Pages:
Author

Topic: 🥧 Bitcointalk Pie Baking Contest - 2nd edition 🥧 - page 2. (Read 5096 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 360
Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I am very happy to participate in the Bitcoin Pi Baking Contest. I tried to do the best I could. I'm not very good at cooking though. Now how good it is depends on your valuable feedback.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
Hi, this is my second time entering this contest, last year was my first time and it was also my first time making a pie(any kind), thanks to this contest I got interested in pie making and have started making it from time to time(when I feel like it), but it is usually egg pie since it is the easiest, the ingredients is always available and lastly it is my favorite 😂.

anyway, on this year's Bitcointalk Pie Baking Contest, I made Peach Pie, I got the recipe from YouTube. To be honest, I have no idea what it would taste like since it is my first time making it but it turned out really good, the crumbly crust really complimented the filling I made which was a combination of canned peach, cinnamon, vanilla extract, sugar and cornstarch to thicken it up. this pie would be so much better if paired with vanilla ice cream(which is recommended) but my dumbass self, forgot to buy it and only remember after I finished cooking.

Ingredients
flour
cornstarch
canned peach
butter
cinnamon
vanilla extract
sugar

prep time

finished result

Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Chainjoes.com
This is the first time I participated in the pie breaking contest. I am very happy to participate. I tried my best to do well.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)

What an extraordinary color, I've never tasted this fruit.
This is Pitaya fruit or a type of Dragon Fruit, the fruit emerges from a cactus-like plant and it tastes quite fresh... I have this plant next to the house. The taste of the fruit, there is a combination of sour and sweet sensations (sour is more dominant).

Meanwhile, the purple color really attracts attention. Honestly, I also want to take a bite of this pie if it's just a little sweeter.

Apparently that's how the pitaya looks like? Because we can learn things too (as far as I'm concerned, anyway) while taking part in a pie-making contest. This pittaya is simply amazing.

I hesitated to make lots of baby pies too, but lack of time ... 2 participants chose the baby pies, which is a good idea  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
Here's my entry, I thought creating a big pie would be harder because I'm worried if my pie crust will crack, but it's really tiring to fluting the pie crust over and over. So here's the ingredients and process, unfortunately few of the pies are overbaked lol.

Here's the final result.

Close up of the bitted pie.

The BTC is not really easy to "cook" or to design
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away

This is Pitaya fruit or a type of Dragon Fruit, the fruit emerges from a cactus-like plant and it tastes quite fresh... I have this plant next to the house. The taste of the fruit, there is a combination of sour and sweet sensations (sour is more dominant).

Meanwhile, the purple color really attracts attention. Honestly, I also want to take a bite of this pie if it's just a little sweeter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 216
Rollbit.com
This is the result of my own homemade pie and this is the first time I have participated in a contest and I have used minimal ingredients. Yes, hopefully the winner will is the best Honestly, I feel happy taking part in this contest even though my pie results are not good compared to the results made by my friends here.

here it is before baking

Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Participants:
...snip...
Hello RickDeckard

My name is missing from the list of participants.

Submission link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63696641

Activity: 131
Merit: 16
mame89 gets my vote, but some of these apple pies also look delicious, mmm
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
I have just updated the initial post with some pretty great updates that I advise anyone to read more about it. Keep up with the entries guys, looking great!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
Thank you RickDeckard for creating this contest, and this is also my first time participating in a pie contest. Of course, without the help of my family I would not have been able to take part in this competition. I made this pie with the help of my older sister, she was very enthusiastic about helping me to take part in this competition in the hope of winning this contest.  Grin Hope you all like our collaboration, guaranteed to taste delicious.

The ingredients I use to make pie are as follows.
Margarine
egg
Wheat
Brown liquid
Sugar

The toppings are biscuits, chocolate, cherry, caca, yupi, and marshmallow

Have fun to all participants, good luck to us all.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Thank you ! Just to be sure, you will be sending in bitcoin correct?

Yup
1Dq
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 950
Crypto Artist

This is a beautiful work of art 1Dq, thank you so much for taking the time to make for the community! Also, thank you for mentioning me in that Robot, I just hope it doesn't get sentient in the years to come.

Thank you! If that robot does become sentient, I hope it makes fun threads like this one  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
Sure, I'll send it to them then.
Thank you ! Just to be sure, you will be sending in bitcoin correct?

I am happy to submit my first pie celebration...
(...)
Thank you for the submission but, similar to others in this thread, that isn't a pie. Spreading ketchup on top of a mixture of dough can't be accepted as it would be unfair to other contestants entries.

Hello everyone.

I love the idea of a Bitcoin pie baking contest and I wanted to participate in my own way.

Since I'm an artist (running projects mostly in the collectibles part of btctalk) and no good at baking, I'm not here to compete, just add some flavor and hopefully, fun to the mix!
(...)
This is a beautiful work of art 1Dq, thank you so much for taking the time to make for the community! Also, thank you for mentioning me in that Robot, I just hope it doesn't get sentient in the years to come.
1Dq
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 950
Crypto Artist
Hello everyone.

I love the idea of a Bitcoin pie baking contest and I wanted to participate in my own way.

Since I'm an artist (running projects mostly in the collectibles part of btctalk) and no good at baking, I'm not here to compete, just add some flavor and hopefully, fun to the mix!

This pie is for everybody here!

Have fun everyone and good luck in the contest!

Cheers!
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
I am happy to submit my first pie celebration...

Work submition:

Pages:
Jump to: