Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcointalk forum vs OpenAI - ChatGPT - page 11. (Read 3113 times)

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
December 08, 2022, 08:06:55 AM
This looks exactly like the average topic from a Newbie without Merit who write a "guide" on how to earn Merit. I'd call this a "generic shitpost": it's all more or less true, but anyone with half a brain can come up with it on their own, so there's no point in reading it.

You did not get the point first of all this post is not written by a human, half brain? not even half this AI is without a brain. Second, this answer is not fed to the "system". AI analyzes the question and comes up with the best answer.

For example if I google "how to get merits on bitcointalk forum?" I will get hundred of "answers", AI combined and came up with one.. let me try this question again and see the answer now

Now see the answer and remember this is written by a computer program, not a human with half a brain Smiley

What do the highlighted colors in the screenshots mean?

Those highlighted bits of text are gathered and understood by AI and then put into meaningful and easy to follow steps? Don't you get it.

What about the answer to the question: who's theymos?

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
December 08, 2022, 07:51:11 AM
What do the highlighted colors in the screenshots mean?

Ok since this AI knows about bitcointalk, but can it guide newbies on "how to get merits on bitcointalk forum?", let's see...

Look at the answer below...Is that not enough of an AI? Look at point no.5... No google will bring this up. This is above human level AI. Going to the merit-giveaway campaigns... This AI is not only well aware of what's going on on the forum but also able to read the fundamentals of how it's working, impressed!

This looks exactly like the average topic from a Newbie without Merit who writes a "guide" on how to earn Merit. I'd call this a "generic shitpost": it's all more or less true, but anyone with half a brain can come up with it on their own, so there's no point in reading it.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
December 08, 2022, 07:40:57 AM
Please forgive me if this post breaks any rules but man I'm obsessed with this OpenAI Chat bot, all the below answers are from this AI ChatGPT OpenAI.

So after playing with this OpenAI ChatGPT I randomly asked some questions about bitcointalk and some of the answers will leave you stunt.

Remember, I asked these question without any context, I mean I was asking programming questions and then randomly bring this topic about bitcointalk and oh boy...

This is one of the perfect definitions of bitcointalk I have ever read.

Good surely its does know about bitcointalk, but can it "Write a bitcointalk post"?

I ask this smart a** ChatGPT to write me a post for bitcointalk...

Look at the answer man... It's bullish on bitcoin and its knowledge about bitcoin is better than many of us. I asked the same question at different times and the answer was always bullish with different wording of course.

Ok since this AI knows about bitcointalk, but can it guide newbies on "how to get merits on bitcointalk forum?", let's see...

Look at the answer below...Is that not enough of an AI? Look at point no.5... No google will bring this up. This is above human level AI. Going to the merit-giveaway campaigns... This AI is not only well aware of what's going on on the forum but also able to read the fundamentals of how it's working, impressed!

If you are not impressed yet... wait for it ok, AI tell me "how trust on bitcointalk works?"

Wow AI says "high trust score indicates that the user has a history of positive interactions with other members.".... that's what it is!!

Ok you cheeky Mr. AI, i see you know bitcointalk but how about theymos? Do you know what animal this is? No hanky-panky, just tell me "who's theymos?"

ahhhh so sweet... looks like this AI is written by Satoshi or theymos himself? "well-known and influential figure", "strict moderation", "respected figure".. stop it AI theymos is blushing.

Yes, I asked the AI to answer who's Satoshi? and the answer is as boring as you know.. unknow figure, person or group of people who created Bitcoin. Nothing new and all facts and we all know facts are boring so leave it for now.

Let me ask this "what's the future of bitcointalk?"

Competition to bitcointalk is coming guys...

Ok last question "Do bitcointalk need to update its interface?" please...

AI know mobile support is missing, but I think overall answer still support theymos but in the end it says "update to the forum's interface could be beneficial in the long run."

Enough I guess, ok give it a try guys ChatGPT: Optimizing Language Models for Dialogue - OpenAI Bot

Pages:
Jump to: