Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcointalk.org is DEATH - page 3. (Read 963 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
January 03, 2020, 01:50:27 AM
Bitcointalk.org is run as a family, like the Corleone family ... someone has the right to speak, and what they say becomes prominent.

this bastard says he claims about me.

MERIT ABUSERS & FAKE TRUST:
Merit abuse and fake Trust exchanging between small circles of alt-accounts or like-for-like minded bullies/scammers is taking its toll too because several users that clearly pass merit between each and leave positive Trust for each other have gained DT1 and have even sent PMs threatening other users to retract various comments otherwise they will receive negative feedback.

As an example of merit abuse it was mentioned in the following OP by LoyceV about how user wolwoo had "earned" and then abused his DT1 ranking (which has subsequently just recently been revoked because too many DT1 users distrust him probably because of his condescending conduct) and how he had abused that DT1 ranking with retaliatory feedback: Reference topic: Why are these members excluded on trust lists?

In a spectacular turn of events, the user wolwoo requested to be given Merit Source status even though he was outed as being part of a small circle of merit abuse and Trust collusion team: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wolwoos-merit-source-desire-5205906

I hope 2020 is the year this practice of merit abuse circles and fake trust circles stop or the owners/operators of the forum forcibly take action to put a stop to it.

this son of a bitch doesn't limit his unsubstantiated claims to me
and the hundreds of users in the forum covered the "fraud".
dozens of merits on top
admin deletes the messages I wrote.

SCAMMER OWNED BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS:
Recently, towards the last quarter of 2019 unfortunately some scams have tried to use bounty campaigns as indirect bribes just to divide our community with those on one side that actively promoted the scams and those on the opposite side categorically refused to accept money from scammers and never retracted their scam accusations. The sad part was reading posts from members who had previously good reputation now trying to justify their association with scammers but there was no justification ever provided that was ever genuine, they simply became greedy and wanted money.

Let us hope those members that surrendered their morals and values for the sake of pennies from scammers in 2019 never ever allow themselves to stoop so low again because our forum is much stronger when we stand together and it is definitely much weaker when we are divided. I implore those members to wipe the slate clean for 2020 and ask them to stop associating with scammers either directly or indirectly as promoters, signature promoters, affiliates or associates.

We all should also hope 2020 will be the year the forum owners/operators will clamp down on the scammers that are using this forum as a vehicle to carry out their scams and modern day thefts by using Announcement threads and signature campaigns and promotions to spread the lies and propaganda to carry out their scams.

this forum is fucked up Don't delete my messages if you're good people. answer

I don’t you , but the forum is not fucked up.

The forum has fucked up people in it much like regular life.  

There are
 good people
 bad people
indifferent people.
people that shift and you don’t quite know if they are good.

I used to point out scammers selling in the marketplace.
I used to do lots of escrow for lots of people.
I was doxxed on a scammy website called bad buyers.
It was not a true statement. with zero proof.

But my address was released.
my phone was released.
my name was released.

since most of my internet activity is here, most likely a scammer that I caught did it to me.

Result is I don’t escrow and don’t as hard to find scammers.

As I don’t want my loved ones to suffer from internet harassment.

good luck 🍀 with the thread.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1138
January 03, 2020, 01:27:05 AM
Bitcointalk.org is run as a family, like the Corleone family ... someone has the right to speak, and what they say becomes prominent.

this bastard says he claims about me.

MERIT ABUSERS & FAKE TRUST:
Merit abuse and fake Trust exchanging between small circles of alt-accounts or like-for-like minded bullies/scammers is taking its toll too because several users that clearly pass merit between each and leave positive Trust for each other have gained DT1 and have even sent PMs threatening other users to retract various comments otherwise they will receive negative feedback.

As an example of merit abuse it was mentioned in the following OP by LoyceV about how user wolwoo had "earned" and then abused his DT1 ranking (which has subsequently just recently been revoked because too many DT1 users distrust him probably because of his condescending conduct) and how he had abused that DT1 ranking with retaliatory feedback: Reference topic: Why are these members excluded on trust lists?

In a spectacular turn of events, the user wolwoo requested to be given Merit Source status even though he was outed as being part of a small circle of merit abuse and Trust collusion team: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wolwoos-merit-source-desire-5205906

I hope 2020 is the year this practice of merit abuse circles and fake trust circles stop or the owners/operators of the forum forcibly take action to put a stop to it.

this son of a bitch doesn't limit his unsubstantiated claims to me
and the hundreds of users in the forum covered the "fraud".
dozens of merits on top
admin deletes the messages I wrote.

SCAMMER OWNED BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS:
Recently, towards the last quarter of 2019 unfortunately some scams have tried to use bounty campaigns as indirect bribes just to divide our community with those on one side that actively promoted the scams and those on the opposite side categorically refused to accept money from scammers and never retracted their scam accusations. The sad part was reading posts from members who had previously good reputation now trying to justify their association with scammers but there was no justification ever provided that was ever genuine, they simply became greedy and wanted money.

Let us hope those members that surrendered their morals and values for the sake of pennies from scammers in 2019 never ever allow themselves to stoop so low again because our forum is much stronger when we stand together and it is definitely much weaker when we are divided. I implore those members to wipe the slate clean for 2020 and ask them to stop associating with scammers either directly or indirectly as promoters, signature promoters, affiliates or associates.

We all should also hope 2020 will be the year the forum owners/operators will clamp down on the scammers that are using this forum as a vehicle to carry out their scams and modern day thefts by using Announcement threads and signature campaigns and promotions to spread the lies and propaganda to carry out their scams.

this forum is fucked up Don't delete my messages if you're good people. answer
Pages:
Jump to: