Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 40. (Read 114219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2013, 02:22:44 AM
image upload. fuck yeah!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 12, 2013, 02:16:28 AM
There is a bug with the new update. The ticker constantly says 'Contacting ticker...'
This bug should have been solved nearly instantly (0.1.39 was published a few minutes after the buggy 0.1.38)
Could you check the version you're using? If it's 0.1.39 and the ticker is still broken tell me what is your ticker source

You should have Chrome, I forgot to create the crx file for 0.1.39
It should be working now
legendary
Activity: 858
September 11, 2013, 08:16:36 PM
There is a bug with the new update. The ticker constantly says 'Contacting ticker...'
legendary
September 11, 2013, 06:16:06 PM
New version, only one change
Hope you'll like it
I, for one, will use it a lot
legendary
September 11, 2013, 12:12:26 PM
Short input. I'll have much more time soon™ to code/answer again.
Trademark is upside-down.
Two Weeks is TW, not TM.

And beside trolling, I'd like to necro one of my oldest suggestions, which was:
Make all those funky functionnalities inbound.
Have you talked with theymos about that?
I really hate having monkey scripts running wild on my computer, and would much prefer a smooth integration into the smf forum code.

If you don't feel like trying and convince theymos, I'm willing to try. I'm a diplomacy beast. Grin
Do if you wish, I'm not really into negotiating

When and where do we discuss scammer tags? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/staff-member-xdeathwing-is-a-scammer-287622 seems like a decent starter
Well... Here I guess. I don't want to spam the meta forum with BT++ threads.
Anybody wants to say something about xDeathwing?
I have not looked at this yet.

Oh wait he has -5/7 !?
Looks like you guys don't like him Grin

Ok I read the whole thread. Well, I'd prefer to give him an untrustworthy tag. It's up to you guys though.
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 11, 2013, 11:05:40 AM
When and where do we discuss scammer tags? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/staff-member-xdeathwing-is-a-scammer-287622 seems like a decent starter
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
September 10, 2013, 06:32:01 PM
Trademark is upside-down.
Two Weeks is TW, not TM.

And beside trolling, I'd like to necro one of my oldest suggestions, which was:
Make all those funky functionnalities inbound.
Have you talked with theymos about that?
I really hate having monkey scripts running wild on my computer, and would much prefer a smooth integration into the smf forum code.

If you don't feel like trying and convince theymos, I'm willing to try. I'm a diplomacy beast. Grin
legendary
September 10, 2013, 04:36:14 PM

Add an option to, when clicking a thread, view all posts (so we don't have to click "All")
AFAIK theymos removed the All button on long threads because on the heavy load it created. I might add it again for these threads but I won't make thread links load all the pages by default.

maybe have a cool autoloader that loads page 2 when you reach the bottom of page 1 otherwise,
This is something I'd like to implement.

Make a password-gen site, so people don't spam you.
Well he generates it so people can't create new accounts and downvote people who they don't like. This way he can control who get's the power to use it and who not. I think it would be better if the script works when you have reached a certain activity / post number.
Indeed that's the point. FWIW I never refused sending a password yet.
I'd like to make such a script, it would be easier than what 001sonkit describes.

It would just be a "Request password" button in the BT++ interface that would send a PM to my account "BT++", then the script (a daemon on my server) would send a PM with the password to the account asking for it. Only once (at all) per requesting account to avoid spamming PMs.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
September 10, 2013, 12:24:06 PM
@whisk
Not much, maintain the bots, added fishingbot if you havent heard of. Giving out masstip from time to time.... Thats all i guess, I have academic to take care of.
Reply in PM - let's not spam up bitcointalk++.
In case you haven't heard, I'm [still] banned from that site. Bring your bots onto whiskchat (link in sig) and let's say hai. (oh, don't bring moobot. I added an easter egg that occurs if you type !moo, because I added inline spotify etc, so moobot's kinda obsolete ;P)

On topic:

You quoted it so I have deleted just dont trouble mods around here

On topic: bunch of newbies would perhaps join and for some guys would probably massregister and rig the +1 system

EDIT: Bitcoininfo nice idea to filter out stuff. I actually did a php code some time ago to fetch user data (for my evilness previously, if you have know what I did, you know it. Else I'll just keep it) out of BitcoinTalk。 Itcould be automated with
1: Push button post count and activity check (trust rating too)
2: post in a account verify thread (like BTCJAM's one)
3: Push the button again and get the ID's PW
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
September 10, 2013, 12:23:20 PM
Well he generates it so people can't create new accounts and downvote people who they don't like. This way he can control who get's the power to use it and who not. I think it would be better if the script works when you have reached a certain activity / post number.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
September 10, 2013, 12:16:56 PM
@whisk
Not much, maintain the bots, added fishingbot if you havent heard of. Giving out masstip from time to time.... Thats all i guess, I have academic to take care of.
Reply in PM - let's not spam up bitcointalk++.
In case you haven't heard, I'm [still] banned from that site. Bring your bots onto whiskchat (link in sig) and let's say hai. (oh, don't bring moobot. I added an easter egg that occurs if you type !moo, because I added inline spotify etc, so moobot's kinda obsolete ;P)

On topic:
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
September 10, 2013, 11:44:38 AM
I want to be able to give a few people an extra -1 because they're so dumb!
An error has occurred: Moderators are not superhuman.
Thanks for the suggestions!

1/ I know... It was planned but I started to lack time before I had the chance to do it.

2/ That's great. That makes me think that would be cool to make "auto load next page", like with google image. For threads or whatever. I'll look at both when I have some time.

3/ Ok, why not. If nobody's against I'll change that in the next update.

By the way guys: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-gchq-encryption-codes-security
I'll (try to) implement a system replacing SSL in the server.
Would this be an overkill for a tiny script like BT++? Absolutely.
The idea behind that is more selfish, it's to develop and debug such a system. This would be opt-in of course.

I'll implement a pic uploading form right in the bitcointalk pages
See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/images-on-this-site-288728
ADD THIS:
Add an option to, when clicking a thread, view all posts (so we don't have to click "All") and maybe have a cool autoloader that loads page 2 when you reach the bottom of page 1 otherwise, etc..

+1 for SSL, and pic uploading.

Hey JackJack, been using your service for quite a while. Collected plenty of plus and minus and evened everything out to Zero. Figured out some suggestions Smiley
what's lordsonkit doing out of coinchat? (or whiskchat, doesn't really matter Wink)
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
September 09, 2013, 12:16:24 PM
Now it works again, lol.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
September 09, 2013, 12:03:00 PM
Yay! My second +1! Thank you anonymous +1er!
Smiley

I think the server is down. I do not see any ratings, just empty brackets
Working fine here

Did I mention that the first one to put me a -1 will be banned? Grin
No wonder there aren't griefing haters Tongue

waiting for more awesomeness, wonder what would this do if it is done officially
legendary
September 09, 2013, 12:00:47 PM
I'm not at home so I can't check by myself but looks like it works: http://jackjack.alwaysdata.net/btoplusone/note.php?no=21053&json=1&client=thread&clientversion=0.0.1
Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll update as soon as I have more info
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
September 09, 2013, 11:43:02 AM
I think the server is down. I do not see any ratings, just empty brackets
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
September 08, 2013, 10:09:56 PM
I want to be able to give a few people an extra -1 because they're so dumb!

[/joke]
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 07, 2013, 06:04:42 PM
Nice script Smiley
legendary
Activity: 858
September 07, 2013, 03:20:03 PM
Yay! My second +1! Thank you anonymous +1er!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
September 06, 2013, 03:54:13 PM

By the way guys: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-gchq-encryption-codes-security
I'll (try to) implement a system replacing SSL in the server.
Would this be an overkill for a tiny script like BT++? Absolutely.
The idea behind that is more selfish, it's to develop and debug such a system. This would be opt-in of course.

well, why not. I'd opt-in!
I second in. Do as you please JackJack. If we don't like something we will tell you Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: