Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinRates : Rate at all bitcoin exchanges + Arbitrage opportunities + Alerts - page 4. (Read 20674 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 277
@OP I do not know if u store historical data or not. If you do, could u plz check and say whether the highest Sell Rate(Rs.)-Fees has ever gone above 30,000 INR in 2016?
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
Update:
Volume data added.
Volume Shown = Max volume available at that price.

PS : Vol data is not available for BtcXIndia.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
I don't know why have i never looked at it before ...

Really thanks for such awesome Graph and site!! Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 264
Update:
INR-Bitcoin Converter
The purpose of the converter is to provide BTC-INR conversion values which are useful in India. Bitcoin rates from a USD based service are not useful because it is not possible to sell/buy bitcoin at those rates as Indian bitcoin prices are not in sync with the USD based exchanges. BitcoinRateIndia is real bitcoin price at which bitcoin can be immediately convered into INR, helping users who want to calculate the BTC price of a product/service from INR price.This should be specially useful for users who do not want to hold bitcoin and want to know if they accept bitcoin what would be fair bitcoin price at which they get the same margin as the INR price.

http://www.bitcoinrates.in/bitcoinrateindia.php

Nice work buddy. Now, comparison with http://preev.com/btc/inr shows the real difference.
Update:
Checkout New graphs of Arbitrage Profits:
Options: 24hr,12hr,1hr
Options: After Fees, Without Fees

The graph after fees for arbitrage profits i believe is using the standard fees settings, and not default fees setting. Is that right? if so can that be amended to custom fees?
Yes it is using standard fees, custom fees is not feasible because it requires all arbitrage calculations to be redone based on custom fees which will cause large overhead. 
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
all data seems really weird today. for multiple exchanges
server seems to be running fine.The graph data for igot may not be accurate as it was switched off, but it should be correct in few hours.
Can you give more details?

say for btcxindina price was showing 25300, whereas on the actual website lowest price available was for 25500. same was with zebpay.
It corrected a few mins after i posted, so i thought maybe you had done something
all data seems really weird today. for multiple exchanges
Update:
Checkout New graphs of Arbitrage Profits:
Options: 24hr,12hr,1hr
Options: After Fees, Without Fees
Due to large amount of negative feedback on igot, it has been removed from bitcoinrates.in

Hmmm, anything to get this data back? custom url maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Due to large amount of negative feedback on igot, it has been removed from bitcoinrates.in

Ok, but can you maintain the same old colors in the graphs for different companies.. we are so much used to it.
Updates:
>Graphs now have option to display rates without/with fees
>Graph options selected are persistent for page reload/autorefresh.

However, if i am seeing correctly, the graphs are displaying rates before fees. Is that right. Can they display prices after fees?
Done
Oh and everytime the page is refreshing the graphs are defaulting to 1 hr. Can that be changed.
Done
my head is spinning now. My custom setting is perfect for me.
Just a thought how about adding daily volume for all exchanges? is that possible.
Sure I am thinking about adding a separate page having monthly details for each exchange like daily average rates, daily volumes etc. , should be done in a few days.
legendary
Unocoin rates are not currently updated due to API issue. Working on fixing it soon.
fixed

For Unocoin - You are only calculating fees , they also charge tax. So effective one has to pay more then what your data shows and same goes with sell.
Thanks, 14.5% tax has been included in the fees. Also you can set custom fees using the following url:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/?btcxindia=0.01&coinsecure=0.003&igot=0.01&localbitcoins=0&unocoin=0.01145&zebpay=0

thats incorrect for unocoin. 14.5 is on the transaction charge of 1 %. not on the whole amount. so set it to 1.103195 approx.
Yes, so if someone buys bitcoin for Rs.100, he will pay 1% transaction charge = Rs. 1, plus 14.5% tax on Rs. 1 ie Rs 0.145. So total amount to be paid is Rs.101.145 ie 100*1.01145.
Please let me know if I am making an error somewhere.
INR amount multipliplied by 1.01145 is correct.
For the sell side, it would be multiplication by 0.98855
Unocoin rates are not currently updated due to API issue. Working on fixing it soon.
fixed

For Unocoin - You are only calculating fees , they also charge tax. So effective one has to pay more then what your data shows and same goes with sell.
Thanks, 14.5% tax has been included in the fees. Also you can set custom fees using the following url:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/?btcxindia=0.01&coinsecure=0.003&igot=0.01&localbitcoins=0&unocoin=0.01145&zebpay=0

thats incorrect for unocoin. 14.5 is on the transaction charge of 1 %. not on the whole amount. so set it to 1.103195 approx.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
fixed

Activity: 224
Look nice keep it up with your work
legendary
Good to see this getting better day by day Smiley

Few suggestions
- Add a small text showing last updated time
- hyperlink the exchange names
- Ability for select 30min/1h/12h/24h in graph .
Should be done soon.

Done. Check it out Smiley

Great, the graphs look better now. However, if i am seeing correctly, the graphs are displaying rates before fees. Is that right. Can they display prices after fees?
Yes, currently it is displaying rates before fees, will add option to display rates after fees soon
Activity: 688
Merit: 565
This project is really looking nice ... Would be great if you can display an average INR price in big fonts
Pages:
Jump to: