Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 157. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
its a runway exception
exception: st11logic_error
basic_string::_s_construct null not valid
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
after running the wallet for a couple of minutes, it gives me a fatal error and shuts down

Would be nice if you gave more information on the fatal error.
Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
after running the wallet for a couple of minutes, it gives me a fatal error and shuts down
who runs chainz btw?
when setting up BNs, use the word "banknode", masternode doesn't work anymore since i am reserving that for a later type of node
We need to raise 5 BTC for a mobile wallet.
on the 5th of May, the new versions will refuse to connect to older wallets. this is part of the measures to support the ones who've setup BNs.

If there was ever a prime time to get a BN, it would be now.
One thing to note, start up of the new rc Qt is very slow. This is because it is configured to scan the entire chain for all public keys. This is one of the unavoidable issues... we need it because that is part of the banking core. It uses public keys to communicate over secure messaging.

So one by one things are coming together.

0.30.16.7-rc Protocol 70008

• Improved GUI
  • Expanded Trust Engine (not fully integrated)
  • BN payment in block enforcement
  • First changes to support multiple tier network
  • First Application specific code integration
  • Automatic chain scanning for BN comunication
  • Initial code support for automated lending from public bank and reserve accounts
  • Clearer trust rating calculation
  • Renaming to Banknodes
  • GUI Banknode viewer and manager
  • First code support for switchable UI skins
  • Voting Deferred until further testing
  • Cleaned up UI , less crowded look
  • Removed unrequired code
  • Fixed wallet corruption Bug
  • Fixed Wallet sync problems
  • Fixed re-index, txindex and addrindex
  • Introduction of rounded trust depth
  • Compile warnings reduced to just two (will look into the rest)
  • Moved Trust engine to core to support further application and merchant integration
  • Cleaned up Logic in BN specific code

First release candidate will be available in a few hours.
No buy support at this price?

Not much being sold either, i'm guessing people are just waiting for the update.

This shits priceless

get on skype
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Not much being sold either, i'm guessing people are just waiting for the update.

This shits priceless

Activity: 471
M back at it. The new version will be rolled out in two separate updates. The reason behind this is a new security model for checking blocks for BN payments. Then as for the stats engine, i am re-writing some areas to ensure that it never freezes up during calculations or crashes.

Price so low, wish i had a few BTC to get another quick BN.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's been a busy week.  I'll get the new logo worked on asap and get it on the OP, etc.

Will it be that yellow/browny color? I'd have imaged gold/silver perhaps or however it comes out lol, along with the nice gradient effects

If we could get a twitter setup with the new logo that would be great + linking the chainz explorer to coinmarketcap and adding the new logo to those places etc

Yeah I was going to ask to have it done with the effects to make it look shiny or with the gradient or something, don't worry.  I think it'll turn out well. If not, we can get some feedback and change some things.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It's been a busy week.  I'll get the new logo worked on asap and get it on the OP, etc.

Will it be that yellow/browny color? I'd have imaged gold/silver perhaps or however it comes out lol, along with the nice gradient effects

If we could get a twitter setup with the new logo that would be great + linking the chainz explorer to coinmarketcap and adding the new logo to those places etc
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I am busy with a project for my new degree, working on it, so give me a day or two to complete it.

Take your time.  We know what you are capable of Cheesy
I am busy with a project for my new degree, working on it, so give me a day or two to complete it.
Activity: 102
Activity: 115
I am thinking of offloading simpler tasks to chainz API. Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

Uh, terrible idea to rely on 3rd party anything. I'd rather you took longer and figured out whatever it is.

The stats engine is a kind souped up block crawler / analyzer? 

Yup, that's what it is in layman's terms.

I don't think anyone here is expecting immediate results, working on your core ideas about innovation is critical to this development.  My understating is that your stats engine is an integral part to your plans relating to trust and or other metrics.  If you were just putting in the stats for the heck of it then ya a 3rd party API is probably ok and can work with the existing crypto ecosystem without bring risk to this effort. However, if this code is not wasted effort and goes into your concepts associated with lending/escrow or different types of transactions outside of a push only system, then this is probably core to the development effort and if it takes longer than the 30th I doubt anyone has issue with that.  I appreciate your drive and own ambition and dedication to your project and realize you probably want to make your deadlines.  With that in-mind I would advise working on the core issues that you feel have not been done in crypto and you are uniquely suited to perform/demonstrate.
Jump to: