Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinRates : Rate at all bitcoin exchanges + Arbitrage opportunities + Alerts - page 5. (Read 20674 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why does IGOT still exists on you site when it has scammed people and there is a separate complaint threat against IGOT? You can remove it or specify trade at your own risk with IGOT.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003

Few suggestions
- Add a small text showing last updated time
- hyperlink the exchange names
- Ability for select 30min/1h/12h/24h in graph .
Should be done soon.

Done. Check it out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
LocalBitcoins fee is not 0%. Selling cost is 1%.
Can you add USD and EURO as well ?
This looks amazing .
It will be added but will take some time to implement.

Few suggestions
Should be done soon.

Oh the graphs are better now - not sure if u changed anything though Smiley
Not changed anything yet Smiley , its just the data.

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Awesome going !
Why you are not able to show data from btcxindia ?
Btcxindia does not have volume data in their api and also on their website, user needs to login using dynamic key to see the open trades data so not able to get volume data for them.
Oh.. they send the dynamic key through email - so there is a complicated way of adding this. May be you can contact them to see if they can provide an api Smiley
legendary
Awesome going !
Why you are not able to show data from btcxindia ?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Update:
Checkout New graphs of Arbitrage Profits:
Options: 24hr,12hr,1hr
Options: After Fees, Without Fees

The graph after fees for arbitrage profits i believe is using the standard fees settings, and not default fees setting. Is that right? if so can that be amended to custom fees?
Yes it is using standard fees, custom fees is not feasible because it requires all arbitrage calculations to be redone based on custom fees which will cause large overhead. 

Alright, thanks a lot.
Update:
Checkout New graphs of Arbitrage Profits:
Options: 24hr,12hr,1hr
Options: After Fees, Without Fees

The graph after fees for arbitrage profits i believe is using the standard fees settings, and not default fees setting. Is that right? if so can that be amended to custom fees?
I think you should use a different range for Y axis on graph. If it was me, my range would have been 10% lower than the lowest and 10% higher than the highest. Then you can clearly see the movement among various exchanges / trading platforms. As of now, the lines are so close by that you cannot differentiate in spite there is up to 5% difference in prices.

Regards

The graph is responsive and y-axis ranges automatically adjusts based on max-min values. Maybe I will try and increase the total height of the graph to see if it gets more clear. Also you can un-select exchanges in graph and see fewer lines at a time.

Also when you are comparing in this way, you should take an average price of certain number of bitcoin when you get price from exchanges. Else you will have not so relevant data if some one is bidding say 0.05 btc for a crazy price.

Based on the stats and average price per order I have from Unocoin, i would suggest this certain number of bitcoin be 1 BTC.
This modification will be useful for people who want to buy/sell a fixed amount of bitcoins and looking for lowest/highest price. Currently, the purpose is to quickly find "crazy prize" and take advantage of it. Arbitrage opportunities are generally "short lived and for lower volumes", the current website data helps to highlight these opportunities.

I will try and add these modifications soon.
Updates:
>Graphs now have option to display rates without/with fees
>Graph options selected are persistent for page reload/autorefresh.

However, if i am seeing correctly, the graphs are displaying rates before fees. Is that right. Can they display prices after fees?
Done
Oh and everytime the page is refreshing the graphs are defaulting to 1 hr. Can that be changed.
Done

Thanks, looking awesome.
Just a thought how about adding daily volume for all exchanges? is that possible.
Banner ads and all! Nice!!
Do you calculate the average or just the lowest?
What about volume available? Because one problem I found is there are often very less btc for sale on lbc with a seller.
How are you polling zebpay prices?

Showing the lowest price only.
Currently not considering volume available maybe will add it later.
Using zebpay testapi.
legendary
Activity: 688
Merit: 565

Few suggestions
Should be done soon.

Nice !

Few suggestions
Should be done soon.

Great, the graphs look better now. However, if i am seeing correctly, the graphs are displaying rates before fees. Is that right. Can they display prices after fees?

Oh and everytime the page is refreshing the graphs are defaulting to 1 hr. Can that be changed. Sending you another tip soon!!
legendary
Oh the graphs are better now - not sure if u changed anything though Smiley
I have seen it only on my phone yet but clicking on N for lbc is not getting me the option to set custom fees.
Check it now should be fixed.
Activity: 688
Merit: 565
This is  awesome, at so many different levels ! Tipped you 1 mBTC for your efforts https://www.blockonomics.co/api/tx?txid=0407cbb831b849993e7ebc7efe04cc922a6e87e2adad074f142e1754b0ebb78b&addr=131Gw1aNMh1rKsFe3JdbHk5VXDRDHzr2J8

Few suggestions
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you add USD and EURO as well ?

This looks amazing .

Pages:
Jump to: