Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWisdom.com - Live Bitcoin/LiteCoin Charts - page 3. (Read 502567 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4387
diamond-handed zealot
 Please advise.

site is long abandoned, admin has not logged in in ages, the thing has been on autopilot for many months
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The Fibonacci tool is extremely user-unfriendly.  I have gotten it to work before.  Other times, such as now, I cannot get the Fibonacci lines to show up with any combination of clicking.  I also cannot find anything covering this in the "help" section.  Please advise.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4387
diamond-handed zealot
fix your god damn charts....

try cryptowatch
Activity: 28
fix your god damn charts....
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
why you retards not remove dead markets..is this on purpose because a failed short? :-D bwaahaha

Starting off calling someone a retard is not very productive...   My first thought was who is the retard for not knowing that this site hasn't been maintained for about 2 years... Read the thread before posting vomit.

ok well my bad ya i see now ~ so no updates in two years? :-D wow ok sorry brah
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
why you retards not remove dead markets..is this on purpose because a failed short? :-D bwaahaha

Starting off calling someone a retard is not very productive...   My first thought was who is the retard for not knowing that this site hasn't been maintained for about 2 years... Read the thread before posting vomit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
== April 29, 2013, 08:34:33 AM ==
Hi all,
After several weeks hard working, new featured market watching site http://bitcoinwisdom.com/ is up , currently only support Mt.Gox BTC/USD market. Hope you like it Smiley

Main Features:

Fully dynamic refreshing.
    Mtgox Realtime refreshing supported.
    Grouped depth.
    Show in difference period from 1 minute to 1 week.
    MACD technical analysis supported.

Browser minimum requirement:

IE 9+, chrome, Firefox or other modern browser.

Browser recommanded requirenment:

IE 10+, chrome, Firefox or other modern browser.

and IE 9 won't support Mt.Gox Realtime refreshing.

Enjoy

Miao, BitcoinWisdom.com

== June 28, 2013, 03:15:33 PM ==
Now BitcoinWisdom Supports

Mt.Gox BTC/USD
Bitstamp BTC/USD
BTC-e  BTC/USD, LTC/USD, LTC/BTC

== July 07, 2013, 09:21:41 PM ==
Add Crypto-Trade BTC/USD, LTC/USD, LTC/BTC

== TODO List ==
Here is the TODO list, the priority is from high to low

Exchange comparision
Custom watching list
Cloud saving settings
Support drawing lines and fib
More Indicators
Export chart

Activity: 70
Merit: 7
The devs should have atleast replaced the btc-e chart wex.nz, after the rebranding-sale had the devs for been even close to active.

Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
Hey,

I cannot login my bitcoinwisdom account, can you help me?  Lips sealed

Posting here isn't going to help. The OP's account "Last Active August 27, 2015, 02:33:32 PM"

I'm not sure he even supports the site from anywhere else so you probably would be better off finding an alternative.

I wonder if there is any way to contact BitcoinWisdom owners...
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hey,

Posting here isn't going to help. The OP's account "Last Active August 27, 2015, 02:33:32 PM"

I'm not sure he even supports the site from anywhere else so you probably would be better off finding an alternative.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Hey,

KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
Yes and there is a retarget already
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
The difficulty "adjust time" seems to have stopped updating (was working within the last few weeks). Given the last difficulty adjustment was December 6th, the next one should be within the next day or two, not 11.3 days: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
I would love to see an alternative with more coins. Any???

try https://cryptowat.ch and you will forget the subj (RIP)  Grin
Activity: 1
Hi,

It very often shows a completely erroneous EUR/BTC value, much higher than actual value. It makes me jump every time... Just now it showed 14999 EUR, which was very surprising. I checked GDAX and it was 14100. I then checked bitcoin.de, which is the source, and it was 13770 or so!

EUR/BTC value is completely unreliable.

Regards

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
I would love to see an alternative with more coins. Any???
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I think they are working with wrong data sources or they are calculating something wrong -.- all other sites are showing much more hasrates than bitcoinwisdom.com is doing...

The site went down for several days around the time of the BCash fork and the data has been out ever since it came back up. The Admin hasn't been seen on this forum for a long time or been doing anything to develop the site so I'd just find alternatives.

What is the best alternative for BitcoinWisdom?

That really depends on what you use it for. I used to use the difficulty retarget estimate and now use https://fork.lol/pow/retarget instead.
Activity: 8
Anyone can explain why the last diff adjustment went +18% instead of -12% as shown before adjustment on btcwisdom?
Where does the data come from?
I think they are working with wrong data sources or they are calculating something wrong -.- all other sites are showing much more hasrates than bitcoinwisdom.com is doing...

please correct it or just remove the site -.-
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Be nice if I could subscribe with my visa card.
I don't spend my btc on anything
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
It'd be nice to be able to filter out outlier prices like what happened on April 14th, 2017 on the Coinbase chart. That price that went down to $0.06 completely screws with the long term chart's practical usage of screen real estate. Also, if volume is disabled for Coinbase, then don't take up so much room at the bottom of the chart telling us that -- make it deselectable like the other indicators.
Pages:
Jump to: