Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility - page 13. (Read 3098 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 09:45:58 AM
I think this is the most unstable investment in the world that can be worthless if bitcoin products fail. But the positive side is it can make you rich in a very short time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
Well volatility measures the variance of the price of a certain financial instrument within a certain period of time. It is commonly associated with the risk level of the instrument, A highly volatile instrument is regarded as risky and a less volatile instrument as less risky.It is important to understand the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if you are looking to invest or trade in the cryptocurrency space.
This time around. Half happy, half anxious. But it is an opportunity. I agree with you, is to understand the volatility of the market. Whatever the market is like. Have knowledge and skills in smart investment. Will achieve the goal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

Well unpredictability measures the change of the cost of a specific money related instrument inside a specific timeframe. It is normally connected with the hazard level of the instrument, A very unstable instrument is viewed as unsafe and a less unpredictable instrument as less risky.It is essential to comprehend the unpredictability of bitcoin and other digital money in the event that you are hoping to put or exchange the cryptographic money space.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
BTC is an established coin in my honest opinion. While there's a lot of volatility surrounding it, I think it's just a way of making people not to be loose with their resources, but to be careful and protect it. The volatility gives you room to make huge profits at any given point of a bull run. What makes people lose money is greed and FOMO and not the actual volatility.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
Yes, bitcoin's volatility is impressive. This gives you huge chances to make a lot of money when investing in cryptovoltaic, but you can also lose everything quickly at the same time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 06:55:21 AM
Well volatility measures the variance of the price of a certain financial instrument within a certain period of time. It is commonly associated with the risk level of the instrument, A highly volatile instrument is regarded as risky and a less volatile instrument as less risky.It is important to understand the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if you are looking to invest or trade in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 06:40:46 AM
Indeed already from the beginning bitcoin appears very high Bitcoin volatility. Many are happy and some are sad because they lose their funds. For daily traders and short-term investors not annual traders, Bitcoin's volatility provides a great opportunity to make a profit. By predicting short-term trends in Bitcoin correctly, the traders can make a profit.
Activity: 162
July 15, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
The high volatility nature of cryptocurrency is as a result of the inability to spend cryptocurrency like we spend fiat in our daily lives.If a person holds an amount worth btc,he or she will be required to liquidate the said amount to be able to make payments for some everyday spending.This will make there be some available digital currency for sale.But if the person could spend the digital currency directly then the price will always be maintained and as more influx of people into the industry, prices will only continue to increase.
Bitcoin are also know and very familiar for being volatile, and people get also interesting with being volatile. In the market we need to have a characteristics of being volatile. Bitcoin is so volatile, that's we earn a lot of profits if we managed it correctly.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
The high volatility nature of cryptocurrency is as a result of the inability to spend cryptocurrency like we spend fiat in our daily lives.If a person holds an amount worth btc,he or she will be required to liquidate the said amount to be able to make payments for some everyday spending.This will make there be some available digital currency for sale.But if the person could spend the digital currency directly then the price will always be maintained and as more influx of people into the industry, prices will only continue to increase.
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
Understand that such a large volatility is only a temporary phenomenon. In the future, when bitcoin is the world's cryptocurrency, this market will become more stable and sustainable
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 15, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.
The market by itself does not make you lose money, people lose money to the markets, if you have no experience investing or trading why do you decide to invest in a market that is so difficult? Pick something else like stocks, this market is very unforgiving if you invest at the wrong time, like all of those people that invested in December or if you invest not knowing what you are doing like all of those people that decided they were traders when they have not read a single book about the subject.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
The nature of bitcoin is that they fluctuate dynamically and unstably. Taking advantage of these features we can invest in bitcon markets or digital currency markets.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 11:26:12 PM
Volatility is very important in the market because it’s an interesting thing for them.
Volatility isn’t just in bitcoin but also in other things. And about the volatility affecting the selling price is because of the state financial institutions because they ban it then it will affect the selling price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
July 11, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
The daily price fluctuation of BTC is between 5% and 10%, which is quite large compared with most commodities. Of course, high risk also determines high profit.
To be honest I always use bitcoin as an advantage for me because when the bitcoin moves in price it gives us more profit and earning, I think now at this time bitcoin is at high demand it ahs allot of attraction for the people because all of us know that bitcoin will fluctuate in price because of high volatility and I think now is the best time to buy some bitcoin when the price is low so I think bitcoin volatility is the best advantage of bitcoin to earn good profit.
All the cryptocurrencies show high amount of fluctuations and not to forget that Bitcoin shows has the least amount of volatility among all the cryptocurrencies owing to its great demand or being the most liquid coin. So you never know it can show huge fluctuations and this is probably the main reason that why this market can make anyone richer in a few hours. You just need to be careful and vigilant.
Activity: 14
July 11, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 11, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

Bitcoins high volatility is just fine as long as people will be still actively trading in the market, it only means that the community is keep on growing because the prices are fluctuating.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 11, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
The big volatility is connected with the fact that the market does not have a very high capitalization. The market is very manipulative, I hope this will change in the future
Without a doubt that is one big factor but even if the capitalization was very high like the forex market we will still see the same volatility and the reason is that the market of bitcoin is as you may guess based on bitcoin, while that may seem like a dumb observation it is not, whales are not holding dollars but bitcoin which means that if they have 100000 bitcoin it does not matter if each one of them is worth a dollar or one million dollars they still have the same amount of bitcoin and can manipulate the market as they wish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 03:20:53 AM
The best use of bitcoin volatility for people may be as a speculative tool!
This volatility suggests that bitcoin is not a currency and cannot be a currency.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 11, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
The volatility experienced with Bitcoin is mainly due to speculation and sometimes manipulations. Otherwise, how would you describe a sudden price increase of say 25% within 24hrs followed by a rapid fall in another 24hrs? This high volatility will most like continue.

Right now, many peoples speculate on bitcoin price. Cryptocurrency fluctuation really high and peoples want to make profits by speculating it. If more peoples investing their money for long term, i am believe bitcoin volatility more stable and not too high
Activity: 798
July 11, 2018, 01:52:19 AM
Bitcoin volatile is really extreme. If we remember on 2015, bitcoin price drop from $2000 to $200 and this years bitcoin fall from $20k to $6000. Maybe bitcoin fluctuation because not having regulation from government.
Pages:
Jump to: