Pages:
Author

Topic: 'Bitcointalk forum is going downhill because of dkbit98' - CoinPayCard.net SCAM - page 4. (Read 1291 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I've been wondering why this advertising forum is going to shit, and here is our answer. OP, you should be ashamed. Stop questioning these honest scams, this is not a place to discuss things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
sounds like a malicious tackle, but it makes me feel so bad that they find your questions so troublesome for them rather than a means to provide a better answer that helps others better understand their service and security. I have got to understand that team members who sometimes sound like that (respond in such a manner) are working on projects that sometimes run from their culpability.

It seems they are trying to save themselves some trouble with your questions. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
Can someone please translate and explain to me what writer wanted to say?

I, and my robotic friend who knows a lot about these things, will try to help you. Here you go:

Sorry everyone for being so strong to bring down this forum with my 10% evil fellow members.
I hope things will be better for good companies in 2023, and they don't have to answer any questions at all.

Oh no, it is a shame that good companies have to suffer because of users like you, who ask so many pesky questions. How do you not know that they should be able to do whatever they want without any accountability or scrutiny?  Grin
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
I've seen this behaviour before, and it's typically the ones without good intentions that don't like logical questions.
A personal attack instead of answers, that just tells you he's full of shit.
I've unfollowed his topics, it's pointless.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Can someone please translate and explain to me what writer wanted to say?

If I understand correctly, member CoinPayCard.net  is saying that Bitcointalk forum is going down the hill because of me and users like me.
He claims that companies don't want to advertise here because of people asking them questions like me.
But I am part of 10% of forum, and 90% are good users, but 10% is making forum go down the hill.
90% of my posts are worthless and bring no value to forum.

He also said I am a bit of delusion?!  
He claimed that I ask the same questions 100 times.

I can only conclude that CoinPayCard.net is saying that I am the main reason for destruction of Bitcointalk forum, but miracle happened and CoinPayCard.net  came to save the forum from evil.

You are a bit of delusion, it thinks. I have answered your question more than clear i this topic: shorturl.at/mxELN[/b] Your question had also absolute nothing to do with the service we provide.

And this is what your private message state, as you refer to it. Nothing of significant. If you gave us time, we would have responded to your request to test our cards for free.

But unfortunately, you just post random stuff and giving a neutral (negative) feedback because you expect different answers. It's unfortunate, because if I go true your comments on this platform, I see that you do that a lot. 90% of your comments have absolutely no value to bring this forum up, and I believe because of users like you that this forum is going downhill. Because slightest things can trigger you asking the same and same questions 100 times and making your own unfounded opinion that something is not good, untrustworthy or simple not possible without doing any research at first. This is the same reason why companies also don't see this forum fit to advertise, because of your continued negative attacks on anything people post.

It is absolute good to question tings, but when you personally are not satisfied with the answer giving, you keep ranting random things.

I'ts unfortunate because 90% of the users here are great, giving good options or questions and do research before commenting 100 times on a topic.

Your personal message.
"Hi.

Do you know when Bitcoin and Litecoin willl be added onCoinPayCard.net website?
I am interested in testing when this happens.

Cheers."

Sorry everyone for being so strong to bring down this forum with my 10% evil fellow members.
I hope things will be better for good companies in 2023, and they don't have to answer any questions at all.

Note that all spam, off-topic, consecutive posting, and all other posts breaking forum rules will be deleted by moderator.
Pages:
Jump to: