Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 105. (Read 284526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

0.30.16.9-rc5 - Windows 64bit Wallet

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!utsXSarK!9YXjdf5ls0cTyD1F99ZMcCLop-ZNvJf9c8IZisyUPUY

still crashing on "Done Loading". This is the report I get from windows:

Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   bitcredit-qt.exe
  Application Version:   0.3.16.9
  Application Timestamp:   a830a828
  Fault Module Name:   bitcredit-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   0.3.16.9
  Fault Module Timestamp:   a830a828
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   00000000009ed180
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   7891
  Additional Information 2:   78919d816993304b4b9317e282839814
  Additional Information 3:   4031
  Additional Information 4:   4031ed150d0a4ca8f2c1b238e4acbfaf
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BN wallet mining up and running?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Oi... my bad, in relaxing the rules for mining and changing the logic to make BN mining only possible, i made a boo boo, but as of now that should be resolved. The last update was huge and i am still trying to fix all the small stuff that fell through the cracks.

Blockchain is already moving, you guys should all be synced and hopefully this is it. (worried about the first Bidding payout though)

Quick guide:-

Send coins to the below address based on your coin of choice. Each time you send represents a bid. At the next 900th block you will get a payout, that is reflective of your overall % of the day's bids.

LTC-- Lc7ebfQPz6VJ8qmXYaaFxBYLpDz2XsDu7c
BTC--16f5dJd4EHRrQwGGRMczA69qbJYs4msBQ5
DASH--Xypcx2iE8rCtC3tjw5M8sxpRzn4JuoSaBH

If you want to redeem dump the private key of the address(es) you used to send and import it(them) into the BCR wallet. once that is done, you will have a new address that already has your coins waiting.

0.30.16.9-rc5 - Windows 64bit Wallet

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!utsXSarK!9YXjdf5ls0cTyD1F99ZMcCLop-ZNvJf9c8IZisyUPUY
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
What's going on here?

This is a BN wallet that I've loaded, but the BN deamon itself (remote, on a VPS) is offline, and I'm not CPU or GPU mining on this local box. Huh

edit: nevermind, it's decided it's a banknode locally as this is the IP address it was originally launched from...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I give up for thetime being

legendary

Send coins to the below address based on your coin of choice. Each time you send represents a bid. At the next 900th block you will get a payout, that is reflective of your overall % of the day's bids.

If you want to redeem dump the private key of the address(es) you used to send and import it(them) into the BCR wallet. once that is done, you will have a new address that already has your coins waiting.

So I send x DASH to Xypcx2iE8rCtC3tjw5M8sxpRzn4JuoSaBH, then after the superblock, I import the DASH privkey of the DASH address I sent from into the BCR wallet?

Consider my tiny mind boggled.  Cheesy
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Still out of sync both linux and windows wallets, tried clean and it don't even starts, block 0 and nothing more, 0 connections, any advises ?

If chainz is right and only 2-3 BNs are running then how to do it ?

addnode=109.93.182.151
addnode=188.193.114.167
addnode=41.191.238.189
addnode=46.208.79.156
addnode=5.13.28.240
addnode=62.108.35.172
addnode=62.194.60.156
addnode=82.200.205.30
addnode=91.230.123.101
Activity: 260
Still out of sync both linux and windows wallets, tried clean and it don't even starts, block 0 and nothing more, 0 connections, any advises ?

If chainz is right and only 2-3 BNs are running then how to do it ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Oi... my bad, in relaxing the rules for mining and changing the logic to make BN mining only possible, i made a boo boo, but as of now that should be resolved. The last update was huge and i am still trying to fix all the small stuff that fell through the cracks.

Blockchain is already moving, you guys should all be synced and hopefully this is it. (worried about the first Bidding payout though)

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
I may have figure out what the crashes, let me test it and get back to you. Also sent email to dev asking him to come online if he can.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
p2pool.website is down. Block 200246. DDOS again?
OK. Dont have the problem with RC4 crashes. Maybe happen 2-3 times, but i consider it is not unusual thing with the wallets.

My hash is at the pool
ok, p2pool.website back up. DDoS all night , unmitigated disaster. We are moving all the infrastructure around since it still has not stopped. Whoever is doing this, pray i don't find you.

edit:- and something tells me the same guy who tried to broadcast the bad chain on the correct version is behind this.

Anyone with hash to spare, please throw it at the pool.
pools are down, please use the actual FQDN ie p2pool.website and bcrp2pool.website. I am moving them.

The chain is not stuck per see, more like there is a shortfall of hash since the pool is down.

As for the crashes, i'll leave that to the dev. Mine are all working though.
but after "make -j4" i get "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop."

Sounds silly, but make sure you're in the right directory first and have run autogen.sh and ./configure? I've done it...

I paste the whole lot in as one line:
Code:
cd bicreditsnew && chmod +x autogen.sh && chmod +x share/genbuild.sh && chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform && ./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-upnp-default --with-miniupnpc --with-gui=qt5 && make -j4

So failing to do this too, tried your binaries but starting bitcreditd results with :

"/usr/local/bin.bitcreditd: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version 'CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by /usr/local/bin/bitcreditd)
"/usr/local/bin.bitcreditd: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version 'GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /usr/local/bin/bitcreditd)

So this binaries needs new libraries ?

Did "sudo apt-get install libstdc++6" and "sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6" but still the same result

as above libstdc++.so.6 error

2. New rc4 windows wallet give me the same error at closing as 0.30.16.9-rc3 and doesn't sync even as a fresh wallet.

When I've had libc++ errors, this has fixed it for me:
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6-4.7-dev
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6

Didn't tried to compile again but toolchain, update or 6-4.7 helped to run bitcreditd, but wallet stuck at 0 block same as my home windows wallet, I know that it's not recommended but can you upload bootstrap somewhere ?
Or it would be better to wait for network to work normally and move after the block 200245 ?

EDIT
Tried to compiled again, all seems to went well but still at block 0.
legendary
I did not have problem with crashes but sync stopped at 200 245

p2pool.website and bcrp2pool.website are maybe down? Seems so from my browser anyway.

I started throwing some BN payment consolidation txes about @ 200245, hopefully I didn't explode anything.
legendary
but after "make -j4" i get "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop."

Sounds silly, but make sure you're in the right directory first and have run autogen.sh and ./configure? I've done it...

I paste the whole lot in as one line:
Code:
cd bicreditsnew && chmod +x autogen.sh && chmod +x share/genbuild.sh && chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform && ./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-upnp-default --with-miniupnpc --with-gui=qt5 && make -j4

So failing to do this too, tried your binaries but starting bitcreditd results with :

"/usr/local/bin.bitcreditd: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version 'CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by /usr/local/bin/bitcreditd)
"/usr/local/bin.bitcreditd: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version 'GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /usr/local/bin/bitcreditd)

Did "sudo apt-get install libstdc++6" and "sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6" but still the same result

2. New rc4 windows wallet give me the same error at closing as 0.30.16.9-rc3 and doesn't sync even as a fresh wallet.

When I've had libc++ errors, this has fixed it for me:
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6-4.7-dev
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6
Ok few steps ahead, it was my typo in "bicreditsnew" but now after "./configure --enable-upnp-default --enable-tests=no --with-miniupnpc --with-gui=qt5"  I get  

"configure: error: libcurl not found"

Any wise head there willing to help ?

Try
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcurl4-gnutls-dev

Failing that, I've uploaded some linux binaries here: www.thebuckstop.net/BCR

Still syncing here or would have uploaded the blocks folder too.

edit: to answer previous question, blocks folder should be OS agnostic, just copy it over.

1. Thanx , that partially did the trick but then i got this "E: dpkg interrupted, you must manually run 'sudo dpkg --configure -a' did it too and it worked,

legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
Wallet crashes:

~$ /usr/local/bin/bitcreditd
Bitcredit server starting                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
~$ bitcredit-cli getinfo
{
    "version" : 301609,
    "protocolversion" : 70009,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" :
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 200245,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 19598726.99810301,
    "connections" : 2,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.00000903,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1440690955,
    "keypoolsize" : 2,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}
~$ bitcredit-cli setgenerate true -1
~$ terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CTransaction::GetValueOut() : value out of range

I'm trying to update but the crashes are still there 99% of the time it crashes on "Done Loading"

I did not have problem with crashes but sync stopped at 200 245
Jump to: