Pages:
Author

Topic: BitCrack - A tool for brute-forcing private keys - page 73. (Read 74373 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 219
Shooters Shoot...
While it is true that you can randomly just try private key's / numbers this is most likely the way with the least chance on success.

It was designed to withstand these types of attacks and the chances are extremely slim that you will accidentally land on a key that has some value to it.
This does not mean that it is impossible, i am just trying to say that you could try and swap the random key method with a more targeted approach.

In simple terms this means you analyze a system, and find it's weakest part, and start banging on that part for as long and as hard as you can in the hopes that it will give way.

By all means many private key's were not chosen randomly at all, many key's were calculated by using known algorithms, this leaves specific footprints, and some key types were even quenched further, by ruling out a rather large part of the possible solutions.
The designers assumed that it would be safer, but it actually makes things easier from a hackers perspective, by ruling out a large part of the key's you generate because they do not fit the lock type involved so they can be discarded before producing the heat and burning the way to the target key.

Of course this is not the case with a randomly chosen brute force attack, with or without jumps, like the thing in this thread, which could be anything, no footprint or target reduction involved, it will literally take forever.

When you carefully analyze the blockchain, you can discover clusters or 'vaults' which are very evidently present and they will show you that something is there and that it follows specific mechanisms, not random at all and if you are good in math, you can calculate the parameters of every one of these clusters and their strength so that you can point your computing power in more serious directions then just wasting it by shooting in the dark.

Smiley
show us the way ole wise one
Activity: 180
Merit: 38
While it is true that you can randomly just try private key's / numbers this is most likely the way with the least chance on success.

It was designed to withstand these types of attacks and the chances are extremely slim that you will accidentally land on a key that has some value to it.
This does not mean that it is impossible, i am just trying to say that you could try and swap the random key method with a more targeted approach.

In simple terms this means you analyze a system, and find it's weakest part, and start banging on that part for as long and as hard as you can in the hopes that it will give way.

By all means many private key's were not chosen randomly at all, many key's were calculated by using known algorithms, this leaves specific footprints, and some key types were even quenched further, by ruling out a rather large part of the possible solutions.
The designers assumed that it would be safer, but it actually makes things easier from a hackers perspective, by ruling out a large part of the key's you generate because they do not fit the lock type involved so they can be discarded before producing the heat and burning the way to the target key.

Of course this is not the case with a randomly chosen brute force attack, with or without jumps, like the thing in this thread, which could be anything, no footprint or target reduction involved, it will literally take forever.

When you carefully analyze the blockchain, you can discover clusters or 'vaults' which are very evidently present and they will show you that something is there and that it follows specific mechanisms, not random at all and if you are good in math, you can calculate the parameters of every one of these clusters and their strength so that you can point your computing power in more serious directions then just wasting it by shooting in the dark.

Smiley
Shooters Shoot...
I'm pretty sure I've posted this or something similar, to use Bitcrack in a "random" way.

This particular GPU is on a system  running Windows 10 and Python 3.8.2.

The code:

Code:
import sys, time, random, os
from datetime import datetime
random.seed(datetime.now())
arq1 = open('randomrange.bat', 'w')
arq2 = open('randomrangeschecked.txt', 'a')

for x in range(1):
    low  = 0x800ffffff
    high = 0xfff000000
    randp = str(hex( random.randrange( low, high ) )).lstrip("0x")
    arq1.write("start /min /wait cuBitcrack -d 1 -b 64 -t 128 -p 256 --keyspace " + randp + "0000000:+FFFFFFF -i 64.txt -o YOUFOUNDTHEKEY.txt")
    arq2.write(randp + "0000000" '\n')
    arq2.write(randp + "FFFFFFF" '\n')
arq1.close()

This particular setting randomly checks a random 2^28 range, in a 2^64 range. You can adjust any of the code to meet your particular needs.

Then I have a CALL batch file that calls the python script and then the batch file that was created from the python script and it's an unlimited loop, checking an unlimited amount of random ranges until you stop the program.

The arq2 in this code saves all the ranges in a text file so you can check to see which ranges have been checked.

Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Everyone knows that bitcrack only goes by consecutive keys.

Not really. You may specify your own 'distance' between key.
For example:
Code:
--stride F4240
will do 1000000 keys long 'jump' between tries.

That's still consecutive not random
Activity: 149
Merit: 0

For example:
Code:
--stride F4240

After reaching the end of the program range, just stop (((
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1367

For example:
Code:
--stride F4240
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Everyone knows that bitcrack only goes by consecutive keys. You can make your own program it you want to go random but it will be much slower vs consecutive keys/incremental.
Activity: 814
Merit: 20
$$P2P BTC BRUTE.JOIN NOW ! https://uclck.me/SQPJk
Hi all. I think bast choise for crack btc use random search because too many calculation needed. Without random crack is full shet.

I can not compile version files from Pikachypika/ And in this program BitCrack there is no such function random(

Dont waste time to no random bitcrack. This is full shet. Fined a programmist who compile for you Pikachypka version and work, no other variants with no random search bitcrack. With random search will be a chance, without random search no chances.
Hi all. I think bast choise for crack btc use random search because too many calculation needed. Without random crack is full shet.

I can not compile version files from Pikachypika/ And in this program BitCrack there is no such function random(
Activity: 814
Merit: 20
$$P2P BTC BRUTE.JOIN NOW ! https://uclck.me/SQPJk

The best speed for you would be -b 64 -t 256 -p 2048. only the creator knows the intricacies of verification. But BitCrack no longer works fine, it does not show the correct digits for scanning.

Thanks, but I am trying to learn a little bit about how workloads are distributed to GPUs as well as optimizing my gpu...so could you explain how you decided on those values or was it trial and error with a similar gpu?

I did a test of finding 40 keys from the puzzle32. Did many times different parameters. Conclusion is the best speed. My card is similar to yours RX 570 Nitro+ 8GB. The big minus of BitCrack is that it does not show the correct calculations. and conservation does on incorrect calculations. after restart you will start from the saved file. Thus, the key can be skipped.
Activity: 8

The best speed for you would be -b 64 -t 256 -p 2048. only the creator knows the intricacies of verification. But BitCrack no longer works fine, it does not show the correct digits for scanning.

Thanks, but I am trying to learn a little bit about how workloads are distributed to GPUs as well as optimizing my gpu...so could you explain how you decided on those values or was it trial and error with a similar gpu?
Hello,
Can anyone explain the relationship between -b -t and -p and GPU work groups? I tried doing some research to try and optimize this but couldnt figure out the relationship and I dont have the coding know how to code a simple benchmarking utility that would test the ranges.

My understanding is that GPUs have compute units and workgroups are distribute across these units...and each workgroup consists of blocks and I think threads.

I assumed that if I learned a little about workgroup sizing as well as knowing the compute units for my gpu (I have an RX 580 so it has 36 CU with 2304 SMs) I could better determine a good configuration.

Thanks
Activity: 8
Hello,
Can anyone explain the relationship between -b -t and -p and GPU work groups? I tried doing some research to try and optimize this but couldnt figure out the relationship and I dont have the coding know how to code a simple benchmarking utility that would test the ranges.

My understanding is that GPUs have compute units and workgroups are distribute across these units...and each workgroup consists of blocks and I think threads.

I assumed that if I learned a little about workgroup sizing as well as knowing the compute units for my gpu (I have an RX 580 so it has 36 CU with 2304 SMs) I could better determine a good configuration.

Thanks
Activity: 3
Hi...

İ need to bitcrack random version

where can i find this random version? i cant find github

please help...
Hello, could you make the program look for only part of the key? an example in 1AtlantaCity??? Vanitygen for a long time and is not in the range. Your program is better, but I want to find the beginning of the key in the middle of the range. Thanks!!!
Not really sure what you are wanting...First of all, you would have to know the range that "1AtlantaCity...." is in. If you don't know that, you will probably not find it. This isn't a vanity address generator. It searches for complete addresses and is more efficient if you know the range the address is located in. For example, the puzzle addresses; we know what ranges they are in and the complete address. That's what Bitcrack was built to do.

I know the range of the desired address. I have an AMD card. There would be NVIDIA I would not ask for such a service I would use VanitySearch-1.15.4_bitcrack CUDA (((
Activity: 3
Hi...

İ need to bitcrack random version

where can i find this random version? i cant find github

please help...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Faulting application name: cuBitCrack.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e2f9ae4
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0x32a6df9a
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000006db9e
Faulting process id: 0x35bc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d65ae3e2cc5a53
Faulting application path: C:\Users\marty\Desktop\pre\cuBitCrack.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: b2781b95-1900-46de-b8f0-523a8b229c70
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Except it says cuBitCrack.exe
Shooters Shoot...
Windows 10 pro.  When a program errors you'll get a window.

All I use is Windows, never get a separate error for the program.

What did the error say? You will possibly get a dialog box if you don't have vcruntime or cudart installed, but I mentioned that in original post.
Pages:
Jump to: