Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcointalk should make their own coin - page 4. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
November 27, 2018, 06:59:09 PM
Ok. I got curious. I thought somebody would actually mention the name if there was one.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 27, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
Some of the bitcointalk.org people have probably done it already. But quietly, so that it doesn't interfere with Bitcointalk operations.

Cool

Hi Bad do you know which one? never seen a project like bitcointalkcoin, it would be nice to have one project made by all bitcointalk moderators!

Sure don't. But plenty of people in here, especially theymos, have the ability.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
November 27, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Some of the bitcointalk.org people have probably done it already. But quietly, so that it doesn't interfere with Bitcointalk operations.

Cool

Hi Bad do you know which one? never seen a project like bitcointalkcoin, it would be nice to have one project made by all bitcointalk moderators!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 27, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 27, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
I think that any new coins now need to have a unique function, and I'm not sure what that could be for a BT coin.

One function could be the recording of shares in an investment club for example. This would allow members to sell part of their investment, without the club having to sell anything.

well scamming person A and B is different from scaming just B or Just A or B, or if you create a coin to scam person C and A, so under that pretext every new coin is in its way unique. it doesnt has to be "special" uniques comes with the audience.
legendary
November 27, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
I think that any new coins now need to have a unique function, and I'm not sure what that could be for a BT coin.

One function could be the recording of shares in an investment club for example. This would allow members to sell part of their investment, without the club having to sell anything.

Thanks jet for your intervening, could the new bitcointalk coin be used to associate its blockchain account? would it be useless? I do not say that it must necessarily have a price or be put on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
November 27, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

legendary
November 27, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
What do you think guys ? should  bitcointalk make their own bitcointalk coin? would it be possibile? and give it for all member ? thanks for all your answer!
Pages:
Jump to: