Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 8. (Read 54221 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

If anyone has any suggestions to get the site going, it would be much appreciated. At this time we do not feel like offering deposit bonuses will be a benefit. We have talked in the past about this and I feel it is not worth it.

Thanks everyone.

Removing freerolls wasn't a smart move imo. Yes, they do work in the long run as they guarantee some constant number of logins. They didn't work for you as you didn't do much to promote your site (yes, it's expensive but there's no way around it), therefore you only got freeroll abusers.

Without freerolls, it's going to be much harder to promote, anyone who enters the site and see only 1 or 2 logins would leave pretty quickly, no one will be staring at the monitor waiting for more players to show up.

As a new site you compete against large and established ones, they all have freerolls and you don't, so what advantage does your site offer?

Right now the only thing that could attract any players are 25mBTC GTDs, there are only 2 per day, that's not enough to keep the site going. You may consider adding more of them, even reduce it to 15mBTC.

But most of all, you need to promote. Advertise, start referral program, giveaway some free chips or free tournament tickets, reward most active players etc.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Just a heads up: some virus created an account with my handle 'Indamuck' and was playing today. Same bs they were pulling at bitpoker.io a week ago before that place closed shop. Everyone knows I play under 'Occam' on this site.

I guess Admin may have closed Migaton's account for some reason, and he's come back for more. There is no cure for being an Ass Clown.

I will look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

i'm trying to keep it alive by playing regular hours daily;
hope more people come to play [which is hard since so many competitors]

hmm, i just played with Indamuck, i thought it was you...

If your only promotion is freerolls the funny thing is you are only going to get people who come and play your freefrolls. It is a waste of time keeping this going unless it grows and brings something new to the table as you say there are to many competitors and freerolls are not to attract depositing players.

Most of us won't even play the freerolls after the first few games to test the site. Admin you need to take a look at big fiat poker promotions if you don't know what to do, because you are to static and something big needs to come or it will always be a ghost town here.

We have looked into this. The freerolls are obviously not helping in the long run. It is just attracting multiple player accounts for the most part. We will be stopping the freerolls today.

If anyone has any suggestions to get the site going, it would be much appreciated. At this time we do not feel like offering deposit bonuses will be a benefit. We have talked in the past about this and I feel it is not worth it.

Thanks everyone.

Perhaps something like bigger GTD Tournaments that requires some rake from the ring games. So players do not need to pay to join the Tourney but need to play on the ring games first to be able to join the tourney.
Just my opinion..  Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just a heads up: some virus created an account with my handle 'Indamuck' and was playing today. Same bs they were pulling at bitpoker.io a week ago before that place closed shop. Everyone knows I play under 'Occam' on this site.

I guess Admin may have closed Migaton's account for some reason, and he's come back for more. There is no cure for being an Ass Clown.

I will look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

If your only promotion is freerolls the funny thing is you are only going to get people who come and play your freefrolls. It is a waste of time keeping this going unless it grows and brings something new to the table as you say there are to many competitors and freerolls are not to attract depositing players.

Most of us won't even play the freerolls after the first few games to test the site. Admin you need to take a look at big fiat poker promotions if you don't know what to do, because you are to static and something big needs to come or it will always be a ghost town here.

We have looked into this. The freerolls are obviously not helping in the long run. It is just attracting multiple player accounts for the most part. We will be stopping the freerolls today.

Thanks everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Almost 2 months since you launch 3mbtc hourly freerolls and 25mbtc GTD Tournaments, is the result as what you expected?
Any plans to give more interesting offers? there were only 5 players in the last hourly freerolls, seems that other players start to leave your site. Perhaps they get bored on it (hope I'm wrong).

Both Poker & Dice market are now very crowdy. It is difficult for vendors to offers something really unique unless they look into new game arena.

In my experience it's actually very few sites that can run in the browser without issues (downloads, flash, location, etc---that's types of issues).  I also wish there was ring game action, at this point, the people in the freerolls won't even join me anymore.  I'm pretty sure it's just faucet leeches with a new kinda faucet---not poker players.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Almost 2 months since you launch 3mbtc hourly freerolls and 25mbtc GTD Tournaments, is the result as what you expected?
Any plans to give more interesting offers? there were only 5 players in the last hourly freerolls, seems that other players start to leave your site. Perhaps they get bored on it (hope I'm wrong).

Both Poker & Dice market are now very crowdy. It is difficult for vendors to offers something really unique unless they look into new game arena.
legendary

The site is going offline for a brief time for routine maintenance/updates.

I will let everyone know once its back up.

Thanks!

Everything is now back up. Thank you.
The site is going offline for a brief time for routine maintenance/updates.

I will let everyone know once its back up.

Thanks!
Reminder to players that are playing on our site.

Multiple accounts are NOT allowed and we take it very seriously. You will be permanently banned from using our website if you use multiple accounts.

Thanks!
legendary
I made a deposit about 16 hours ago, and still not credited to my account. I sent a PM several hours ago, but no response yet.

I'm hoping for the best, just letting you know ...
i haven't visited that site couple weeks how is it going? any more action on tables?.
freerolls i know there is 10-15 players playing but im interested in action on cash tables is it any better then earlier?
regards.
-katerniko1

Cash tables seem to be about the same (almost nothing).  But if I'm on when you're on, we may be able to kick something off (I've seen it get up to 5 ppl at a table when a couple of people are willing to start it).  25mBTC gtd seems to always have  a few participants.  I played yesterday and there were 5 of us.
well i will think about it im busy untill next thuesday and i wont be able to play untill then but when im back from work at tuesday we can work something out. im up for it but i want to be with atleast 3-4 people i dont like "heads up" too much.
so we should find couple more players to play.
and i think they should add some promotion like cash hands to open freerolls that could bring some more players to cash tables.
becuse its sad to see poker site is empty with cash tables. Sad
regards.
-katerniko1

Lets see if some others might join us.  I agree that it's sad to see a working, well-built site so empty.  Perhaps you're right that it'd be good to tie the freerolls to having cash hands  at tables.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I made a deposit about 16 hours ago, and still not credited to my account. I sent a PM several hours ago, but no response yet.

i haven't visited that site couple weeks how is it going? any more action on tables?.
freerolls i know there is 10-15 players playing but im interested in action on cash tables is it any better then earlier?
regards.
-katerniko1

Cash tables seem to be about the same (almost nothing).  But if I'm on when you're on, we may be able to kick something off (I've seen it get up to 5 ppl at a table when a couple of people are willing to start it).  25mBTC gtd seems to always have  a few participants.  I played yesterday and there were 5 of us.
well i will think about it im busy untill next thuesday and i wont be able to play untill then but when im back from work at tuesday we can work something out. im up for it but i want to be with atleast 3-4 people i dont like "heads up" too much.
so we should find couple more players to play.
and i think they should add some promotion like cash hands to open freerolls that could bring some more players to cash tables.
becuse its sad to see poker site is empty with cash tables. Sad
regards.
-katerniko1
legendary

regards.
-katerniko1

regards.
-katerniko1

Basically you have to sit at the ring table and then ask people to play with you. I've found I can get people to play ... sometimes. You'll almost never find someone there waiting for a game.

And those 10-15 accounts you see, are really only about 8-9 people, and a couple of multi-accounters ...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

regards.
-katerniko1

you need to ban that bot kevin235r and block his IP too!

that bot, kevin235r is killing poker - he is the cancer of online poker!

How do you know that kevin235r is a bot? I know this username in all poker sites which has freerolls, but I'm not really sure that it is a bot.
I've played with this username in other poker site several times, sometime it was like a real human...but sometime was like a bot as you said.
And without a doubt you'll find this kind of bot in any poker sites IMO.

I think it is a guy that is using a bot, but he is actively monitoring it, and will step in from time to time. Kevin sat at the ring table on Luckyflop after a few people were pleading to have him banned because he never sits cash ring. Then again, when I get heads up with him in bot mode, I learned to just rape him ... When he is busy with several tables on several sites, you will see that the bot runs more consistently. He may even auto-shove in small 1 chip freerolls in order to 'go big or go home' so that he can concentrate on the bigger games.

This guy does churn freerolls exclusively, so from that perspective I understand people might want to ban him, but I would suggest you all think twice. If you ban him, he will change his IP and then re-register at each site with a different handle, and then start to change his handle from time to time. Then it will be much more difficult to keep track of him.

I don't have a problem with him at the table, because I know who he is and how he plays. It is the multi-accounters that you guys should be targeting. They destroyed bitpoker.io and they are playing Bitcoinpoker.gg with increasing regularity.
legendary
you need to ban that bot kevin235r and block his IP too!

that bot, kevin235r is killing poker - he is the cancer of online poker!

How do you know that kevin235r is a bot? I know this username in all poker sites which has freerolls, but I'm not really sure that it is a bot.
I've played with this username in other poker site several times, sometime it was like a real human...but sometime was like a bot as you said.
And without a doubt you'll find this kind of bot in any poker sites IMO.

Pages:
Jump to: