Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's value vs Ethereum - page 3. (Read 15713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 02, 2019, 10:48:38 AM
Still the same scene bitcoin will dominate and the alts nation will follow, we seen great movements as of now and aside from ETH also those potential
alts are moving along with bitcoin, your assessment way back still intact as alt market still relying with how bitcoin will behave, not only ETH that will
follow there;s already a lots of potential projects to invest and support.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 10:34:33 AM
the value of bitcoin is indeed like that, and bitcoin has increased first before ethereum and after the increase in bitcoin there will be a continuation by ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
April 02, 2019, 10:29:36 AM
I used to think that, as the value of bitcoin appreciates, so also should the value of Ethereum. But it seems the reverse is the case.
My question is, Why is it so? I need your opinions, for clarity sack and a better understanding that would really stand as a guide.
I think in this stage the investment on Bitcoin only possibly be the best for your future because in recent times it will developing very good under stability also increasing and comparing to the previous year this will be a good development right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 10:24:08 AM
I used to think that, as the value of bitcoin appreciates, so also should the value of Ethereum. But it seems the reverse is the case.
My question is, Why is it so? I need your opinions, for clarity sack and a better understanding that would really stand as a guide.
the system should be better repaired, so if there is a problem, it can quickly top it up if it is like this, it can make a lot of people confused by the system or network errors even though the two coins are the most used by people.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
April 01, 2019, 11:23:16 PM
I think that Ethereum is a strong enough and worthy coin. Personally, I don’t use bitcoin at all.
ETH is often used in trading and investment and it has a very fast processing speed so it is used by many people. In fact, ETH is always held by many investors because they hate delay and ETH has much better technology than Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin has a higher value but it is only intended to be a long-term investment, so I will personally choose ETH instead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 01, 2019, 07:33:05 PM
coin prices are strongly influenced by how high the market demand is and how much supply it has, if there are coins with high market demand while the total supply is small then the price will definitely be high and that is what happens to bitcoin
whereas if the market demand is high but the supply is large, the price will be relatively cheap and that is what happens in ethereum
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
April 01, 2019, 07:27:26 PM
I think that Ethereum is a strong enough and worthy coin. Personally, I don’t use bitcoin at all.
If we discussing the crypto world these two are occupy the major marketcap and Bitcoin is the main source of price manipulation so I like to buy and hold BTC only because this will make huge profit in soon. If you trust only the Ethereum you will loose the strong coin and Bitcoin is the ruling community of crypto market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
April 01, 2019, 07:26:10 PM
Maybe you will have to try using bitcoin and you could compare which one is more valuable in the market today. The entire market is just depending on Bitcoin and so altcoins will be affected including Ethereum. That is how Bitcoin making the role in crypto space, it possibly without Bitcoin might crypto will be nothing.
Activity: 434
April 01, 2019, 07:19:59 PM
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 01, 2019, 05:13:33 PM
I think bitcoin's value will always be higher in cryptocurrency than ethereum though ethereum on the other hand is placed second.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 04:22:24 PM

Bitcoin will always be valued in cryptocurrency, as it was the first.
And the assets are tied to it. As for Ethereum, the currency is interesting, and not the only one with support for smart contracts. Ethereum revolutionized cryptocurrency with smart contracts it appeared tron coin.
recently ethereum upsets me. too little news from the team. too few changes. it should not be at the second coin by capitalization
Well, why should not be on the 2nd place , a lot of people use Ethereum , I myself use it more than bitcoin at the moment
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 04:04:48 PM
I always follow both effect of bitcoin and performance of eth itself. I keep both of them and exchange between them to get some small profits at bear market condition. I hope i am doing right Smiley
Activity: 630
April 01, 2019, 04:03:09 PM
bitcoin and ethereum have different functions and it is uncertain whether bitcoin rises ethereum also rises and vice versa, it is concluded that ethereum has a smart platform so prices can rise when they work well while bitcoin also has the largest market capitalization and many factors make prices rise, and nothing but the request or offer of the coin itself.
anyway ethereum depends on bitcoin. Ethereum is not an independent coin. ETH price does not live alone
anyway, Bitcoin has an impact on the entire cryptocurrency market. Thus, prices for the entire cryptocurrency depend on how Bitcoin will develop. If Bitcoin will not be used as a means of payment, then this as a means of accumulating Bitcoin may lose its relevance. Then it is quite possible ethereum will take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
April 01, 2019, 03:28:04 PM
bitcoin and ethereum have different functions and it is uncertain whether bitcoin rises ethereum also rises and vice versa, it is concluded that ethereum has a smart platform so prices can rise when they work well while bitcoin also has the largest market capitalization and many factors make prices rise, and nothing but the request or offer of the coin itself.
anyway ethereum depends on bitcoin. Ethereum is not an independent coin. ETH price does not live alone
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2019, 03:11:04 PM
BTC has already established a legacy and is the most famous crypto of all time. While ETH is like the modern pop songs right now, popular to new members and a lot of rising industries, slowly considering the idea of using more than any other coin. They are different for me when I look up on the function in the current market.
ETH could never be like BTC unless it will also receive the attention and fame of BTC during its golden era. BTC is more used for gambling and investing right now while I see ETH more as a real monetary system for transactions.
Altcoins isn't that so much inferior to BTC. Of course, Bitcoin is Bitcoin, and the majority will still choose to have them for their own reason. But what I like about altcoins is that it can go head to head in the market and slowly becoming independent. I know they can still grow and mature more so it is just matter of time before one altcoin will surpass what BTC has achieved. That's why I am excited to see big events of each of altcoins every now and then. Events like tournament of Bitrus are exciting to see and participate because I know that it can help this industry improve more and compete in the market. Supporting and participating on them are the small steps we can do to help the industry of crypto fully integrate in the society.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 02:59:13 PM
BTC has already established a legacy and is the most famous crypto of all time. While ETH is like the modern pop songs right now, popular to new members and a lot of rising industries, slowly considering the idea of using more than any other coin. They are different for me when I look up on the function in the current market.
ETH could never be like BTC unless it will also receive the attention and fame of BTC during its golden era. BTC is more used for gambling and investing right now while I see ETH more as a real monetary system for transactions.
Activity: 868
April 01, 2019, 02:52:15 PM
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2019, 02:43:35 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 01, 2019, 02:42:39 PM

And the assets are tied to it. As for Ethereum, the currency is interesting, and not the only one with support for smart contracts. Ethereum revolutionized cryptocurrency with smart contracts it appeared tron coin.
recently ethereum upsets me. too little news from the team. too few changes. it should not be at the second coin by capitalization
On the contrary Ethereum continues its development quite well. This coin has a very large trading volume. Many are now investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 01, 2019, 02:33:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: