Pages:
Author

Topic: BitCrack - A tool for brute-forcing private keys - page 13. (Read 74450 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
Sure you can play lotto. That's why I said good luck  Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
Choose the most powerful GPU you can find and see what it's rate is. Then you can calculate to see how long it will take to scan the whole range  Grin
It's not necessary to scan the whole range as it's not necessary to buy all lottery tickets to win, if you are lucky (random or picking small random ranges) you can win the challenge.
When i was 18 y.o. with a single dollar I matched 12 results in a row of football matches and I won $5000, it could have been 13 results (the maximum) but one result changed at the last minute (I would have won $250000). And I wasn't a football expert, I wrote them at random. My father was shocked! He played for years without winning.
With money I bought my first 386 computer (2000$)
 Roll Eyes
Bitcoin g33k
Hi, can anyone wrote here ranges for 67 Btc address 1BY8GQbnueYofwSuFAT3USAhGjPrkxDdW9 ?

And which gpu is the best to try?

Range Puzzle 67:
4 0000 0000 0000 0000 - 8 0000 0000 0000 0000

Total Keys:

Choose the most powerful GPU you can find and see what it's rate is. Then you can calculate to see how long it will take to scan the whole range  Grin
Let's say you can get 4000 MKey/s. You would need 18446744074 seconds, that is about 307445734 minutes or 5124095 hours or 213503 days or  585 years.

Good luck
Hi, can anyone wrote here ranges for 67 Btc address 1BY8GQbnueYofwSuFAT3USAhGjPrkxDdW9 ?

Puzzle 67 range: 40000000000000000...7ffffffffffffffff
I think a 2080ti it could be a good beginning and at affordable price (around 400$)
Better of course a 3070ti or a 4090ti but they are 3-5 times more expensive and they consume more kilowatts.
Here you can find all puzzles details: https://privatekeys.pw/puzzles/bitcoin-puzzle-tx

Better to try with Puzzle 66 (the keyspace is smaller)  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 0

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
In lack of options the Team Black Miner will release ETH private key cracker tool for ethreum POW (Nvidia).

We charge 1% (zilliqa/ETC)
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
The question is: can i use cubitcrack/clbitcrack or keyhunt-cuda/keyhunt or similar software to brute force a bitcoin wallet like puzzle 66 one? or the asic processors work ONLY with sha256 algorithm?

Aside from my past reply which already mentioned, don't forget ASIC is abbreviation of application-specific integrated circuit.

But the question is about pool fairness in general. If I mine solo in a pool (bitcoin pool too) how can i be sure that if i find a block the reward will be sent to my wallet address?

You can't. You need to trust the pool you use.

P.S. Additional discussion and question about pool/mining should be asked on new thread.
But I guess you wanted to ask if you can use your miner therefore, right? Your miners are ASIC? If so, then see following question and the reply which might be helpful for understanding.
Thanks, you've understood well my question.

Hi, yesterday i've started solo mining on btcz.solopool.org and i found my first block after 7 hours.
Are you talking about Bitcoin? Which block did you find and with what hashrate and miner ? I'm pretty sure you didn't hit a block in the bitcoin chain using a GPU  Grin
No, i'm talking about BitcoinZ (BTCZ). But the question is about pool fairness in general. If I mine solo in a pool (bitcoin pool too) how can i be sure that if i find a block the reward will be sent to my wallet address? is it an authomatic process? or do they do it apart? How can they subtract the pool fee if it's authomatic? Is there a possibility that my computing capacity will be exploited without being recognized what I deserve if I manage to find a block?
Bitcoin g33k
The question is: can i use cubitcrack/clbitcrack or keyhunt-cuda/keyhunt or similar software to brute force a bitcoin wallet like puzzle 66 one? or the asic processors work ONLY with sha256 algorithm?
No matter if it could be slower than a gpu, just to understand if it's possible to make a running test and verify how many keys/s they can manage.  Cheesy

Of course you can use bitcrack or keyhunt for trying to brute-force the puzzle #66. But I guess you wanted to ask if you can use your miner therefore, right? Your miners are ASIC? If so, then see following question and the reply which might be helpful for understanding.
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. But wouldn't it be more effective and much more performant to use an ASIC miner for the computational tasks of VanitySearch instead of a modern GPU? My GPU does 1,750 MKeys/sec and in comparison to that a GekkoScience Compac F USBminer does about 300 GHashes per second. Is there possibly a VanitySearch version that uses such a Compac F for the calculation and thus works much faster, any clues ?

It's impossible to use ASIC miner (such as SHA-256, Scrypt or X11) since there are many cryptography involved to create Bitcoin address such as ECDSA with secp256k1 curve, RIPEMD-160 and SHA-256. There's also various other operation such as checksum function on Bech32 and Bech32m address.

But it's different scenario if you're talking about creating ASIC or programming FPGA device to generate vanity address.

Hi, yesterday i've started solo mining on btcz.solopool.org and i found my first block after 7 hours.
Are you talking about Bitcoin? Which block did you find and with what hashrate and miner ? I'm pretty sure you didn't hit a block in the bitcoin chain using a GPU  Grin
Recently i've bought a small U2 bitmain asic SHA 256 antminer (1 GHs) to test solo pools.
It works fine so yesterday I've bought a Terminus r606 (1THs) to do better tests.
No matter if it could be slower than a gpu, just to understand if it's possible to make a running test and verify how many keys/s they can manage.  Cheesy

Another small question that it's a bit off topic but i didtn't get any reply on another thread (here is full of experts):
Is there any way to find out from the gminer lines when the block is found?
I checked the exact time and it shows only the 111st share, but not the words "block found!".
How can I trust solopool.org if I cannot verify on my computer that I have found a block?
they could assign it to me based on their will and not based on the effective work done by my gpu (1060 3gb), or am I wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Sounds exciting. Keep us up-to-date, please. And if NotATether is leading the whole thing or is on board, then it can only be good  Wink wish you good luck with your plans and the project.

I myself have not really intensively played with BitCrack except trying it on-the-fly. I would like to know if you experienced puzzle hunters mostly work with Bitcrack, or with BitCrack2, or VanBitCracken etc.. ? What is best suite for puzzle hunting and for what reason? As far as I have understood correctly and have also found out myself through trial and error, BitCrack cannot get by with multiple GPUs. You have to manually put the workload on the respective GPU ids, but automatically this does not work (e.g. VanitySearch can). Would VanBitcracken or VanBitCrakcenS help here (what exactly is the difference between these two?).

There are a lot of good people here ...

@NotATether is part of the Community and is not immune to sayin ghis piece when it comes to BitCrack. Others who have used it, and other Applications, can definitely give You an insight.

The focus for Us at CWI is not BitCrack per se - it is more the developmental processes for this to actually function as intended. Hence the reason NotAtether is working on our PaymentProcessor (Topaz) at this point in Time.

InfraStructure - that will be the make or break of the Software. Both have to work hand in hand, but without good infrastructure, project like this fade in the shadows.

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
Sounds exciting. Keep us up-to-date, please. And if NotATether is leading the whole thing or is on board, then it can only be good  Wink wish you good luck with your plans and the project.

I myself have not really intensively played with BitCrack except trying it on-the-fly. I would like to know if you experienced puzzle hunters mostly work with Bitcrack, or with BitCrack2, or VanBitCracken etc.. ? What is best suite for puzzle hunting and for what reason? As far as I have understood correctly and have also found out myself through trial and error, BitCrack cannot get by with multiple GPUs. You have to manually put the workload on the respective GPU ids, but automatically this does not work (e.g. VanitySearch can). Would VanBitcracken or VanBitCrakcenS help here (what exactly is the difference between these two?).
legendary
very wisely said. Best of luck and success

Much appreciated ...

When the Project is to take shape in Early to Mid 2023, the Person in charge of it is @NotATether. More than a Collaboration, it is the basis of developing different ways and means for distribution of workload via theFARM such that the work is 'forked' across theFARM and processed in smaller data 'chunks' than it is today.

Again though, this is a long term Project and will come into it's own when Time allows.

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
very wisely said. Best of luck and success
legendary
Please tell us more.

Not Yet ...

I never release (or more - never have released) product details until they are nearing completion, or complete.

I will say this though, the 'cracking' should never be taken for the 'Money' as the Goal - EVER. The building of such thing are for Proof of Concept and Development. Mostly though, they for the 'Fun' of doing.

Money is NEVER the Goal - it is only ever the Consequence!

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
Please tell us more.
legendary
Let's say you would have something like a 'supercomputer' with enormous power, what bitcrack command would you use to run for trying to crack the puzzle(s) ? Would you use cubitcrack or even bitcrack2 ?

My second question is: Are there any available tools like BitCrack that will make use of Tensor for much higher calculation rates than CUDA, does it make sense at all for Tensor use in our applications? As far as I know, Tensor cores can compute a lot faster than the CUDA cores. CUDA cores perform one operation per clock cycle, whereas tensor cores can perform multiple operations per clock cycle. On the other hand, CUDA cores produce very accurate results. So it Tensor only good for AI learning and NN but not for brute-force cracking for our application?

Already Planned and Instituted ...

That is the answer for both questions Wink

#crysx #cwi
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
Keyhunt-cuda brute forces ethereum too. I never tried it.
Thanks, but i use AND graphic card

Is there a software to bruteforce Ethereum private keys for AMD graphic cards?
If there is, please let me know.
How do you force BitCrack to use several available graphic cards?

hi,..
what command to use all available devices for job.
i have 8 devices on list, but when im using
--device 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7
it running but it only show 1 device
thank you

cuBitcrack.exe
ah, this program can run one GPU per window. so you need to open multiple window.
like for in window1 --device 0. In window --device 1 ...etc

If you have Nvidia card then you should go with https://github.com/kanhavishva/KeyHunt-Cuda
Bitcoin g33k
How do you force BitCrack to use several available graphic cards?

Code:
./cuBitCrack --help
BitCrack OPTIONS [TARGETS]
Where TARGETS is one or more addresses

--help                  Display this message
-c, --compressed        Use compressed points
-u, --uncompressed      Use Uncompressed points
--compression  MODE     Specify compression where MODE is
                          COMPRESSED or UNCOMPRESSED or BOTH
-d, --device ID         Use device ID
-b, --blocks N          N blocks
-t, --threads N         N threads per block
-p, --points N          N points per thread
-i, --in FILE           Read addresses from FILE, one per line
-o, --out FILE          Write keys to FILE
-f, --follow            Follow text output
--list-devices          List available devices
--keyspace KEYSPACE     Specify the keyspace:
                          START:END
                          START:+COUNT
                          START
                          :END
                          :+COUNT
                        Where START, END, COUNT are in hex format
--stride N              Increment by N keys at a time
--share M/N             Divide the keyspace into N equal shares, process the Mth share
--continue FILE         Save/load progress from FILE

The option --list-devices lists correctly the installed and available GPUs. But when running BitCrack only uses a single one. With the option -d we can specify which GPU to use, but again it only uses that particular selected GPU. I tried to use those arguments, but it didn't change anything

-d 0,1
-d 0 1
-d 0 -d 1

BitCrack only uses one of graphic cards installed. Can anyone tell me how to make BitCrack capable of using several GPUs ? I also tried this version, but same effects, nothing helped.
Pages:
Jump to: