Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinRates : Rate at all bitcoin exchanges + Arbitrage opportunities + Alerts - page 6. (Read 20674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Also when you are comparing in this way, you should take an average price of certain number of bitcoin when you get price from exchanges. Else you will have not so relevant data if some one is bidding say 0.05 btc for a crazy price.

Based on the stats and average price per order I have from Unocoin, i would suggest this certain number of bitcoin be 1 BTC.
legendary
I think you should use a different range for Y axis on graph. If it was me, my range would have been 10% lower than the lowest and 10% higher than the highest. Then you can clearly see the movement among various exchanges / trading platforms. As of now, the lines are so close by that you cannot differentiate in spite there is up to 5% difference in prices.

Regards
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I have seen it only on my phone yet but clicking on N for lbc is not getting me the option to set custom fees.
Check it now should be fixed.

yes thank you.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
Other thing there is no need for post arbitrage opportunity without fee because without fee there will be no real chance to arbitrage.
Now it shows arbitrage opportunity with fees first.

P.S. I can buy in LBC @17049 and can only sell 16446.

P.S.S. try to use LBC API for buying selling through Bank in India. It will give better result.
For LBC I started with their api but it is seems to be giving incorrect values:
https://localbitcoins.com/bitcoincharts/INR/orderbook.json
So I moved to data from the page:
https://localbitcoins.com/country/IN
but as shahadil said it was not showing all values. So currently I am using the buy values from page:
https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/inr/

and sell values from page:
https://localbitcoins.com/sell-bitcoins-online/inr/

Please post a link to LBC page which you think gives the best buy/sell values for LBC.

Nice work. I think, it is better to remove iGot from the list. They are now more or less a known scam.
I have thought of adding various rating parameters for each exchange like trust/txn processing time/issues handling etc. which will be added soon.
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
Wow. Great site! And you beat me to it.
I started working on exactly this in July but have been struggling with cleaning up the LBC json.

Do you calculate the average or just the lowest?
What about volume available? Because one problem I found is there are often very less btc for sale on lbc with a seller.
How are you polling zebpay prices?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

It's perfect now, arbitrage means we buy/sell almost instantly. That is why I refer use National bank transfer.

Mostly people use bank transfer for buying and selling even on  LBC too.
I have seen it only on my phone yet but clicking on N for lbc is not getting me the option to set custom fees.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Coinsecure's fees is 0.3%

Ps: Very nice site, goodluck.
legendary
Hi,

Introducing BitcoinRates which shows the bitcoin buy/sell rates at all bitcoin exchanges in India so that users can maximize their profits. Also if any arbitrage opportunity is present will also be shown.

Please provide feedback and any more data/feature required.

Happy Independence Day !

PS: Data is updated every 5 min.

Donations/Tips welcome : 131Gw1aNMh1rKsFe3JdbHk5VXDRDHzr2J8

Updates:
>5min autorefresh and graphs of 24hr buy/sell data.

>Set up your own fees values using the following url:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/?btcxindia=.01&coinsecure=.01&igot=.01&localbitcoins=.01&unocoin=.01&zebpay=.01
In the url it is set to 1% for all exchanges,you can change the values as required.
Very nice and informative..
a feature request can be manual entry of fees, but if it makes the site cluttered, dont put it there.

Now Set up your own fees values using the following url:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/?btcxindia=.01&coinsecure=.01&igot=.01&localbitcoins=.01&unocoin=.01&zebpay=.01
In the url it is set to 1% for all exchanges,you can change the values as required.
Nice work. I think, it is better to remove iGot from the list. They are now more or less a known scam.

I hadn't used them for last 3 months and even then it was a horrible break up with them, but surprisingly to test them sent across 1000 rupees yesterday to see what they are upto and the inr was credited within an hour and btc withdrawl almost instantly. was pleasantly surprised.

However, the price advantage doesn't seem to be there for them anymore escpecially after zebpay and even lbc to some extent (which is another ridiculous thing).
Activity: 172
Merit: 22
a feature request can be manual entry of fees, but if it makes the site cluttered, dont put it there.

Now Set up your own fees values using the following url:

thank you. perfect.

Agree with everything deadley has said.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Site really good but LBC price is really too different then actual.

Other thing there is no need for post arbitrage opportunity without fee because without fee there will be no real chance to arbitrage.

P.S. I can buy in LBC @17049 and can only sell 16446.

P.S.S. try to use LBC API for buying selling through Bank in India. It will give better result.
Update: Check out autorefresh and graphs of 24hr buy/sell data.
Graphs will be scaled properly in few hrs when 24hr data is available.

Very nice one. Smiley

Tried with Coinsecure's websocket?
That should be a lot easier than polling every 5?
Actually the other exchanges do not provide websocket apis and have higher access time limits so I decided to restrict data gathering to 5min so as to have uniform data for all exchanges.

Will try and do something about it.

On another note, didn't know of zebpay sell rate, but if that is what it is going to be, i think it is fantastic.
As far as I know sell is still in beta and access is limited.
Activity: 126
bitcoin exchange in India
Very interesting concept.
I guess arbitrage opportunities will dry out quickly because of this.  Grin

Arbitrage is the market activity; It will always give an opportunity and never dry out. Check the traditional exchanges of NSE and BSE or check the international Bitcoin exchanges.

Not only Bitcoin or stocks ; arbitrage is given an opportunity in any market/in any commodity/good in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Very interesting concept.
I guess arbitrage opportunities will dry out quickly because of this.  Grin
Activity: 126
bitcoin exchange in India
Great work; website is clean and informative.
Pages:
Jump to: