a PM about it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Can you add in the ring games, like .1-.25 stakes?

Right now we have fractions of a mBTC turned off. If we get enough requests for it we can definitely add it.

Just registered. Site looks nice.

+1 to fractions of mBTC idea, or maybe you could just lower ring games min buy-in? The lowest one atm is 50 (BTC0.05) which seems pretty high.

I agree, so that we can use and play our winning from the free roll.

Exactly. With buy-ins too high, all the freeroll winners will likely withdraw as there's not much more they can do with it. You'd need to win 10x to afford min buy-in ring game.

It's always a good idea to have at least 1 table with very low or no limits, so you can put any small amount into play.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Right now we have fractions of a mBTC turned off. If we get enough requests for it we can definitely add it.

+1 to fractions of mBTC idea, or maybe you could just lower ring games min buy-in? The lowest one atm is 50 (BTC0.05) which seems pretty high.

I agree, so that we can use and play our winning from the free roll.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Activity: 154
Join our 5mBTC Hourly freerolls! They can stop at any time so register while you can Smiley

Click here to register.

Is there a first deposit bonus?

No, at this time we are not offering deposit bonuses due to people abusing this. We are looking into possible offering this in the future if we can come up with a way to prevent people from abusing it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Is there a first deposit bonus?
Our hourly 5mBTC freerolls start in 1 hour! Do not miss them!

Register now here.

Did you say free roll? Im on it Cheesy

Yes its a freeroll, 10minutes left and there are only 2players registered ( you and me )  Grin
where are the other freeloaders? lol.
come on join us..

If we do not get more participation in the 5mBTC hourly freerolls we are going to stop them for now. Come join everyone for your chance at 5mBTC hourly!

I think the other freeloaders, didn't know its hourly.

Apparently not. It is indeed hourly. We are not sure how long we will run them for so get in while you can! Smiley

Register now here.

Yes its a freeroll, 10minutes left and there are only 2players registered ( you and me )  Grin
come on join us..

If we do not get more participation in the 5mBTC hourly freerolls we are going to stop them for now. Come join everyone for your chance at 5mBTC hourly!

I think the other freeloaders, didn't know its hourly.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Register now here.

come on join us..

Register now here.

Make sure you ready up.. The tournament has started and I see a lot of players Sitting Out.

Register now here.

Make sure you ready up.. The tournament has started and I see a lot of players Sitting Out.

Register now here.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Is anyone interested in a 90+10mBTC tournament tonight at 9:00PM Eastern Time?

90mBTC + 10mBTC Buy-in - Starts on Saturday, April 11 2015 at 9:00PM Eastern Time.
  • Minimum players to start is 2.
  • Rebuys are allowed.
  • 30 minute late registrations.

Click here to register.

the fee is too high , I think it will be less interest here, also what does it means by payout structure depends on the participants? Does it means that if there is 10 Participants, the reward will be 1 btc? or 0.9 btc since 0.1 will go to the house?

The fee is too high? This is the standard fee across all poker websites, which is 10%.

With this specific tournament it will payout 1 winner if there is only 3 participants. It will pay out 50%, 30%, 20% of the total buy-in if there is 4 or more participants.

No I mean the buy in fee altogether, consider to add a lower buy in for example 25 mbtc will be a good start. What about the payout ? will the payout be the amounts collected from all the user participating the games or will it be another bonus from the rebuy fee?

There is another tournament with lower entry fee in this site, the buy in is only 10+1 mbtc.
Visit this link for more info https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/tourneyinfo.php?tourney=10%2B1mBTC+Buy-in+Tournament+%233

So if you feel that the 90+10mbtc buy-in is too expensive, you can join the 10+1mbtc buy in tournament.  Wink

I do notice, what Im trying to explain is that the 90+10 mbtc buy in will have a less interest, since the site is still new , it will be a waste to hold that kind of tournament and I suggest OP to make a lower one like 25 mbtc buy in since there is already a 10 mbtc buy in

there are many tournaments in this site, there are 5/20/50mbtc buy-in tournament if you notice it.
so, do you still suggest OP to create 25mbtc buy-in tournament?  Grin

Sit and go and the usual tournament is different, sit and go require some players to start the game with no specific time it will be started and it only needs specific players to start, and meanwhile tournament is different since it got specific time for that  Wink , and I was merely discussing about tournaments, since OP asked an opinion about the 90+10 mbtc tournament

Hmmm, I understand what do you mean now.
I thought that you only concern about "high fee will have less interest", but I was wrong Smiley

Register now here.

90mBTC + 10mBTC Buy-in - Starts on Saturday, April 11 2015 at 9:00PM Eastern Time.
  • Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

the fee is too high , I think it will be less interest here, also what does it means by payout structure depends on the participants? Does it means that if there is 10 Participants, the reward will be 1 btc? or 0.9 btc since 0.1 will go to the house?

The fee is too high? This is the standard fee across all poker websites, which is 10%.

With this specific tournament it will payout 1 winner if there is only 3 participants. It will pay out 50%, 30%, 20% of the total buy-in if there is 4 or more participants.

No I mean the buy in fee altogether, consider to add a lower buy in for example 25 mbtc will be a good start. What about the payout ? will the payout be the amounts collected from all the user participating the games or will it be another bonus from the rebuy fee?

There is another tournament with lower entry fee in this site, the buy in is only 10+1 mbtc.
Visit this link for more info https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/tourneyinfo.php?tourney=10%2B1mBTC+Buy-in+Tournament+%233

So if you feel that the 90+10mbtc buy-in is too expensive, you can join the 10+1mbtc buy in tournament.  Wink

I do notice, what Im trying to explain is that the 90+10 mbtc buy in will have a less interest, since the site is still new , it will be a waste to hold that kind of tournament and I suggest OP to make a lower one like 25 mbtc buy in since there is already a 10 mbtc buy in

there are many tournaments in this site, there are 5/20/50mbtc buy-in tournament if you notice it.

Sit and go and the usual tournament is different, sit and go require some players to start the game with no specific time it will be started and it only needs specific players to start, and meanwhile tournament is different since it got specific time for that  Wink , and I was merely discussing about tournaments, since OP asked an opinion about the 90+10 mbtc tournament

Thanks for the feedback. We have also been getting feedback from other players that want to see tournaments between 10mBTC and 100mBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

Pages:
Jump to: