Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 128. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
If anyone gets multiple BN's running in Win 7 please let me know

Far as I got was creating 5 seperate ones in the Banknode screen in the QT (first used command: keypoolrefill 5) plus sending 50k to each, and then after restarting the QT only one BN entry shows - and this one produces the "could not allocate vin for collateral address"

Also the latest QT keeps crashing (at first start with no data folder, after a new wallet plus full sync, after re-syncing freshly etc etc) - it loads eventually but I've had to try many times sometimes

Edit: It's after creating the 5 BN's and sending the collateral and restarting the QT that they don't display properly nor can be started/used only 1 displays - the problem is here somewhere

Side note: Instead of sending 50k each to multiple new BN addresses you could just send to one seperate address in your wallet and use the "move" command to move 50k to each BN you create saving a little trouble I suppose I discovered: move "fromaccount" "toaccount" amount
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Anyone remember the name of the Bittrex guy with an account here? Their wallet is locked, apparently stuck on block 145337.

edit: PM'd bittrex-matthew.

bittrex-richiela

i also sent a Pm , opened a ticket and reminded on IRC
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Anyone remember the name of the Bittrex guy with an account here? Their wallet is locked, apparently stuck on block 145337.

edit: PM'd bittrex-matthew.
legendary
On a side note having all kinds of issues with the wallet (0.30.16.8final and 0.30.16.8b) when trying to send to BN address it takes forever and then I get a message that transaction amount is too large.

If I click on it while waiting because I think it did not send it freezes and I have to restart the wallet.

Have to restart the wallet about 5 or 6 times and when it finally does it resyncs to wallet from day 1.

Right now the wallet should be the main focus of this project. We should not have to redownload the block chain or add this or delete that to get it to work correct.

Consolidate your thousands of small inputs into larger lumps using coin control. You are trying to broadcast a transaction that's too big in size (bytes) - you'd have the same issue with any currency's wallet.
what to do?
Code:
could not allocate vin for collateral address

What were you doing that produced this error?

Looks like this is an error when trying to start a BN in the wallet that is not properly funded.

Go ahead and create a BN and start it and you will get the message.

On a side note having all kinds of issues with the wallet (0.30.16.8final and 0.30.16.8b) when trying to send to BN address it takes forever and then I get a message that transaction amount is too large.

If I click on it while waiting because I think it did not send it freezes and I have to restart the wallet.

Have to restart the wallet about 5 or 6 times and when it finally does it resyncs to wallet from day 1.

Right now the wallet should be the main focus of this project. We should not have to redownload the block chain or add this or delete that to get it to work correct.

Are you using coin control?  The reason it sort of freezes when you send is because you have a ton of inputs, likely from mining and having a BN. To avoid this, select the inputs you want to spend in coin control and it will be immediate.

Fixing the wallet is one of any things that need doing, but as you know the developers are few and far between. However this is a priority because if it performs this slow then it can never run a useable colored coins engine.
legendary
Activity: 1400
what to do?
Code:

Looks like this is an error when trying to start a BN in the wallet that is not properly funded.

Go ahead and create a BN and start it and you will get the message.

legendary
what to do?
Code:

Activity: 1232
what to do?
Code:
legendary
Activity: 1400
Why does the BN in the wallet disconnects?

It runs for about 30 minutes to an hour and shuts off.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
Anyone receive any payment on new BN @50k ?

My 50K nodes are receiving payments  Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Can't figure this out dammit

Multiple different tries failed

Will come back to it on the weekend Sad
legendary
CroutonNodes looking rosy!  Smiley

Activity: 260

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/address.dws?5uswTP69G17BwnRNdELWqWhsWwzMgN6PpM.htm

Only started 1 new so far, but I'm confused as hell, it should work remotely (as a cold wallet), but server do not see any nodes (do not list even itself, should be updated with new files ?) local wallet closed after 3rd payment, so it shouldn't work locally too.
Meanwhile i goes to rest for a few hours. Then i'll be back to finish Escrow nodes. catch me on wickr if you need something.
Please update to the latest files, BNs can now see each other.

https://mega.co.nz/#!905nURLJ!ITpL1UKOI1YLqp6DA7aqPR-qinTVdHf7wcryjvDCgls

/Section 32:0.30.16.8/   --daemon ie server/BN

/Section 32 Bitcredit:0.30.16.8/   --client Qt wallet

I will standardise this later when we finish branding

Just wanted to say I was impressed how fast you and your team overcame this transition of bank-nodes.  This transition was smoother than the last and it should give confidence that you and your team are capable of future upgrades in an equivalent orderly manner.  So congratz to you!  Look forward to more great things and I will keep my now 5x50 nodes online Smiley

Have a great day,

Thanks, we want to keep improving
Activity: 322
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Please update to the latest files, BNs can now see each other.

https://mega.co.nz/#!905nURLJ!ITpL1UKOI1YLqp6DA7aqPR-qinTVdHf7wcryjvDCgls

/Section 32:0.30.16.8/   --daemon ie server/BN

/Section 32 Bitcredit:0.30.16.8/   --client Qt wallet

I will standardise this later when we finish branding

Just wanted to say I was impressed how fast you and your team overcame this transition of bank-nodes.  This transition was smoother than the last and it should give confidence that you and your team are capable of future upgrades in an equivalent orderly manner.  So congratz to you!  Look forward to more great things and I will keep my now 5x50 nodes online Smiley

Have a great day,
Activity: 450
exchanges did not update yet...
Activity: 322
@bitcreditscc

Last version of the wallet:
root@mail:~/bicreditsnew# bitcredit-cli getwork
error: {"code":-1,"message":"CreateNewBlock() : TestBlockValidity failed"}
root@mail:~/bicreditsnew# bitcredit-cli getblocktemplate
error: {"code":-1,"message":"CreateNewBlock() : TestBlockValidity failed"}